Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood of the Covenant

Reservations and Other OOC Things

a part of “Blood of the Covenant”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Vampires have survived for years by controlling human trafficking rings in exclusive, underground clubs. However, as humans grow aware of the issue, tensions begin to build. As allies turn on each other, can mere blood ties prevail?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood of the Covenant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations and Other OOC Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:16 pm

@Gorie:It's fricking great. I was in the ensemble this time around because I totally fucked up my audition, but I'm in charge of the hair and makeup team. We went through so much white cream make up!

I've acted in Seussical, Honk, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin (twice), Grease, Shrek, ... and I've done make-up for Dracula and Singing in the Rain. I probably forgot a few also, heh. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is our next show, and I'm not sure what we're doing for our spring show. It'll probably be a straight play.

That's awesome! What are you majoring in, if you don't mind me asking? I'm only in my junior year of high school, so the whole concept of college is intriguing to say the least!

By the way, guys, I finally finished a new roleplay called "The Price of Blood". It's a medieval roleplay focusing on the struggle for power in a few different kingdoms. Since all of you write well, I thought I'd post the link here for you all to see! And don't worry, that timeskip is certainly coming along. I'll get it up after Fox posts!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:30 am

@Scarlet: I'll have to let you know what we do at my former high school for the summer production this year. Unfortunately, after graduation you can only star in the summer shows. So unfortunately I missed out on getting to be in our HS's show when they did Legally Blonde a few years back. They're currently doing the Crucible, so I'll be seeing that in December, and they did Shrek in the summer, but I was in Africa during the show so I didn't even bother auditioning because I knew I wouldn't be there.

Well, I'm a senior in college. My major is Psychology and I'm minoring in Asian Studies. I have an Associates in Psychology from the Community College that I graduated Summa Cum Laude from, and I'm in 2 international honor societies. I plan on concentrating in Industrial and Organization Psychology when I go to graduate school, and I want to work with companies that have a trans-Pacific presence in the US as well as in Asia. I have a functional conversational knowledge of spoken Japanese and a moderate knowledge of written Japanese (advanced in grammar, katakana, hiragana... elementary in Kanji hahaha I'm still learning, unfortunately). I plan on getting certificates in Japanese language, Arabic, as well as in Mandarin Chinese (eventually).

I did a semester abroad in Tokyo this spring, and I'm planning on going back next fall for my "last semester" - its more like a half semester, because I have to take my capstone in Psychology, another 3000 level course and an elective (so not as a full time student). I actually went to Community College for 2 years, received my Associates, and transferred to a four year institution afterward. Unfortunately, my signup day for classes was 3 weeks before classes started which meant I didn't get a lot of courses I needed to take other courses that required them as prerequisites. So that set me back a few credits, but its not a super huge deal xD

Have you thought about what you'd like to study in college at all?

Also! I got my response post up, so as far as I'm concerned, I think we're in a good place for a timeskip :)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:57 pm

@Gorie: The entire time I read that, I just kept thinking "wow". That's awesome! I definitely wish you the best of luck in both your upcoming play and the rest of your classes!

Honestly, I have no idea. One day, I want to be a psychiatrist. The next, I want to be a Latin teacher. It's insane. Science is probably the route I'll be going, but I'd still love to minor in English or, as mentioned, Latin. It's certainly not specific, but I'm hoping I'll have a better idea of what I want to do by next year. I'm shadowing my cousin at her college a bit this Tuesday to watch some anatomy classes, but I also have to do a ton of college searching and whatnot.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:49 am

I promise I haven't forgotten about this roleplay! Life has just gotten a bit hectic lately, but I should have a timeskip post up soon if you all are still around :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:12 am

Here!

I'm still here!!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby veve on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:29 am

Hey guys! I have to go see a family member and will be gone for about a week or so! See you soon lovelies!

veve
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:37 pm

I'm still here :) I'm ready for a post whenever you get the chance.

See you soon Veve! Hope everything is okay!

Also I hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it). :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Meeehhhh I know it's a double post but I'm super antsy~~~ I can't wait to be able to continue with this. <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:40 pm

If all goes according to plan, I'll be able to post for Caius today!! Since we've got a new cop in the roleplay, I'll probably introduce Scotty today too.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm

@Scarlet:

Ahhhhh~~!! Super excited <3 I can't wait for your post. Just got back from proctoring some 5 hour exams so this is definitely an awesome way to make my day not so slow~ :D

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby veve on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:00 am

Hello people! I'm back! And everything went fine! I am now available to post...as soon as I read the current posts! And by the way, would anyone be against me bringing James back?

veve
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:30 pm

@Veve:

I'm all for it. I still have Harrison, but at this point he hasn't been interacted with, so I wouldn't mind keeping him to the side unless someone needs him. :)

EDIT 12/10:

Hey guys! I'm gonna get my post up sometime tonight :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:06 am

Gah, sorry for the double post, but I didn't end up getting the chance to get my post up as expected. I'll have it up later tonight, as I have finals today and tomorrow, and once I'm done studying tonight I will be able to get what I have typed up and finish that. :) Sorry for any inconvenience!!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:48 pm

*peeps around corner* I'm back! :3 Sorry I've been gone so long! Moved to Ghana, had Peace Corps training here..twas a hectic time...but now I'm back! :3 Africa's internet isn't the most reliable but I am here for the foreseeable future :3

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Wow, the Peace Corps? That's pretty awesome. I hope that goes well :)

Just a heads up, but I will have my next post up tonight. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Wow, that's pretty great!

I'm sure you guys have noticed by now, but there's an NPC thread put into place. Morgan and I thought that it was rather appropriate since we've lost so many writers, subsequently losing a number of characters along with them. The particular storyline that we're working with isn't really going to work out as well as it could with only a handful of characters. I've spent a lot of time and thought pulling the characters together and I'm definitely still working on it.

The NPCs are (obviously) up for the use of everyone, so long as they aren't being abused. That seems like a given. Like I said, I've spent a lot of time giving as much detail to them as I can so, hopefully, nobody feels lost when using them in their posts and their characteristics should remain consistent. If you don't feel comfortable with them [if you want your character(s) to interact with them but don't think that you'll be able to write them out properly] don't hesitate to ask myself or Morgan to collaborate on a post with you.

That being said, I should point out that Lila, Abraxas, Thor, and Eret are exclusively for my writing and Lucius, Alexandra, and Ianka are Morgan's. If any of you would like to add [community or exclusive] NPCs to the roster, please let me know.

Code: Select all
[center][img]Character Gif [Try to keep it with 500px width][/img][/center]

[font=andalus][size=102][color=#color][b]Name:[/b][/color] What's their name?
[color=#color][b]Alias:[/b][/color] What does everyone call them?
[color=#color][b]Age:[/b][/color] Tell us!
[color=#color][b]Place of Origin:[/b][/color] Self Explanatory
[color=#color][b]Nationality/Ethnicity:[/b][/color] Self Explanatory
[color=#color][b]Species:[/b][/color] Vampire or human?
[color=#color][b]Attitude Towards Humans/Vampires:[/b][/color] How do they really feel?
[color=#color][b]Time With Coven:[/b][/color] How long have they been with Caius?
[color=#color][b]Occupation:[/b][/color] In addition to Coven position, what is their job in the club?
[b]Text color:[/b] [color=#Color]Color Name – Hex Code[/color]
[color=#color][b]Personality:[/b][/color] What are they like?
[color=#color][b]Short Bio:[/b][/color] Gimme the dirty details![/font][/size]

Just PM me the deets using this sheet and I'll add your character(s) to the roster! Please, also let me know whether the NPC is community or exclusive.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:47 am

I have the female vampire who uses Harrison... I could always make a character for her, whether it be just something to help in places, or something more substantial. I can post a few ideas if you're looking for something; just let me know.

In other news, clearly I didn't get my post up as planned, due to the holiday and pretty much overworking myself. It's almost finished now, so I'm gonna save it in a word document because its almost 3 am... I should have it up tomorrow.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby veve on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Hey guys! My bad on being a bit delayed on my posts! Things have been a bit hectic as of late, but I should have a post up tomorrow!

veve
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:01 am

I think we've all been a bit caught up with the holidays over the past couple weeks. So long as we're all good to keep going... Non issue. :)

I hope you all had a great Christmas/Saturnalia/Yule/Winter Solstice/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah. Whatever it is you celebrate. ^_^ I look forward to seeing the upcoming posts; Morgan and I have some exciting plot events that will be taking place soon, so there's that to look forward to!

Also, Gorie, that would be awesome! Just fill out the sheet and PM it to me and I'll have her put up on the roster :D

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:04 am

@Fox:

Yeah, I should have my next post up tomorrow then. :) I can't wait for everything to unfold. I am definitely looking forward to what is in store.

Yeah, I'll have the sheet filled out tomorrow after my post, and I'll send it to you once it's done.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!