Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanity Amongst the Chaos

Sanity Amongst the Chaos

a part of “Sanity Amongst the Chaos”, a fictional universe by Guardian Aelita.

Saiken or Kekkon... Sanity or Chaos... Which do you prefer? Either way, it doesn't matter. You're in for one hell of a ride anyway.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanity Amongst the Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sanity Amongst the Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:54 am

Right, so this is Sanity Amongst the Chaos. I asked people earlier if they were interested and they've been put down. So, if anyone else is interested in this thing, just put it down in here. Hopefully this gets more people involved because I'm really excited about this one!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Sanity Amongst the Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 pm

So excited for this! :-D
My characters might take all week to get up, though, as I'm training for a softball tournament each evening.

Also, I'm going to hold off on opinions until skellys are posted for the other characters, so that I have some basis. Is that alright?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Perfectly acceptable~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Sign me up for Loneliness.
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Reserved~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Yup I'll be getting Fear then, mufufufufu~ This is one evil guy I'll be making >:D
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Awesome, got you reserved.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:03 am

I'll reserve Zeus. I've got quite the unconventional character in mind for this role.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 am

Alright, I'll go ahead and mark you down!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leCupcake on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:25 pm

I'd like to reserve Empathy, if that's okay.

leCupcake
Member for 10 years
Author Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Yep, sure thing! I'll mark you down~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Awww... no one likes loneliness *fake sniffling*

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm

@ragnorokhellfire My character likes yours! She's just unsure of your character's feelings for mine. Speaking of~
To everyone: I think I'll be ready to start this RP once we have 5 characters done on each Academy + the Headmasters. I'm perfectly fine with people wanting to create more characters. Just let me know which ones you want to create and I'll mark you down~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 am

I must say, this story is rather intriguing. I'm probably gonna hop aboard this story wagon. Question is which side I want to be on more. Saiken seems more fun to me but Kekkon is more crazy. Might do a reservation for Kekkon in the near future. But for now sign me on for the Codename Ares.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:53 am

Okay, Firewind. I'll mark you down and you're always welcome to take more than one character.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter47 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:03 am

So... I think I want to reserve Anxiety from Kekkon. I want to be everything I'm not in real life, including a guy. This should be interesting.

Hatter47
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:40 am

Ooh, a male Anxiety, eh? This should be interesting~ I'll go ahead and mark you down. Also, you're more than welcome to take other positions too.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Sorry I have taken so long with my char, I have been in the other Roleplays and ive had many thing to do in real life =3= but I'll be sure to either post my complete char today or a nearly done WIP

Also I might just might Reserve Apollo, will let you know maybe tomorrow if I do :)

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:07 pm

It's cool. I don't want you to feel pressured. Take as much time as you need~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Wow, I see we have five even on the scale. Now we need the headmasters...

I had an interesting idea for Kekkon's Headmaster, which would possibly relate him to Ares (though I'm unsure how that'll work out when we actually get the story started. >.>) so yeah.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!