Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Marchand School of Sorcery

The Marchand School of Sorcery

a part of “The Marchand School of Sorcery”, a fictional universe by Miss Echo.

Marchand is a new academy fresh out of the woodworks, with arms open to children from any and all bloodlines. However, is this school truly what it seems? (Accepting!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Marchand School of Sorcery”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Marchand School of Sorcery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay! I wanted to respond earlier but I got hit with a tone of work. I will have more time tonight or tomorrow so for sure, I'll have a post up tomorrow (Friday). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit:
POSTED!!!!
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TerrorFloof on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Question.
Will normal Education happen at Marchand,

Or is it Mage-Only?
(In terms of Primaries, Secondaries, History, and Such. I don't see the normal topics such as Math, English, Home Ec. Etc~)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TerrorFloof
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Mage only, I would say. If there were Math, English, and other such classes, I feel as if it would make things too complicated, and only serve to lengthen the days than anything. :)
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:29 pm

NOTE:

In the next few days or so, I will be working on a Madison post. This post in particular will be a bit lengthy, as I will be describing nearly the entire school, so it will take a bit to write up. It'll probably take a bit more time because I've been procrastinating on some schoolwork, as well, so please be patient. In the meantime, go ahead and have your characters ask any questions they'd like about the rules (It would also be appreciated, as I don't want it to seem like things are being cut too short or anything). :)

Thank you!
Echo

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:02 am

Is there an anticipation that this will continue? I am very interested in getting involved if so. First blush impression would be to create a Trickery/Shadow Step student. Would love to hear thoughts if there is a potential for continuation.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TerrorFloof on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Jag wrote:Is there an anticipation that this will continue? I am very interested in getting involved if so. First blush impression would be to create a Trickery/Shadow Step student. Would love to hear thoughts if there is a potential for continuation.

Hi Jag!
Not sure what you meant by continuation, as the RP is currently ongoing.
(Admittedly a little sluggish.)

I'll forward your interest to the GM :D!

TerrorFloof
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonesome Matsuzaka on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:45 pm

If this is ongoing, this might be my way to get back into RPing here. It's not my usual groove, admittedly, but you've got to step out of your comfort zone every now and then, no? Unless you're a pyromancer, in which case please stay in your comfort zone before you get frustrated and set somebody on fire.

Lonesome Matsuzaka
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi, Lonesome! It's nice to meet you. This roleplay is still very much ongoing, so feel free to join if you're interested! If you need any help, or have any questions, feel free to ask them on here or through PM if you'd like. :)

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonesome Matsuzaka on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:24 pm

I appreciate it. I did submit a character; supposing she's acceptable, is there anything I should do, anybody I should hit up or any arrangements to work out, before I jump in?

Lonesome Matsuzaka
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Just finished looking through her page! I would appreciate it if you added a bit of family history and information, because in this canon, family history is very important (lineages playing a very large part in economic and social standings). You can have her family be an unknown if you like, but I would like a bit of background, if that's alright. :)
I would also appreciate it if you chose two Secondaries for her as well, because if she doesn't have any, then there will be two blank spaces in her schedule that will be difficult to work with IC.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonesome Matsuzaka on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:11 pm

I have gone ahead and done so.

Lonesome Matsuzaka
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TerrorFloof on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Do any characters I don't usually get to talk to want to Chatplay?

TerrorFloof
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Character submitted! Please let me know any changes/edits I need to make if it's close to acceptable. Also, feel free to tell me to go back to the drawing board if I wasn't anywhere close.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Just saw her right now. :)
I'm going to give Elia a more thorough readthrough in a bit, but I do have one request from my initial reading of the page. Could you please give Elia another Secondary, please? Sorry for the trouble, but it's just that without another Secondary, there's a spot missing in her schedule that would be hard to work with.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:51 am

Made a small update to the profile to add Tracking as an additional Secondary. I completely missed that I needed two, no excuses there. Thanks!

Jag
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Approved!
Love the HAL avatar, by the way. :)

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TerrorFloof on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:44 pm

Come Chatplay! :D

TerrorFloof
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonesome Matsuzaka on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:03 am

What is Chatplay?

Lonesome Matsuzaka
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:19 am

HAL 9000 was my avatar for my entire run as the Admin here. Thought it would be appropriate to bring back the ol' image.

Jag
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Working on an introductory post for Elia. Is the dorm pairing post and such going to be updated so I can have an idea of where to jump in on those things? Just trying to get my bearings. The first post should be generic enough that I won't have to worry about having that information, just planning ahead a little bit. Thanks!

Jag
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!