Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caught in a Nightmare

Caught in a Nightmare

a part of “Caught in a Nightmare”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

What did you do before you put out the light? Whatever it was it's long gone and now is the time to fight for your life because things lurks in the dark you know, just waiting for their chances to have their fun. And to put it simply, you are that fun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caught in a Nightmare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Caught in a Nightmare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Caught in a Nightmare"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Caught in a Nightmare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:31 pm

May I reserve the female 1 for the humans?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Soo... I have a character idea, which is the idea that my "Character" are more or less Twins. Just kind-of involved in their own world. Would that be okay...? Rather, Would they take one or two slots?

Either way, may I take the second human Female slot?
Last edited by Mineczka on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 pm

May I reserve the Male 1 Nightmare? Thanks!

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 pm

This is a really awesome RP only by the looks of it! And can I reserve nightmare male 2?

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:24 am

@Eiko B. Winters
Of course you can

@Lufia
Well I have been thinking about it, and I would prefer if they take two slots since they are separate people in the end

@Quelle
Yes, I'll write you in

@delfiler
Yeah you can do that

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trotfernaut on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:08 pm

May I please reserve a male human? Looks like an awesome RP, by the way!
I'm here to roleplay and chew bubblegum...

Trotfernaut
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:02 am

Thank you :) And I'll write you in

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 am

If you don't mind, I'd like to save myself the extra effort and place my twin characters in the same sheet.
Is there a problem with it...?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:41 am

No I don't see any problem with that

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Hello~
Can I reserve a female nightmare (1 or 2 all the same)? I have a kind of creepy face claim I've been dying to use.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Sure, that sounds awesome :)

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello there,

May I reserve female 2 for "The Dead" group, please? :3
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 am

It's done :)

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHarbingerOfCake on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:14 am

Hey, can I take one of the male dead?

TheHarbingerOfCake
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:21 am

Yeah you can do that

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:41 am

The rules say that reservations only last for some days so you should start working on your characters. Some of you has not even sent in WIPs and those WIPs I have does not contain any information.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Too you who reserved characters this friday, you ONLY have until tomorrow to send in your WIP if that WIP isn't there when I log in tomorrow your reservation is gone. You still want that character? WELL SEND IN THAT DAMN WIP THEN BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE TAKES IT.

How hard is it to just send in a WIP.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Can I reserve a human female, please?

Also, are we allowed to double up? From what it sounds like, you might be losing a couple reservations, and I was torn between making a dead or human character.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:48 pm

May I reserve female nightmare # 2. I have a couple of ideas in my head right now of what I want the character to be.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!