Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Ravens Nest

In The Ravens Nest

a part of “In The Ravens Nest”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

Raven Institute for Speciality Teens, or the Ravens Nest as some call it, is a governmental run operation of cruel testing on teens with supernatural abilities. Can they find a way to escape? (More Inside.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Ravens Nest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In The Ravens Nest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:29 pm

*insert heavy sigh* I finally finished Alice's CS… S-sorry about the gif overload o(╥﹏╥)o *pleaseloveherevenifsheslowsdownyourcomputergahimsosorryicouldntresist*

*cough* A-alrighty then~ Let's read these text walls…

Oh my…What's this..?

People actually like her?! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *throws confetti from happiness*

@ XShishioX

I completely agree with you on the note of Alice and Kayden being the comedic relief duo ^^ Not only are they foil characters {in a vague sense} but I can imagine quite a few scenarios in when their opposing powers would play into their interactions *cough* one of them being where they are constantly adjusting the room temperature and making everyone else around them miserable because of it *cough* As for the romantic feelings, I also agree with you in the sense that there is a strong possibility for it~ Alice would definitely be drawn to Kayden, out of curiosity at first, for his personality and powers but I can definitely imagine those feelings take a turn for the romantic side. Though, considering how she doesn't really realize the effects she has on other people, it may take a small while for her to fully come to terms on Kayden's feelings xD

@ AmyGotScared

I definitely agree with the whole adoration portion~ Much like Kayden's respect towards Roman, Alice would have feelings of similar nature but hers would probably go a step beyond being friends. Roman, in Alice's eyes, would be that big sister that she always wanted and always wished to be like~ Especially on the note of Roman's bravery and capabilities. So, much like you said about your character's thoughts, Alice would probably feel a tad bit jealous and bitter towards her due to her normal physical condition {something that Alice never had} and how that allows for Roman to carry more burdens. However, that wouldn't really dilute her image of your character within her head..in fact, it would only enhance her admiration x3

@ Makenna Young

As for Alice's relation to Varius, I imagine that she would definitely like to pester the poor boy XD Always wanting to hear his opinion, I can definitely see Alice prodding him to contribute to the conversation at hand…that or she would probably keep shoving book suggestions in his hands .-.

Alright.. I think that's all for now ^^;

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: In The Ravens Nest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Ok guys, so, I'm still super jazzed about this RP. I will NOT let it die. Therefore, let's get the ball rolling here! This RP has SOOOO much potential to be amazing, and I can't ignore the silence any longer.

@Kokia, where you at buddy? If you don't want to play here anymore, could you at least let us know so we can move on?

@Amy, wanna toss up a first day kinda post? That might inspire some activity from the others as well.

@Makenna, if you're still here, job well done, mate. Thanks for sticking around.

@Ever, I completely agree. I'll bet there's a mandate that the two of them have to sit next to each other so their temperatures cancel each other out the ambient room temperature remains mostly stable. XP

As for the heart-warming gooey stuff, @Amy and @Ever, we'll just have to see. Kayden doesn't believe that love, of any kind, exists. He's never really known true friendship or romantic love before because he's spent his whole life experiencing nothing but aloofness, fear, or hatred from the Institute's workers during his brief interactions with them. Whatever love he might have experienced vanished from his life the day he first used his powers. There has never been anything even close to love in his life for twelve years, only physical pain, and the disdain directed at him by the RIST workers. The only thing that's come remotely close, is the respect he receives from the Doctor character, but even then, that's more of a begrudging admiration than anything. To the Doctor, Kayden is a particularly interesting and powerful experiment. Unless something huge happens to change that dynamic, all Kayden will ever feel from the Doctor character is respect. He will never trust, or even like the Doctor character. After all, that person is responsible for Kayden's imprisonment in the first place. The best Kayden could ever do for that person, outside of a life-changing, world-shaking event, would be the feeling one might have with a rival. Kayden would respect, and begrudgingly admire, the Doctor character's proficiency in keeping him locked up within the RIST, but only in the same way as one would amire the skill of a worthy opponent. There is respect, but there is also hatred. There can be no love or friendship there unless the Doctor character does something BIG for Kayden. Coming to terms with what Kayden is feeling for the other Subjects, on the other hand, will be really weird and hard for Kayden, even if trust and mutual friendship is all that comes of it. It will take him a while, if it ever even happens, for Kayden to believe that he is capable, and worthy, of loving someone else and feeling loved in return.

All that being said, let's get this thing rolling again! Should be fun, eh?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!