Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Circus of The Living Dead

The Acts

a part of “The Circus of The Living Dead”, a fictional universe by Squeekey.

"Ever wondered what happens after you die? Why, you join the Circus of course!"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Circus of The Living Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Acts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:51 pm

"Role up, role up! Come one, come all you merry folk! Take a gander inside and discover..."

(Write a short paragraph about your character below. Please write their stagename/name and title, then what their act/superpower will be. Any double or group acts should be negotiated through PMs.)

Example:

"My act? Well, back in the late 1870s I danced my way across kansas as a showgirl for various saloons. Admittedly they didn't seem to want me there, but I came anyway! Eventually I move on to pros- Oooh! You mean my act at Le Cirque? Well, the whole show is my act~ I'm the Ringleader, I don't really perform -apart from shooting dear William over and over again. I sometimes get involved in the acts I find more interesting."
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Acts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:05 pm

“Roll up, roll up! Come one, come all you merry folk! Take a gander inside and discover...”
The Indestructible L E I L A ! Born with super-human strength and a body like iron! Watch as she withstands steel blades! Canon balls! Flames! All without a single scratch! See her swing on her trapeze without a net and preform death-defying stunts hundreds of feet in the air!

(She performs things like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Yn4y9GcBg)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:51 pm

"Role up, role up! Come one, come all you merry folk! Take a gander inside and discover..."
Katheline "Sol" Tanith!
Daughter of Light!

Watch as she moves through the stage then up amongst the silks and ropes she's supplied with. Dancing and twisting through with unimaginable grace as light seems to follow her and do her bidding. A shimmering cloak appearing as wings fultters behind her, only enhances the fantasy of her flying. This dazzling performance is hard to take your eyes from as her form moves throughout the air without safety wire above or net below, but when she's joined in the dance by none other than her twin brother, Lunar, Son of Shadows, it draws the breathe from the lungs of the audience. This is one memory you will take from the Cirque that will not be easily forgotten.
Last edited by Shifter13 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:53 pm

THE TWISTED CHILD!
LUNA LITTLE MOON

Now please lady's and gents for those of you with weak stomachs, kindly avert your eyes, if you are pregnant or prone to becoming so please exit to your left and if their are any doctors in the house tonight.... You might want to go with the lady's... Now I give you the most jumbled up little mess if limbs you've ever seen, we all know our heads are supposed to be up top...
WELL NOT THIS LITTLE GIRL!

(What her act mostly contains.
http://youtu.be/mZjagef80yc )

THE ANIMAL MAN!
TRENTON!

Alright alright, if you haven't gotten sick yet this next act is sure to make you.
All jokes aside lady's and gents, this young man is very dangerous. He is a vicious killer and for that very reason we ask that everyone remain calm an stay in your seats for the entirety of the act.
Now..
Without further ado...
The Animal..

(What his act mostly contains, sometimes he transforms into a bear, or a lion, really any animal he wants but his favorite is a wolf.
http://youtu.be/YNieysjSZW4 )
Last edited by TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:21 pm

I'm still holding off on William's solo act until everyone's picked something they like. Whoever mentioned they wanted their character to do stuff with fire, what did you have in mind?
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:08 pm

I've changed my mind on the fire, choosing somehting else. :) Editing my character now, just got home.

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SliderSoul on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:46 pm

"You see folks, this man is very different from that of most. Let his eyes capture your souls and his body amaze you with what's inside. For this is an act that no children should ever witness. For he traumatizes the mind and poisons the soul. He let's your biggest fears become reality and in that reality you'd wish you never seen. Let him amaze you with what's deep inside him and when I say deep, I mean what lingers under that dead skin of his. Oh yes, if you folks see a snake roaming around the staged seats, don't be alarmed it happens all the time..."

-Averts eyes-

"Do we need to know each other's face to really care and love one another?
I barely even know your face,
But I already really love you.
Why?
Maybe that's because that's the real meaning of,
Ever Lasting Friendship."

SliderSoul
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:16 am

Koris's picture really freaks me out.

Like, I know that's what you're going for, but seriously.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:09 am

Is it weird that when I read through Korvis's profile, I wanted to hug him? I won't hug the big fluffy bunny mascot at a baby store but I'll hug the serpentine goth dude in the corner of the circus.

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!