Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Eastern Sea's So Blue

The Eastern Sea's So Blue

a part of “The Eastern Sea's So Blue”, a fictional universe by Skinamarinky.

Three girls from the United States get accepted to an exchange program, and are able to go to Tokyo, Japan. All three move into an apartment building, can they cope with the culture shock and will they excel enough enroll in University and stay?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Eastern Sea's So Blue”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Eastern Sea's So Blue

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 am

So sorry it took so long!
Anywho, he's finally all finished now, so hopefully you guys like him! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 am

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say I'm really excited for the start of this now!! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:42 pm

He's so adorable Truth and he's approved I'm gonna get started on the first post and then you guys can go from there. Im going to start everything off with the girls coming to the complex, they will be met by Kenny the English teacher. He will show them to their apartments and then give them a tour of the school. I plan on it being a Sunday before school starts.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Been so busy working on another character I almost forgot that this thing started!

Sorry about that ><

I'm going to have a post in some time today. Either within the next hour or not until later tonight. It kind of depends on what's going on today.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Thats okay thats why I sent the messages to everyone.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Okie dokie I posted. It's not a very interesting post though, but I don't really have much to go on just yet. Things will get more fun as the roleplay progresses, I'm sure.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:21 am

I'll be working on a post tomorrow.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:10 am

Fluffy, your post gave me an idea, so expect a post from me with my character (Demashi) coming 'round to your shop by tonight! ;P

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Should be able to post something tomorrow. x)

EDIT: *sigh* Ah well, at least I got something up.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:57 am

I'll be making my next post tomorrow. I'll be gone most of the day but I'll be home in the late afternoon. I thinkntheb only one left to post is Kokia.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:34 pm

Yes, thats correct. When I sent messages to everyone about the RP starting, the one I sent to Kokia was read. I haven't really heard anything back from them though. Lets hope that they post for Mary-Jane soon.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Okay so I'm going to royally busy for the next few days. The rest of the weekend is going to be packed for me and I probably won't be able to post until Monday instead. If I get the chance to post then I will, otherwise yeah Monday I will.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:26 am

Is someone going to remind the other girl to post so we can continue the RP?

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:24 am

Sorry everyone that I've been kind of absent for the past couple of days. I hurt my back pretty bad a few days ago and have been on pain meds that have basically left me sleeping a big part of the days. Im starting to feel a bit better now, and able to be a little more coherent. Im going to say move on ahead without Kokia, I have sent her messages and not received even an explanation as to why she has not posted yet. So we'll move ahead without her. I don't want to the RP to stall out.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:08 pm

I've seen KOKIA post on other RPs. Do you want me to contact her? :)

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!