Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation

Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The Next Genoration

a part of “Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Lloyd999.

Only shortly after becoming the next ring bearers, the Vongola Family Guardians are faced with a new threat, the Rizzo Family.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The Next Genoration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue May 27, 2014 6:37 am

Fools!!! I know everything that's going to happen before it happens, for I have seen this story from all possible angles. MUAHAHAHAHAAA.

Ahem. So yeah, I like the kidnapping idea. Sounds fun. She's either poetic or crazy. Guess I'll decide on my own thoughts later.

P.S. Is it true that a person knows when they're tired when they can feel the bags wighing on their head. Maybe... Just.... Maybe.

Also, I'm sad that every Vongola has a romantic interest or serial killer interest besides Joel. So, to compensate, I thought of something that I am currently thinking of.

Thanks for reading my reply/night/morning rant. Have a Meme for your good efforts.

Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue May 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Xu, I think a couple of us are waiting on you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed May 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Sorry, had to play chauffer to the entire family for the whole day. I threw up the post now.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed May 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Just a few notes:

The Rizzo came back a few hours day or so prior to the party, in a different far-off location. Donovan transported them from their landing zone to the Vongola compound.

Alastor's Temporal Images move takes a past version of himself and a future version of himself from different timelines/parallel worlds (instead of the future). Like Byakuran taking Ghost from one of his other timelines/parallel worlds in the anime, Alastor is essentially doing the same thing.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Golgari on Wed May 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Whoops, forgot to do the places thing. Oh well, I'll remember it for next time.

On a side-note. Fredrick is an incredibly good dancer but he usually doesn't show it, being too shy to be the willing center of attention.

Golgari
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Waiting on you, Vongolas :P

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat May 31, 2014 4:21 pm

Xu's probably right. Kind of a bad move forcing all the guardians to post before we can move on, but as long as we can post quickly, it should be alright.

I'm also planning on filling up either the Storm or Quasar roles or even both, considering it seems there's no other interest in those roles (or perhaps I could check up on Cato to see if he's still interested) yet right now I'm just brainstorming. I suppose for Storm, I could bring back Rosa from one of the earlier roleplays (I'd have to fix up Flandre a bit), whom used Storm as one of her flames anyway, except that'd be my THIRD female character. I sort of wanted to have more males than females in the roleplay, but I suppose it's already 7:5 with female characters being lower. Still, half the Vongola consists of female characters and one more would make them primarily females. Any opinions? Particularly from those who know the character from an earlier roleplay.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat May 31, 2014 6:20 pm

If the need arises and Cato isn't interested, I have no problem playing three characters. I'd love to have a female character on (*cough* a stake in) the Vongola side, though I'm fine with creating a Quasar character as well.

Both the previous Quasar and the previous Storm would be fine additions to either side, imo.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Well, Cato hasn't contacted me back, so I guess that role's still open. Xu, if you want to make a character for either roles, I can't really stop you, but I wont reserve a spot either. I was kinda interested in the Storm role anyway, but if you want it, you'll have to make a character before I do.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:41 am

I believe we're just waiting on TnevdaNai and Golgari, and I think TnevdaNai is waiting on Golgari. Mind if we get moving along please? You two have to get your characters on that stage.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Golgari on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:56 am

Sorry about the wait everyone, I've been without internet for the past few days. I'll have a post up by at the very latest tomorrow night.

Golgari
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:24 am

I was waiting for a friend to make a Quasar guardian, but we need to move things along, so I'll go ahead and create the Quasar character I was imagining. From there, I'm thinking of having her wheel Flandre up to where Elizabeth, Donovan, and Trevor are (and have older Alastor walk over there too).

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Um, big notification. I may or may not be able to manage this roleplay for an unknown amount of time, hopefully not long, as something terrible happened in my family and I will have to be out of town, so my access to the internet is undetermined. I don't think I will have access to my laptop, but I will have access to my mobile, so if I can, I can manage the roleplay from there.

Still, just in case I am unable to, Xu, I'll accept your character even though it's highly unfinished, just so you wont have to wait for me to accept it. Hopefully we can pick up the pace of this RP whether I'm here or not.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Alright. I wish you good luck in handling your emergency, Lloyd. Not sure how far we'll be able to progress without Flandre or Ai, but I'm sure we can make it work. I'll be posting later today/tomorrow, as well.

Hope for you the best!

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Alright, everything I said before is revoked, except for Xu's profile, can't do nothing about that now. I just posted what I did because I was unsure of what was going to happen, but now I guess everything is alright, at least as pertaining to me having access to my computer. My brother was attacked by a lunatic, but thankfully I was with him at the time, and he's been taken to a hospital outside of town. I'll be visiting him again tomorrow, but right now, I'm home. Thankfully, we're pretty sure he'll be okay. We should be able to continue as normal.

Also, Xu, I was a little stunned when I saw your character was a Male, but I realized later that you were simply using Alastor's profile as a template. I'm pretty sure anybody else who has seen your profile will be equally as stunned, might wanna fix that.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:10 am

Throwing up Hildegarde took longer than I expected, so the post for her and my other characters will be pushed back until Sunday.

I like her though. Sufficiently crazy and obsessed enough to be interesting ;)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Sunday? Which Sunday Xu? And, it looks like Golgari might not be able to post. Damioa, feel free to continue this RP whenever you please with your next post.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriKitsune on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Hey Lloyd, since the Storm position isn't taken. Do you mind if I make a character for it? I have an idea for it and would like to rp it.

KumoriKitsune
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Okay, so Monday it was. Blame crappy ISPs :P

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:38 am

No problem Kumori. I was already developing a character for Storm, but I've kinda gotten stuck. I, however, have no right to stop you from creating a character, so feel free to make a character for Storm. It's probably better for you to play two characters than me play three.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!