Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Be King

Relationships | Humans

a part of “To Be King”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

How far would you go to become king? {Closed | Invite Only | Mature | Literate}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Be King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships | Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:14 pm

If you see any icons you don't realize, it's because the character has yet to be accepted/submited and if you'd like to know who plays the character in order to discuss, please PM or IM me!

*Use this code and this thread to post your characters' opinion/thoughts on other human characters*

Emoticons to Use
♥ - ☺ - ☠ - ◑

Code: Select all
[font=avenir light][center][img]CHARACTER%20NAME%20IMAGE%20HERE[/img]
[img]CHARACTER%20IMAGE%20HERE[/img]
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ILLquDlLTyE/VA7LvBV-dSI/AAAAAAAALdQ/KRpLtBS9sQs/s1600/page%2Bdivider.png[/img]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjY2LjAwMDAwMC5TSFZ0WVc1ei4w/endless-bummer.regular.png[/img][/center]
╔═══
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/to-be-king/characters/genesis-delacroix/image[/img]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]═══╝

[center]Emoticon(s) Here
[quote][i][color=CHARACTER DIALOGUE COLOR]Speeeeeech[/quote][/i][/color]
[img]http://famoushotels.org/images/divider/divider_1.gif[/img][/center]

╔═══
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/to-be-king/characters/king-trent/image[/img]

[center]Emoticon(s) Here

╔═══
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/to-be-king/characters/eden-black/image[/img]

[center]Emoticon(s) Here

╔═══
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/to-be-king/characters/lilith-monetrone/image[/img]

[center]Emoticon(s) Here

╔═══
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/to-be-king/characters/li-xiuying/image[/img]

[center]Emoticon(s) Here

╔═══
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/to-be-king/characters/germain-renoir/image[/img]

[center]Emoticon(s) Here

╔═══
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/to-be-king/characters/regulus-adrastos/image[/img]

[center]Emoticon(s) Here

╔═══
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/h4Qg1PF.jpg[/img]

[center]Emoticon(s) Here
[img]http://famoushotels.org/images/divider/divider_1.gif[/img][/center][/font]
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relationships | Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:42 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☃ - ☃ - ☃
Genesis is a strange woman, very strange. I don't understand half the things she says and sometimes her teases and smiles irritate me, mainly because I don't get a single bit of her. She's different, unusual, and almost unpredictable in a sense, even after we've known each other since our twenties. Those first four years she was annoying as hell though, for sure. She irritated the fucking hell out of me and I honestly thought I hated her for a long time. I might be reconsidering.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☠ - ☠ - ◑
Meh. He's too polite. Too nice, tries to hard to make a good impression on people. That mask he's wearing is too obvious, no matter how hard her tries to smile and it's cringing to look at. I don't care about his reason for being so dishonest and sad and lonely, but he'd better start talking real or he'll drive himself right off a cliff one day. I'm not going to concerned myself with him though, that's his fault. I'm not responsible for this drunkard's life.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
We went through tough shit together on the streets, and she might be one of the few people I can actually tolerate being around for over an hour. But she has habits she has to break if she's going to keep living in this city, like that habit to watch over everyone. I know she's going to kill herself over that, and I know sh can't be left alone either. One of these days it might happen though, and by then, I'll have no control over her.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
Her optimism resembles Eden a bit, and that's a bit irritating, but compared to the rest of this bleak city, it's not terrible to the point where I'd avoid her, like most people. The way she is is almost refreshing in some way. She can still get on my nerves though, just like the rest of the gang members. I don't need her going off and doing anything reckless though. She's young and she's got a life ahead of her, even in this kind of place. She'd better not go ruining that chance in this life.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ☠ - ☠
Hmph. She's definitely entertaining to look at, wearing those heels while doing her silly 'dancing' in a fight... And those heels. We could have seen eye to eye, literally, but looking up to talk to a woman, a woman that's younger than me, is not something I enjoy doing on a daily basis. So if she ever wants to talk, that woman's going to have to remove those fucking heels before she says a word to me. In the mean time, she'll just have to deal with me ignoring her.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☠ - ◑ - ◑
...If Eden was the mom of the gang, this guy'd definitely be the dad. Anyone who treats the rest of us like their sons or daughter - family - or whatever, will slowly begin to get on my nerves. Hm, he doesn't seem to be that bad though. He's got a talent for patching people up, which I can respect, seeing how there's hardly any skilled doctors around this place... One day I might even need him to save my life, so I'll try not to piss him off in the future. I'm not making any promises though.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☠ - ☠ - ☠
I hardly know him, and I don't need to. He's a fucking tower compared to me, and I honestly don't like having to crane my head back just to make eye contact with him. Keep this in mind, kid, just because you're taller than me physically, doesn't mean I can't beat your ass. I get he's got this thing for justice, and I associate justice with rules. Rules aren't my thing, and I think justice is nonexistent nowadays, but he can think whatever he wants.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☠ - ☠ - ◑
Damned woman... why the hell are women so tall these days... If she mocks me once about the height difference, we're going to have to fight it out, and she can persuade me with as many things as she wants, I'm not going to hate her any less than I already do. I deaf but I swear I can hear her voice just by the way she moves her mouth when she speaks, and I can tell she's really fucking loud. Or maybe my dislike is just affecting the way I 'hear' people now. Huh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:41 pm

King why'd I pick such an ugly color for you

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
Celine used to babysit Genesis' little sister, Eve, when she was away. In the process... I guess I kind of grew attached to the Delacroix family too, and that friendship is still lasting to this very day, even without Celine being gone. I watch over Ever now, when Miss Black and Genesis can't, and the two sisters... they bring me back to when things weren't so bad. If anything, she and her sister are the only people I really feel I can be comfortable around now.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☠ - ☠ - ☠
Me? I have... a lot of things to say about myself, but I'll try to limit them, for everyone else's sake. I don't like who I am now, what I'm trying to be, and who I'm trying to be. I'm just... acting, and pretending, to try in live in the past. Damn... If only I could leave... Celine... If only she was here with me now... Things would have been so much easier... But they took her, and I'm not going to let myself die or rest until that gang is dead, no matter what I have to do to accomplish that.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
Miss Black is... definitely something else. Her behavior almost reminds me of Celine, though they've met before, and so have we, I suppose. Even then, I don't exactly consider us close, but she is a kind woman, and her wanting to watch over the rest of the gang and take care of them is something I respect, though I know that might not go over well with the others. She's strange though, I wonder why she won't let herself be alone... Doesn't everyone need some quiet?

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
Lilth is the youngest one of us all, and even though I hardly know her, I hope she can remain safe... She's still really young, I-I mean, she basically just turned into an adult and... Well, I might just be worrying too much. Younger people tend to get me nervous for their safety sometimes, but I won't hold her back or anything, she can live the life she wants to, just... I really hope she stays safe in a city like this...

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
She's, um... very... majestic? I keep finding myself looking down at her heels, mainly because Celine tried to wear them, and she didn't do too well. How does she do it? Does she actually fight in those? She's a whole six years younger than I am, yet I honestly feel she could kick my ass, both in combat and out of combat. She can definitely do the first, considering her rank... So I'll try not to get on her bad side.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
Ah, I always get that sort of paternal vibe coming from him whenever he's in the area, honestly. It's a good thing, that he's watching over the rest of the Tarots, and him being a doctor of some sort makes me feel a bit safer if anything were to happen to me or anyone else here. Thank god he can keep calm in hard situations... I can't imagine a screaming doctor taking care of his patients...

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
I appreciate how he values justice, but I may be biased on that with my current situation. But, he's oddly quiet, almost as quiet as me with a crowd a strangers. It's good that he's cool headed though, seeing how some people aren't so much, especially during combat. Well, that is a good trait to have, but sometimes I feel he enjoys taunting his opponents a bit too much for his own good. Some people are more dangerous when they're angry you know? I trust he knows what he's doing though.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
Miss Foxdrop is- I mean... Pacifica, is a very, er, unique person. Eight years older than me... yet, I don't feel she's a mother or anything. More like... a reckless friend that encourages you to do strange things, not that it's bad... er, well... I guess it is... But I believe she means well, most times. S-She's a bit blunt, but, you know, that's a good thing, considering a lot of people value honesty, like me. I just wish she'd let me use her last name... I feel so disrespectful sometimes...

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 am

x

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺
I never expected it would be a human that would wind up taking care of me while I was sick, but
there you go. Gen's one of the few privvy to both my old rank and current state of my health. In
my own way, I'm thankful it's her. She knows how to keep her lips zipped. If anyone were to ever
find out about it, I don't know how long I'd last.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑
One of the most polite individuals I've ever met. I don't hate him, I don't exactly consider him a
good friend either. No strong feelings, other than the opinion that he needs to stop drinking so
much, and that he needs to loosen up every once in a while.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
Best friend, closest confidante, practically my sister - whatever you call it, our relationship is one
of the closest it can get platonically. It's not hard to see why we get along; we both shoot things,
we both like music and we enjoy getting a laugh out of people. I never want her to know about
how I am right now though. She'd worry, and she has enough to stress about without me in the mix.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
Speeeeeech

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
Speeeeeech

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
Speeeeeech

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
Speeeeeech

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Pacifica's... nice enough I guess? It's amazing how pushy she is, even with the more aggressive
Tarots. She simply doesn't fear them, regardless of what species they belong to. Although she's
the eldest of the group, she sure doesn't act like it, which is a breath of fresh air.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:28 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
Gen and I have been friends for a while, since I was... doing that job. She and North were always there for me though, and she was one of the few reasons why I didn't do anything stupid back then. She's honestly too kind to people, well, some people, and her there's something about her that makes her seem more elegant than the rest of us here, maybe even on Li-Xiuying's level, actually, but that's a good thing! She's a good friend of mine, and I'll make sure nothing happens to her in this city.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
King... I know he has a problem with drinking, I've seen him trying to hide his flask when he leaves the group to take a sip. I wish he didn't... there's better ways to go about, coping with your loss... but what would I know? His wife was a nice woman, so I can see why he'd be mourning. I only hope that he won't get himself into trouble now without her to watch over him. I think that there are other people watching over him though, so that helps with the anxiety.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
I... I did what I had to do, back then. I'm not sure if I regret it or not, because I'm not sure if I could have done anything else at that time. But what I know is that whatever I did back then, it helped, because North and I are still alive to this very day. I wish I had figured out an alternative sooner... but I'm who I am now. E-Even if I still see him in my nightmares... He'll go away... He'll leave soon... The meds will work....

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
She's so young and precious~ Sometimes I feel like I could just smother her in hugs, but I won't do that, at least for now. I mean, in comparison to the rest of the city, she's very upbeat and up lifting. I feel like, if I was ever having a bad day, just a single talk with her could bring my spirits back up again. But... she's so careless with her life. What if she gets killed one day? I'm afraid that if I don't be careful, it might actually happen...

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
Li-Xiuying is very pretty... No, not even pretty, t-that's a bit of an understatement, actually. She's very polished, lady like, and almost a perfectionist in my eyes. I'm a bit surprised someone like her exists in a place like this. It's good that she knows what she's doing most of the time and takes time to analyze people- that's always something you should be wary of. I just... her drinking habit might... um... I'm afraid her drinking habit might go overboard; I've seen her take a sip every now and then.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
It's good to know that I'm not the only one who cherishes the whole gang. It's actually a bit of a relief. It's also a relief that he's calm and collected, a lot of people seem to be prone to losing themselves in this city, no matter the situation. He could lay down the flirting, even if it's just a bit, but I don't think he's that bad. I wouldn't mind talking to him, and if he could, maybe one day he could teach me how using medical supplies work... If I'm useless in a fight, might as well be there to fix everyone up, right?

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
At least one person here has a good sense of justice... I mean, I can tell he may go overboard sometimes, but that's better than doing something for no reason at all, you know? He's very quiet, I notice that he doesn't speak very much to anyone. He's a bit closed off, and it makes me wonder what's going on through his head, since I somehow get most people to talk... I won't poke around if he wants his privacy of course, but I know I can't help myself from being curious, at least.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
Fica's a good friend of mine! Even if she's a whole ten years older than me, it doesn't feel like there's much of a difference at all. She's maternal, in a different kind of way, over the rest of us, and she's actually fun to be around. Even if she holds her chin up too high sometimes and is a bit bossy, she's someone I feel I can talk to, no matter the time. If... If I ever had to confess something to anyone, she'd probably be the first person I'd turn to.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!