Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: A New School

a part of “Hogwarts: A New School”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

Hogwarts has been completely rebuilt from the ground up. Its a new year, and all the damage done during the battle of Hogwarts has been rebuilt. So, are you first years ready for a totally new school?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: A New School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hogwarts: A New School"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Hogwarts: A New School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperRoo on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:17 am

Hey can I reserve the Ravenclaw male and Slytherin female? I'll have character sheets up later on today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperRoo
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:45 pm

Sure! The spots are Reserved!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparklyRainbowLlama on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:47 pm

I would like to reserve the slytherin male and Gryffindor female, I'll have the forms is asap.

SparklyRainbowLlama
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That_Person on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:28 pm

I'd love to reserve that raven claw girl. I personally love harry potter.
Hello There

That_Person
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperRoo on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Alright ravenclaw male is up! or submitted at least. I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish the slytherin girl tonight.

SuperRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:07 pm

Your first character is accepted SuperRoo! I think he and Joshua will have a lot to talk about....lol :D

I know I was hoping for a small group, but wow....I have never seen this few people interested in a HOgwarts RP. DId all the others (and the fact their GMs kept leaving) leave a bad taste for it, because one of the reasons I made this RP, other then the fact it has great potential, was so that I knew for a fact the GM would not just disappear, since I am the GM. :D

in other news, here are things I plan to put up in the next few hours/days:

A list of additional spells, ingrediants, potions, and what not to give us some more variety to choose from to impliment in the RP.
Expanded list of Magical Beasts.
List of important locations not already blatantly obvious (Because mentioning the Great Hall would be kinda silly)
Pie. No wait, thats just for me. Nevermind.

And probably more in the future.

EDIT: So, I did not see half the posts made when I made this because for some reason they did not appear, but okay then....

All three spots reserved!

Intro page will be updated shortly.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperRoo on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:11 am

Hey so I just read over your new threads and WOW you're thorough. You really know your stuff! Color me impressed. Not that I'm super knowledgeable... If anything I'm a bit rusty and might have to do some HP catch up this weekend.

ANYWHO. I'm not sure if you want to keep those other threads clean, and strictly informational so I'm bringing my questions here. The Slytherins dorms are still in the dungeon right? Do they have a certain advantage to other houses when it comes to the maze like structure/lurking things that are down there? Or would it vary from character to character, depending on their sense of adventure and bravery? Either way I definitely want to get into some shenanigans down there.

I know you said you aren't done yet but I'm curious about the Care of Magical creatures class... will it still be held outside or ...? And also my Slytherin character might have a big interest in Astrology and Divination, so I was wondering if you were going to go into detail about the Astronomy towers, and if so, how much? Of course, since you're keeping it very true to book/movie I can figure most of it out on my own. I just wasn't sure if there would be any modifications or advancements.

I am very excited for this RP... I hope we can start posting by next week and I can't wait to see all of your characters OMG. Also, if anyone wants to colab, before we even start, on a prior relationship (friendship, acquaintance, nemesis) just PM me. Does the 10 post rule still count when you first join? I used to have a different account, but it shut me out.... So I made this new one and I know there was a rule about PMs and amount of posts or something... I don't remember. Either way.

Okay enough of this rambling... I need to work on my character! Mr. Baneling Squishy... don't be selfish with you pie.

P.s. One question... What can I call you guys for short? Call me Roo. Sorry, I may or may not be lazy when it comes to OOC posts, and I don't want to type out your full names. I just don't....

SuperRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:35 am

SuperRoo wrote:Hey so I just read over your new threads and WOW you're thorough. You really know your stuff! Color me impressed. Not that I'm super knowledgeable... If anything I'm a bit rusty and might have to do some HP catch up this weekend.

ANYWHO. I'm not sure if you want to keep those other threads clean, and strictly informational so I'm bringing my questions here. The Slytherins dorms are still in the dungeon right? Do they have a certain advantage to other houses when it comes to the maze like structure/lurking things that are down there? Or would it vary from character to character, depending on their sense of adventure and bravery? Either way I definitely want to get into some shenanigans down there.

I know you said you aren't done yet but I'm curious about the Care of Magical creatures class... will it still be held outside or ...? And also my Slytherin character might have a big interest in Astrology and Divination, so I was wondering if you were going to go into detail about the Astronomy towers, and if so, how much? Of course, since you're keeping it very true to book/movie I can figure most of it out on my own. I just wasn't sure if there would be any modifications or advancements.

I am very excited for this RP... I hope we can start posting by next week and I can't wait to see all of your characters OMG. Also, if anyone wants to colab, before we even start, on a prior relationship (friendship, acquaintance, nemesis) just PM me. Does the 10 post rule still count when you first join? I used to have a different account, but it shut me out.... So I made this new one and I know there was a rule about PMs and amount of posts or something... I don't remember. Either way.

Okay enough of this rambling... I need to work on my character! Mr. Baneling Squishy... don't be selfish with you pie.

P.s. One question... What can I call you guys for short? Call me Roo. Sorry, I may or may not be lazy when it comes to OOC posts, and I don't want to type out your full names. I just don't....

I know the slytherine dorms were NEAR the DUngeons, but I think if they are actually in them, they are not too far in. I know the potions room is progressively farther then the Slytherine area.

Yes, Magical Creatures is still held outside. Meanwhile, Charms and Enchantments, which litterally starts ten minutes after Magical Creatures, is held inside. And, its held on the.... *throws dart at dartboard, lands on the four* ....fourth floor. But then, Defense Against the Dark Arts is on the third floor.

I am hoping to breeze by the first few days I don't timeskip quicker then the following ones, just so that we can have our characters carry out conversations without interrupting class and getting into trouble. I also need to put up a list of modified rules, and what not. Some things changed, others did not.

Astronomy has one tower. Well, a dome and a broken tower now. One of the towers fell during the battle of Hogwarts, but they built a large dome where the tower used to be and where the remains of it still stands. The dome lets the teacher project the night sky more easily. And most of the lessons are done outside to be honest. They are all done at night.

Also, before I forget, next week? Oh, you silly silly person. I am aiming for tomorrow! Maybe the day after, but that is my Birthday so I would prefer tomorrow/today. I want to be started before sunday, because I want to keep up a quick pace. Not so fast we leave people behind, but fast enough so people do not lose interest.

So yeah, Friday, which for me right now is today, is when I want to start! :D

And you can call me Lord God Master. Or just Bane.

Chats will be opened shortly. Anyways, I think I covered everything.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalImaginationz on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:48 am

I just saw how the slytherin female got reserved, which is sad for me. Not much of a hufflepuff fan...

I did want to try to do this one cause all the other hogwarts rps didn't work out. I guess ill just have to see if theres a decent spot open...

MagicalImaginationz
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalImaginationz on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:54 am

Now that I think about it, I wont have a chance to make a charcter other than hufflepuff, the character I had in mind wasn't much of a hufflepuff kinda person.... I guess its cause some people are making 2 characters....

Dont take this the wrong way.. Crap

MagicalImaginationz
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Whats with all the hate for Hugglepuff? Its the second best house! It was the only other house that all of its members participated in the final battle of Hogwarts.

Hugglepuff is awesome!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Remember, if you have any questions or want to collaborate on character stuff, all you have to do is either ask here or PM me! The collab we have with each other, the more awesome this RP will be!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalImaginationz on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:20 pm

I FEEL BAD NOW. I MUST RESERVE HUFFLE FEMALE. I NO BAD GUY D:

MagicalImaginationz
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Huzah!

Huffle Female is reserved! I hope to see a character soon!

Fun Fact: If I recall correctly, I once read somewhere that J.K. Rowling's favorite house is actually Hugglepuff. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperRoo on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm working on my reply right now. I have Keoni's part done, but I'm going to hold off on Saoirse's part until Llama replies... but Bane do you care if we all do colors like That_Person did? Idk how annoying it is to do that for every post and every time someone speaks... but it might make things a little easier to read.... Idk maybe not.

SuperRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:21 pm

MR. BANELING IS THAT YOU. long time no see, huh? Well I am absolutely thrilled you're a harry potter fan. ANd look the best spot of all is still open (what is it with people not liking poor hugglepuff) I'd love to be part of this rp. Me and That_Person are friends, so if there are times when I am unable to post, she can take over for me when necessary to keep the player alive. Super excited I'd love to reserve that last spot.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperRoo on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:06 pm

yesssssssss the last spot has an admirer! How exciting Haas33 welcome to this wonderful world precious Bane has made for us to frolic in! We're up to our ears in HP!

SuperRoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:48 am

O.o *is overwhelmed with Haas's energy before he can say reserved, so he just holds up a sign.

And I don't mind either way SuperRoo. I just want to get to the Sorting hat this week. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperRoo on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Who's up to post next? I'm getting antsy.

sorry I'm impatient _-_

SuperRoo
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!