Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Provenance of War

a part of “Vampire Knight: Provenance of War”, a fictional universe by Aurae.

What is war without casualties, deceit without lies?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Provenance of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Knight: Provenance of War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Knight: Provenance of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:20 am

Hello! When I spotted this rp I was so excited to see that it was set during the feudal period. You are so talented and creative, I just love this so much!

Anyway besides my excitement, May I reserve the Pureblood Male?

My FC would be Kinjou Shirasu

Last edited by Scra on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἔρεβος on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:33 am

May I reserve the Human Male, please? The FC I will be using is Hirari Abeno from Donten ni Warau.
Last edited by Ἔρεβος on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ἔρεβος
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Χάος on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:38 am

Please reserve me the last male role and make him a vampire. I'm still deciding on the FC.

Χάος
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:39 am

Hello, May I reserve a Pure-Blood Female with the FC of Isanami
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:25 am

I shall go put down your reservations for you!

To be honest, I didn't expect the male roles to fill up so quickly... heh. Besides the point, I kind of wanted to do something like that, make it in the feudal era. You hardly see anything like that. Glad to see there is interest in this!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἔρεβος on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:39 am

Hey Aurae, quick question, what should we put down for Role~? Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Ἔρεβος
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:45 am

For the role, it would basically be the part your character is playing. Since your character is to be a pure-blood, for their role, you would simply put what House he is a part of.

As for humans, their role would basically be put down as the Representative of the Humans, basically. Something along those lines.

Hope those cleared up any confusion you may have!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Can I please reserve the last Human Female?

I have yet to decide on an FC, but will edit this post as soon as I do.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Sure thing,

It looks like all the role's have been reserved. I look forward to all of your characters and to hopefully role-play with you all soon! If you need any help, have any questions, feel free to ask! I shall check in as often as I can and will answer as best as I can!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Oh gosh.

Guys, my apologies. In the character sheet, there is actually an image in the Personality section that is supposed to be where you place your character image...

I accidentally left in an image of my character... heheh. Just remove it, if you haven't already, and place your character's image there. Again, my apologies!!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:41 pm

It's a shame I missed out, this roleplay looks splendid. if by any chance a role happens to open up, please inform me. I would jump on bored with this in a heart beat.
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:45 pm

No worries.

As I said in the rules, if there is enough interest, I might open up two more spots. It all depends on the requested Gender. But if a spot opens up, I will let you know!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Would it be alright to use Morgiana from Magi the Labyrinth as an FC? If not I will keep looking.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:08 pm

As long as she has a few images of it at least somewhat resembling the Feudal era, it should be fine!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Thank you, in that case I'll be keeping an eye on this, also, I really love how you did your coding for the introduction.

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:12 pm

You're welcome, Eeep.

As for the front page... it was a bit of a pain, but once I got all the coding set right, it came out the way I wanted it to. Also, ઽ૮૨α, I hope you do not mind, but I added an icon for your character. It just makes it look a little neater on the character pages.

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:12 pm

@Aurae - I'm the same as my beloved friend Eeep here! This is an amazing roleplay, but I wish I was awake earlier for said roles! If any human female by any chance opens up, I'd happily jump on this bandwagon! ^^ I wish I had half the ability to make such pretty roleplays, you my friend, are a creative genius.
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Oi,

It seems we posted at the same time, Rainbow. I shall do so if anything opens up! And once again I miss your edit. Thank you for the compliment.

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Χάος on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:35 pm

If ℰℯℯ℘ wants a male role then she may take mine. This rp looked really cool but I have to back out. Really sorry and I hope everyone has fun.

Χάος
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!