Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Undead Exorcists

Undead Exorcists

a part of “Undead Exorcists”, a fictional universe by Citadel.

Reboot of a roleplay that I really want to work. Original roleplay with dark themes and humor designed to be fun and character-driven more than anything else.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Undead Exorcists”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Undead Exorcists

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Undead Exorcists"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Undead Exorcists

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Hey, this sounds pretty good! Could I reserve one of the exorcists? I will get a sheet in asap!
How I feel when writing a post...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:17 am

@slcam

Cool, looking forward to it.

Going to bed for the night so if any other questions or reserves are posted, I'll look over them wednesday.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:48 am

Hey this looks friggin' awesome, and I'd love to join. Quick question, and, for the record, if the answer is no that's fine. This is just something I think would be cool, but could I possibly be something like the Tagers from Cthulhutech? Basically a human that's bonded with an otherworldly symbiont, and can take on a monstrous visage to do battle and protect mankind? If not could I be just a regular human hunter that operates with the exorcists as opposed to the Sect? Oh, and by that I mean a hunter that is a human, not a hunter of humans. And if I can't do the human hunter thing then can I be an Undead Exorcist?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:45 am

@Cha-kun

Your first idea sounds interesting and I'm willing to give it a try, but the character has to be an Exorcist as in this universe a normal human wouldn't be able to handle such a relationship and would likely be taken over by the other. Other than that, roll with it and I look forward to seeing what you create.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 am

Hello everyone!

I saw this RP roll around the first time, and was intrigued by it then, but I passed because I had too much stuff going on. Luckily, my schedule has calmed down a bit, and I am now able to join.

Would it be ok for me to play as a, "good," monster? I have a couple of ideas bouncing around in my skull, but most of them involve the monster possessing its human host as a means of saving the human's life. As for which tier of monster, it doesn't really matter to me. As long as the possessing monster isn't, like, a Level 1 Slime, I think I'll be just fine playing any sort of power tier. [b]@Citadel{/b] if you like, we can PM about the particulars.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Hey, I was looking to join last time, but never was able to get in for some reason, would I be able to join as a Shepard? I would have asked for an exorcist, but someone's gotta keep them on a leash.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:37 pm

@Thundergod1020

Yeah, that's fine/

@Shishio
That's fine, they can work in the UE or be a regular patron to said establishment. However, they don't need to possess a human to exist in this world and it would be better if that wasn't the case. You can have them be a "good" monster without taking on a human host. If you want to do that its fine, but Cha-kun is doing something similar and too many people doing the same thing can make it complicated.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Hmm this sounds pretty darn interesting. I came across this before but, like Shishio, had too much to do, although I can't really say I'm free to do whatever. I just thought I'd say I'm interested in creating a character, an Exorcist, but I may or may not actually get to creating one^^;

EDIT
Yup it's decided I shall join this role play. Would it be alright for me to officially reserve an Undead Exorcist?
Last edited by Polarisbear12 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:11 am

This sounds like it could be fun. I'll try and have an Exorcist character up sometime today.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:07 pm

When you say the weapons are "undead" as well, would that translate to them having an ability beyond the norm? Like, for instance, a katana being able to release flames when swung, or a stick being able to shoot energy blasts? Or does it mean more a change of shape? Or both?

I will probably submit my character soon, but I can easily change things according to what you answer. Also, just let me know if there is anything else I should change or improve!

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:49 pm

@slcam

Both, you can make the physical appearance change, as well as giving it some kind of supernatural ability.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Cool, it is submitted! So excited to start! This is my first rp in a long time.

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Just submitted mine as well, hope it's what you're looking for.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Hmm well I got mine up as well^^;

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Alright, really like the characters so far. I added another character sheet for those interested in playing a "good" monster. Its pretty bare-bones so feel free to add your own unique spin on it. My own character will be up sometime tomorrow. Hopefully we can start this by the weekend if everything runs smoothly.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Okay, I shot a message over to the three profiles I'm waiting on. Thunderfoot got back to me so once he submits his character I'll start the roleplay.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Sounds good. Excited to see this thing get up and running.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Is it almost time?!? I am excited for this to start!

slcam
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!