Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tower In the Sky

Tower In the Sky

a part of “Tower In the Sky”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The Gods have fallen victim to the Titans and are banished to Earth to perish along with the rest of the humans; unless they can take their Tower back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tower In the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tower In the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 am

Daaannngggg is my only response to the newest Orsus post
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:08 am

Shit's starting to get serious >:)
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:29 pm

Ooh this is so exciting!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:17 pm

@ Lufia: Sweet heart I think your a bit confused. Firstly Esme was almost right beside Attlas (she came back). The camp was just down the hill from them. Secondly Orsus didn't through his weapon, he was charging(running up the hill) at Esme. Thirdly the sword did pierce her but it went through her arm because even in human form Esme is made of fire and she just has a human skin that heals quickly. And also she doesn't have her memories or powers back (she has to defeat a monster) but by causing Orsus a small wound she is now feeling that hot temper and rage (that is a natural thing that occurred in Inferno as well). And also that little voice she has (which isn't Inferno but actually the emotion of rage which Inferno kept bottled up for so long) is urging her on to fight and create destruction. And Rudy isn't with Esme, she's in the cabin that Frost came out of. And also with Esme never missing its kind of a born talent, yes she can kinda (just a tiny bit) will the fire that was on the arrow and the firework.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Quick PSA about the difference between through, threw, and throw as I can see there is some confusion about the appropriate word to use.

Throw: "I will throw you the ball."
1.Propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand.
2.An act of throwing something.

Threw: "I threw the ball over there."
1. Past tense of throw.

Through: "I will talk you through it."
1.Moving in one side and out of the other side of (an opening, channel, or location).
2.Continuing in time toward completion of (a process or period).

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Sorry darling. I do know the difference I promise. It was the spell check on my tablet. I shall fix it.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 pm

How did this escalate so much!! I really want to post but I currently don't have time

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Ahh all the action happens when I'm too busy to post! ><

Guess I've got some catching up to do o...o

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:58 am

Bleeeh. Looks like activity's been slow. I'll post for Faust in a day or two (she'll 100% be nope-ing right out of there, probably will drag any humans still on the battlefield back to where Frost is).

Also, is it worth noting that KOKIA never finished her Goddess of Light? :c

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:02 am

That and LeNarcissus only posted once then kinda vanished.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:01 am

hello. Works been really busy for a few days so I won't be able to post until tomorrow. Just thought i would inform so y'all don't think i vanished.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Yeah, I noticed KOKIA started and never returned. So I'm going to remove her character if anyone wants to play the Light Goddess.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri May 02, 2014 1:13 am

Oh, hell. Posted. Sorry Skye, I didn't really address Lin (didn't see your post in time), but hopefully it's still okay. Also an apology to Lufia and Avalon, I kind of just manhandled your characters along. :c

And I tried to set a timeline of attacks and things as far as I could see, let me know if I got something wrong and I'll change it.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Fri May 02, 2014 8:11 am

I'll try to get a post in after school. I was waiting for purple, but Renmiri gave me something to work with so I will be able to get a post up :)

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat May 03, 2014 2:55 am

Just a heads up I'm not gunna be able to post until tomorrow or Sunday.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm

... Why do some people just seem to say the ground is mysteriously wet, I said on my post that it started to rain, albeit lightly for now.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue May 06, 2014 6:08 pm

You know what I love more than water appearing out of nowhere? People who reply to the RP they've signed up for.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu May 08, 2014 3:25 pm

I very much apologize for my no posting for a while. I shall post later tonight.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Fri May 09, 2014 6:13 am

I'm just waiting for Purple

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sat May 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Well, just a note, guys. It looks like both Purple and Bespectacled haven't been online for a few days already (and Narcissus hasn't been here for a month?), so if we're waiting on them it might be a while. For the sake of keeping this alive, maybe we can move on without them?

Or, I don't know. Kind of looks like people are dropping like flies.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!