Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Home is Where the Heart Monitors Are

a part of “Home is Where the Heart Monitors Are”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Follow the the story of the patients in Wing B, the fatal conditions department.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Home is Where the Heart Monitors Are”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:02 pm

"Home is Where the Heart Monitors Are"

Here is where we will follow the story of the patients in Wing B, the fatal conditions wing. Here these unfortunate few have lived their lives in and out of the hospital. Some, more than others, have made this place their home. But none the less, they have bonded and grown up with each other. Through thick, thin, barely alive, and deceased, they've found a way to live life to the fullest. Knowing that one day they won't wake up, they share a heavy burden and piercing fear. Despite their serious conditions they play the heftiest pranks and tell the dirtiest jokes; these kids have found fun and joy in the modern walls of the hospital.

Now, coming into adulthood and beyond, they have big decisions to make. Everyone has something to live for still, and everyone has to take a risk once in a while. Brash, unwise, silly, beautiful, and remarkable choices and memories will be made.

1. This is a LITERAL RP. That means a hearty 3/4+ paragraphs per a post. If you can't do that don't join.
2. Creativity is KEY. Please, please, please, make things interesting by twisted and intertwining stories.
3. Make sure you read the other accepted characters before submitting. I don't want uber similar back stories, ext.
4. With that being said, use backstories and things to your advantage, use the other characters in your characters bio.
5. Be active. I expect at least 3 posts a week. More are preferred.
6. No funny business (And by funny business I mean god moding, Jane Doe-ing and the like)
7. Be nice and junk.
8. Let's do this!

RESERVES ARE 48 HOURS. Also, I have the right to accept or reject whom ever I see fit.
Last edited by supertoastgirl on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Home is Where the Heart Monitors Are

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Can I put in a reservation for FC: Gal Gadot?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

**Ava**
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Yes. You may reserve Gal Gadot. You have 48 hours to finish your skeleton.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Hello! Would it be alright if I reserved FC: Jessica Stroup, but changed her face claim to Carey Mulligan?

I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:38 am

Sure thing! You've got 48 hours!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyPen on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Can I reserve Luke Mitchel please?

FunnyPen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:05 pm

He's reserved for you, dear. You've got 48 hours to get a skeleton up!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:00 am

Nick Grange has been accepted! He's great, by the way.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyPen on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Hey HorseyGirl I can't Pm but yes to everything you sent in your PM

FunnyPen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Hey, I think Liana will be finished by tomorrow. RPG was down for a while tonight so I didn't get much accomplished. I think she will be 90% done by tonight though if that's okay?

edit: Can I change the fc to Annaleigh Ashford? I have been wanting to use her for a while and I think she will work well for Liana :-D

**Ava**
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:52 am

Charlotte Dale has been accepted, and she looks wonderful!!

**Ava**, this is a good WIP, I'm however going to open her back up. This doesn't mean that you won't get her, but please try to finish her by tonight or early tomorrow. Thanks, love.

Also, I've decided that once we get all the patients we can start. That also reminds me if you are willing and able, feel free to double up. Especially for a staff member, seeing as they won't be there 24/7.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Hey I was wondering, can I write the bio part in first person? :)

**Ava**
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 pm

I prefer that everything be in 3rd person.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:54 pm

As long as you approve of the fc change, I'm all done!

**Ava**
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm so sorry **Ava** but you background and general information wasn't hearty enough to be accepted. Feel free to submit another character is you wish.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:40 pm

I don't mind doubling up if you need me to, but I don't know how creative I would be with a second character. :)

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Go for it! I'm sure you'll be fine doubling up! I'll probably end up doubling as well.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Well can I at least get some advise on how to make it better???

**Ava**
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Yeah, sure thing! I'll send you a PM, hun.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:34 am

Might I reserve the Ben Barnes FC?
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!