Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Borderlands: It's About to Get Epic

a part of “Borderlands: It's About to Get Epic”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

War! After the fall of Handsome Jack, and Hyperion at the hands of the Vault Hunters, a mysterious alien being known as The Watcher warns our 'heroes' about an upcoming war that could very well hold the fate of the universe!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Borderlands: It's About to Get Epic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Borderlands: It's About to Get Epic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Borderlands: It's About to Get Epic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Oh hell yeah. I can't help but feel this is still under construction, seeing as you're missing Zer0, Gaige, and the Conductor of the Poop-Train himself: Krieg. Still, I must ask, do you have rules on introducing new Vault Hunters?
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Yeah, I wasn't finished. I just now got done. Anyways for now I'm not accepting OCs. I might if there's a real interest, and all of the characters have been taken. I don't want there to be like a dozen OCs, and only a handful of characters from the games.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Dang. I really don't think I could do any of the characters justice here. I mean, I REALLY suck at Haikus.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Ok, you don't have to do Haikus as Zer0. That would get annoying to do.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:07 pm

To play Zer0 true
You must try to the fullest
As he would himself.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qrow on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Ah I love border lands~ I would love to take Athena, hopefully this rp gets attention

Qrow
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Here's hoping! Reserving her for ya' now!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Oh, why the hell not?
I choose to reserve Zer0.
Hopefully won't suck :D

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm sure you'll do fine! :) Reserving him for ya now.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!