Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anthemia Academy for Hunters

Anthemia Academy for Hunters

a part of “Anthemia Academy for Hunters”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

A group of brave students are chosen to fight for humanity's right to live as it is pushed to the edge of it's limits by the evil of Daemons, yet in this world the line between enemy and ally is not so clear. [ACCEPTING INDEFINITELY]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anthemia Academy for Hunters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anthemia Academy for Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeshET on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:45 am

I know it's not my place to complain, but it's been 4 days since the last post. Is there still someone that we are waiting for? I'm sorry, but this role-play has a lot of potential and I'd be glad if this didn't die so fast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeshET
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:05 am

I'm still here, Mesh - and I agree. We really need to get this moving before it dies. I really want to write more stuff for Lorelei. @_@

EDIT: While we're waiting, maybe we should do some sort of brief conversation between Caesar and Lorelei? That might get people to check back and also start posting...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeshET on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:12 pm

We could. But would we need the permission of Stark? If you want to, I don't mind doing it. Might get people fired up and start out their planned groupings a little bit earlier than the official announcement itself.

MeshET
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Eh, if nobody else is doing anything, so long as we don't interrupt anything or get in anybody's way. Besides, there's totally room for Lorelei and Caesar to talk for a little before the whole class thing starts, what with people still entering the room.

Could you start it off? Maybe have Caesar notice Lorelei or something, so I can have her powers go a little wibbly-wobbly and read his mind by accident, thus jump starting a conversation.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeshET on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:24 am

Well, I posted something. Hope it's okay.

MeshET
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:44 am

I'm still here. I was just waiting for Stark to kind of get the ball rolling and such. I'm up for character interaction if anyone wants to though. Pretty unlikely for Joe to up and start a conversation himself though so the other character might need to engage him.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:09 pm

Same here. Hoping and waiting for a group to be organized and kicking some daemon butt. But I suppose character interaction is also intriguing. Robin has a bit of a reply to do anyway to Miss Willow. I halfway wonder how it's gonna turn out too...XD

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:11 pm

I'm still around as well, and though I'd also be game for some character interaction, I'm sort of in a similar situation as Zalgo with Joe: it would be very weird for Lev to start a conversation himself without him being out of character. I was really banking on using the group announcements as an excuse for him to start talking to other people, since I thought that was gonna be the start of the RP.

With that said, I'm starting to think we are done here. Some of the players seem to have lost interest and vanished and Stark herself hasn't responded to neither the RP nor the OOC's questions despite saying that we were supposed to continue five days ago. If it was a problem with her internet or PC I wouldn't mind waiting, but she has been logging in, so I don't know what to make of it. Hopefully I'm wrong, because she seemed to have a clear plotline for this RP, so I'm not sure we could carry it without her.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:47 pm

I'd like character interaction between Hector and the others, as well. I'd say that Hector would not interact with the others on his own, without someone to talk to him first. I'll try to think of some way to get Hector into conversation with someone. Or, if someone else wants to begin conversation with Hector, that's fine too. Anywho, as a thought, I think something that should happen for students who do not sit next to each other is that they communicate using their intercom devices. I think that would be a good way to have our students communicate without worrying about who is closest in their seats, if someone wanted to communicate with someone who is not necessarily sitting next to them.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:37 pm

I am still here as well! Has anyone sent stark a private message? I would, but I want to make sure she is not already getting bombarded with them.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:34 am

Sorry guys, I'm still around (albeit I was busy with a major project in school), truth be told, I'm not liking the roleplay in it's current form with loads of people who dropped out before we even really took off, I kept going back and forth in my head about it, but I think I want to reboot this roleplay, but keep the cast relatively small? On the other hand, I understand that you guys have been the ones who've waited patiently and want more from this roleplay than that, but my mind can't budge past the fact that some people straight up left without as much as a post in the OOC or even responding to my messages (I understand that it's expected in roleplays, just wasn't expecting it so fast.), so rather, I want to ask you guys whether or not you want to continue the roleplay in it's current form, or if a reboot would be in order to bring in a handful of new people, it'd start just the same way and would require minimal effort from any of ya'll, you can just repost the same fist posts you made.

As far as Roleplayers Wanted is concerned, it's not as if that particular part of the forum brings many people, as I see that others rarely respond to threads there.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeshET on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:46 am

Truth be told, I don't really mind either. We haven't moved too far into the role-play itself to have any problems rebooting for me, but it's ultimately up to what the majority/you says. I'm just here to enjoy.

MeshET
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:57 am

To be honest I'm quite alright with either proposed option. Little will be lost if this rp was deleted and replaced by a similar iteration of itself. Quite frankly I'm for the reboot if simply for the fact that it will clear out the unused characters, leaving those who are serious about joining in the roster for others to see.

If you are to go forward with the reboot idea though Stark I'd ask that you either pm those of us who are interested in continuing or post a link here in the OOC so we can be aware of the new rp's existence. It would be a shame to post a reboot only to have some of us miss it by a simple matter of absent information.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 am

Aye, I am cool with either option, it is your roleplay @Stark .

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:55 am

If you want to reboot, feel free to. Just save a spot for Lorelei and send me a link if you do, because like hell I'm abandoning her now that I've finally gotten the chance to write for her! ^_^

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:50 am

*Looks around* Hmm hello? Sorry if I'm intruding or anything but I just wanted to voice my interest in the role play. I had hoped to join it earlier but it was already full but I could tell that some players might just disappear and what not:p Any how I am aware that you guys are thinking of rebooting this gem of a role play so I'd just like to say I'd love to join in if and when the reboot is up^^; And no worries I'm not one of those who just disappear without a word.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:13 am

I'm fine with a reboot. Please send me a link when it's made. Or post it in the OOC. I think this is a really good roleplay, and I'm glad I was able to get a spot.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Glad to see you are back, Stark. I actually don't mind either way, but if you feel like having more players will be better for the RP, then I agree on the reboot idea.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:35 pm

I'm with You guys whatever decisions you make! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:01 pm

I'm also with you on whatever you decide is best :]

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!