Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Absconditus

Absconditus

a part of “Absconditus”, a fictional universe by Thedoctorscompanion.

Transfer students can be weird, but at least they're human. Right? (Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Absconditus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Absconditus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bikaworu on Mon May 02, 2016 1:51 am

That's no problem! Thank you for having me :+)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bikaworu
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon May 02, 2016 4:27 pm

So I made a chat room! It's just a place for us to get to know each other a bit better, so feel free to check it out. ^^

Chat

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Mon May 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Gonna have to edit my post after work x.x

Boom! Fixed!

Ky-Lin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bikaworu on Tue May 03, 2016 8:32 am

I'd like to request a 24 hour extension !! Sorry about such late notice

bikaworu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue May 03, 2016 11:22 am

Sleepy. I'll edit it for coherency later.

Edit - Eh, I think I'll leave it the way it is, more or less.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed May 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Didn't realize what great timing I had till today!!

I had to stop coming onto this website for about a week and half because I have mass amounts of homework/exams/projects due this week and last (which I apologize for not posting so on here earlier, I thought I had and apparently my computer undermined me) and I didn't check till today! XD

Anyway, I got my post up! I'll most likely post again this weekend and then as far as I see at the moment everything should be clear after the Friday!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed May 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Yeah, I'm on my last week of the semester here, I have one final paper to write and then after tomorrow it's summer timee!! Expect a post from me on Friday or on the weekend :3
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu May 05, 2016 1:29 am

Ahh, tests. Got one coming up in a week or so. Good luck with those!

Also reading my post over again, I now realize that Zack apparently has a thing against limos, the little weirdo. It's kinda hilarious haha.

Neil has sent Mell a text, but it's up to you whether you want to reply or not, Ky-Lin. The only reason he even made it on time was because of Zack and being used to insomnia, so the message can be whatever you want it to be but a little bit garbled and pretty sunshiney. :)

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raven king on Thu May 05, 2016 1:07 pm

My best friend of 15 years is dead so probably won't post until the weekend sorry for the inconvenience

raven king
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat May 07, 2016 10:28 am

My condolences.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat May 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Take your time, I'm sure nobody will mind if you need more time than this weekend. And I'm sorry.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat May 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't be worrying about a role play if you need to take care of things with a death.

In my news, I am so sorry that I haven't gotten a post up yet. My laptop's keyboard has been being a total jerk. My E R L K and ENTER keys are working on and off sporadically, with off being the main situation. It is driving me absolutely effing mental. I've tried everything to fix it as well and nothing has worked, SO I'm saving all of my important files and rebooting the entire thing back to manufacturer's setting. I'm pretty dang sure that it's a virus that's the issue so that purge should fix things. If it does not, I will get on a different computer to get things done.

Thank you for being so patient!

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat May 07, 2016 11:54 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. Take your time, just focus on what you need to do RL.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sun May 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Take all the time you need, don't push yourself too hard. I'm sorry for your loss.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bikaworu on Mon May 09, 2016 6:42 pm

Though there was a bit of an unfortunate delay, I'm happy to say Erim is finally up!! Thank you all for having me as well. I'm really looking forward to it! Let's work hard.

bikaworu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Tue May 10, 2016 8:39 am

I'm sorry for your loss raven hon.

On another note sorry I haven't posted I don't know where to go from here, I can't write at all recently

Ky-Lin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raven king on Tue May 10, 2016 2:43 pm

it has been a hard week for me so i will most likely post on Friday and thanks for al the support.

raven king
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diejyushi on Tue May 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Good afternoon, may I submit a male aurae student reservation for the sixth?
My favorite fruit would have to be green apples.

☼August Akiyama☼

Gender ☼ Male
Age ☼ 125
Year ☼ 3
Race ☼ Siren
Abilities ☼ Hypnotic + paralysis melody / physical manipulation
Faceclaim ☼ Reiji Suwa
Hex code ☼ #660099
Hey puddins, I'm Karamatsu Matsuno of Japan, i'm single baby!!! But not in the sense where i'm fucking other people n shit, its been 6yrs not being with a woman, I miss human touch, i'm scarred from heartbreak but also i don't succumb to lonesomeness and have someone beside me for the time being as a renter to my heart, i seek love and not fingerbangs, my body is caked and dented in scars, lacerations and holes because i'm a good person, a strong person, doing good things in a horrible place, this earth,

diejyushi
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Tue May 10, 2016 7:56 pm

@diejyushi
Reserved! ^^

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diejyushi on Tue May 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to this. n__n

diejyushi
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!