Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Death Note: The Tales of Grim

a part of “The Death Note: The Tales of Grim”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

{Will be updated very soon}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Death Note: The Tales of Grim”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Death Note: The Tales of Grim"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: The Death Note: The Tales of Grim

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Hey, can I reserve

Name | 15-23 | Female | Chattich #2 | Name Shinigami | Miku Hatsune | Vocaloid | OPEN

and change her FC to Natsume Tsuchimikado Ravens in Tokyo I believe? If not that's fine.

Favorite icecream is mint and favorite song is The Hawk in Paris "Freaks"
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Could I reserve "Pseudonym | Name | 15-19 | Female | Actress/Spy of Investigations of Kira and Chattich | Quiet, Sweet, Unsuspecting, Kind | Lucy | Elfen Lied | OPEN"

And could I change her appearance to Masuzu Natsukawa of Oreshura? It's okay, if not.

Oh and I love vanilla ice cream and my fav song is heaven's in your eyes- will downing.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:43 am

Can I reserve Name | 14-22 | Male | Chattich | Name of Shinigami | Hampnie Hambart | Sunday Without God ? I might not change the face claim unless I find a better one. Favorite ice cream is strawberry sherbet and my favorite song is perfectionist complex sang by Luka the Vocaloid.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:16 am

All requests are approved.

All face claim changes are approved.

Also, there is a slight rule change!

All reservations have a 72 hour waiting period for at least a WIP CS to be submitted. If not submitted, I will contact you. If I receive no response within 6 hours, the role will automatically bee reopened.

I will be posting the character skellies shortly.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:05 am

Alright, thank you. I will get to work on my profile now.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:40 am

I'd like to reserve Kira for this RP, no FC changes unless I find a better in which I will update you.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:49 pm

@Zetsuna

Request denied. You have neglected to read the rules as of yet.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 pm

I don't have a favored song nor do I like ice cream. Sorry I read them, they just all seem the same in the end

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:08 pm

I'll take up head of investigations, please. My favorite ice cream... well, that would probably be Late Night Snack by Ben and Jerry's... although Peanut Butter Cup is good too (or anything with Reeses in it). Hell, anything with peanut butter and chocolate is a win in my book. Now, my favorite song... that is a really tough choice too. I would say The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel.

~ Maestro

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!