Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Collapsing Mana

Collapsing Mana

a part of “Collapsing Mana”, a fictional universe by Igari.

With the discovery of Orichalcum, humes now seek to expand outside of their city. But for the magical creatures, this brings with it panic--magic has always been kept secret from the humes and with the additional involvement of extra-planer beings...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Collapsing Mana”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Collapsing Mana

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Oh my god!!! I'm so sorry that took me forever!! >.< I hit the worst possible writers block right now and it's awful!! Ugh! Someone shoot me *cries*

My post is crappy and it literally took me all this time to even figure out how and what I was going to write. *tears hair out* Bleh! :( Igari, please forgive me and if you want me to change anything please let me know I'll do my best to re-write it and make it better if you need me too >.<
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Just wondering where did the wailing come from as I think I missed that part lol.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 am

Woah there!

I've totally returned from the abyss known as vacation...at the beach...where internet is scarce...and working computers are scarcer (totally mooching off my sister's right now cuz mine simply refuses to turn on.... -_-)

Anyways,

I'm sorry for not letting you guys know I'd be disappearing on the OOC thread (Although I did tell Igari (via other methods since I totally forgot my RPG password) so it wasn't completely out of the blue.

Anyways, I'm gonna read up on what I missed and get to work on figuring out how in the world I'm gonna drag my chari into the mess. (Not really sure how I'm gonna go about doing that quite yet >_> *shrugs*)

I may have questions after I read up and if I do I'ma Sowwy.

Glad to be back ^-^
~Cheru
"If it's the thought that counts, I should probably be in jail."

ImageImage

\( >3< )/

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 am

Welcome back, Cheru!! We missed you. You've arrived just in time or interaction, hahaha. Oh and as for the wailing, Fabricator, that was a description of Reika's "cries of distress", as she was mewling and whining after Virie when the witch fainted. Which probably hasn't changed. At least the demon isn't speaking abyssal.... yet. //coughs delicately

Now for an update, I did want to mention that neither Alise or Deio have logged on in a month's time. That being said, it is safe to assume that they have left our band of merry roleplayers and our family :c Still! This happens. But I figured I'd let everyone know, since we are moving on without them. So no need to slow yourselves up at this point.

Now that leaves us survivors--myself, Qaida, Icy, Famished, Fabricator, and Cheru. That is still a grand number--and about what I expected. Let's continue to make this a fantastic story--we're already on the second page of posts O-Oll Wow.
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:29 am

Okay, so I am back from my trip, but am wondering why it's so quiet?

Are we all still here? I mean, if you guys want, I can post, but I was figuring Fabricator was going to :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 am

I'm currently writing up a reply, just haven't had much time this past week sadly.

Edit
I'd just like to appologise for taking so long. The lack of time has carried over to this week as well. It's the start of enrolment next week so we've been setting up and testing our systems to make sure they work. And half our team managed to sneak their holidays in for this week so we've been short staffed.

I've got something vaguely resembling a post I'll get up tomorrow.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:52 pm

It's alright--I kind of expected Cheru to post up? I mean, I assumed reactions would be coming in. I'm going to be writing up my post now--oh! And that's okay Fabricator, it is that time of the year. August is typically when people begin moving/classes start. I personally am switching dorms come Tuesday and am having someone visit me for several days that may or may not extend out to a week. So I need to post before then so that I can get my two cents in. I know Qaida said she was having a little bit of a rough time lately so I guess we're all trying to get ourselves back together XD Hahaha! But I'm confident in you guys and I know y'all are still here so dun worry, Mana ain't dyin'

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Aye, I'm still waiting to find out if I'm still going to be employed come the middle of August as my promotion/permanency was supposed to start on friday... They've not advertised said job let alone interviewed for it yet XD

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 am

Well oh my gurdy gumdrops, cyber-stalking works!

Erm . . . disregard that. Hello people I know and people I don't! Long time no see to the ones I know, hope everything is well.

Now because I am completely devoid of any kind of manners and want to spam the OOC of an RP which I am not part of I give you this:

P.S/ <3
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:15 am

You know, if you're going to spam us then you may as well join us :P

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:21 am

Hooray! Waiting for employment! I am also waiting for news of employment--I got myself 2 jobs this semester but one job is barely anything (can you believe the audacity to only hire someone for TWO hours a week for MIN wage?) and the other one is like, an on-call thingy ma-jigger. So I'm trying to get this babysitting gig--hopefully that's a thing that can happen--otherwise, applying for a 10 hour job a week. There's just so much responsibiliteeeeeeeh with that position and I'm not 100% I can keep up, what with school and all. //makes blar blar noises

Ezarael, stahp. Go home. You're drunk. Dun be spam RP. It's not as if you know like, 4 of us here. Or should we make that 5? I'm half wondering about that, Icy and Ezarael, I forget if you guys actually TALKED during Requiem or only RP'd together. //cannot remember and just sort of rolls around

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Uh, by my count I know you, Qaida, Fabricator, and Icy. (Can confirm have chatted with all of you.)

How dare you accuse me of being drunk! I'll let you know that was my plan for tonight.

Besides Fabricator, while enticing, not sure I can join. A)This RP looks totes full by now, and B)Unsure how busy my other RP (or the one I'm half-sure will be active) is going to be, even though I'm sure it will be slow-paced.

Oh, I haven't been active on this site for like a year though, I miss it so much. T.T

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Fabricator wrote:You know, if you're going to spam us then you may as well join us :P

Attempting to allow someone to join this glorious roleplay without the written, explicit consent of myself, Mongrel?! One should know their place, fwahahaha!

In any case, I do hope you enjoyed my post, Fabricator, I just barely managed to edit out the part where he mentioned Vanessa's father hopefully died so he couldn't spread his ignorance. Barely.

C:

Also, hi there, Ezarael (read: Ezreal). I'd like speak for my online waifu and say that the RP's likely open still. bby don hurt me pls i lov u

I mean, if you want, the glorious Alistair Archibald will allow you to be present within this roleplay.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:30 pm

I will still hurt you, but maybe you wanted this because you've been implying that you'd like me to use rope

Anyhow, it's not as full as it looks. I need to remove uh, two characters I've been a little too lazy to remove. Deio and Alise are no longer a part of our RP family, as they disappeared without a word to the rest of us and ignored attempts at messaging them. So as far as I'm concerned, there is actually one slot open, given that there are six players. //yawns Let me update that right now because that'd be the smart thing to do, hoo hah.

If you'd like to, you can, since I know you already Ezarael. College is picking up in 4 weeks for me but that won't stop me from posting! <3 I understand how to balance writing with my course work now--the bad news is that it might be a tad more infrequent, depending, as I am trying to work 3 jobs. (Ahhhh!!!)

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:37 pm

In that case I am more than interested in joining the RP. Need a few days or so to gather a sheet together though, I have studying to do to prepare for next semester, plus the other fantas-balls RP I'm joining should start up tomorrow. Have a pretty good idea of which way I'm going with a character . . . even though I want to bring Luther back >:(

Edit:
Jeebus I wish I was making a less serious character now. Somebody like Luther would have had a brilliant time with these fine folk! Still though, love the charrys, making me wish I hadn't taken a complete break from creative writing and recreational literature for the better part of a year D:

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:36 am

I may get a post up this week but I had been wanting to wait for Igari or Qaida to post first.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:29 am

//vomits all over roleplaygateway Sorry, stomach virus //continues vomiting, spraying Qaida in the process FFFFFFFF, I'm so sorry.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:05 am

I am still here, just waiting. I hope that one day, Qaida and Iggy get back. I miss my internet waifu and the other woman I may or may not be seeing behind her back, but that's secret so shh.

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am

Okay, sickness, gone. Loneliness in check. Depression can go take its' existence and shove it up a donuts' butthole. IGARI'S BACK BBY. And about to write a post at this absurdly early time in the morning. I am unhappy because I am at work. At 8:30 in the morning. After coming back from the 11 shift yesterday. I was pretty much promised 6 hours rest ahead of time. DAMN YOU UNFORTUNATE JOB TASKING.

Also, my next two weekends in a row are booked. I'm hosting club events for the freshman and going to RenFaire this coming Saturday. And the weekend after that, everyone arrives back on campus and I get to coddle my [--censored--] and take [--censored--] and then [--censored--] if only to end up with [--censored--] because that's the proper way of things but I kind of wish [--censored--] would happen because it's been so long since [--censored--], you know what I'm saying?

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:41 pm

So.... Uh, yeah. Hey guys! So sorry for my absence :( I've returned (somewhat) I've just moved and am in the middle of looking for a job right now so I'm still pretty busy but I will do my best to get back into this :) I hope that we are still on for this >.> I will check with Igari and in the meantime, prepare a post :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!