Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unnatural Selection

Unnatural Selection

a part of “Unnatural Selection”, a fictional universe by Cassiopeia.

In a world where every crime is punishable by death, unless you are under 18, 100 juvenile delinquents are sent down to Earth to test the safety of the radiation ridden planet. But are they alone?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unnatural Selection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Unnatural Selection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:49 pm

I would say it would be kind of cool to start with kind of a monologue from each of our characters on how they got arrested, maybe while they're on the ship to earth or whatever? I'm up for anything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ansreth Maern on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 am

Well if everyone else agrees, I think we should do your idea, because it would imply that all of us were starting out together, but give us the ability to tell our own back story as well. The characters in the RP would also have insight into each other, because each one of them would hear everyone else's back story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ansreth Maern
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:23 am

Hello everyone.

I'm extremely sorry I haven't responded in an inexcusably long time. I assumed the roleplay had lost interest or something of that sort. I did try to message those who still had unfinished WIP's but I got no response.

However, I am open to starting this RP, and all the ideas look amazing. If someone could give me word on which idea we are actually using, I'll make the first post.
{ Call me Cass}

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:12 am

I think it would be kinda neat to reboot the idea for more interest, don't know about you guys, frankly I'm cool with it either way. We could get our monologues ready and just use the same charaters so that way we don't lose momentum and we have something to put up

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 am

I think rebooting is a good idea, that way we can add more characters but of course I find we should this time restrict the time for when new people send in their character sheets because I don't want it to yet again become inactive. Plus we already have the characters from this version.
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Reboot this Business already.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!