Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Saxondale

Saxondale

a part of “Saxondale”, a fictional universe by eiraktten.

In a town known as Saxondale many strange deaths have occurred putting the town in fear. Though unbeknownst to the town, there are many supernatural creatures inhabiting the area.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saxondale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Saxondale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Saxondale"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Saxondale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:01 am

Hay Eira! I was wondering if I could reserve two characters???

The first would the female werewolf with FC: Phoebe Tonkin.
Name: Tala Gunnoff
Looks Age: 19
Real Age:
Dialogue Color:#86142d

And the second being the male Witch with FC: Evan Peters.
Name: Jesse Maddock
Looks Age: 21
Real Age:
Dialogue Color: #8ef362

I haven't filled in real ages as I don't know what type of mythology you are working with for the werewolves and witches. Do they both live for extremely long time but physically look young, or do they have the same life span as a normal human?

If you don't mind, I would like a rough idea of what mythology you are basing the races around so I can create a decent character ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:58 pm

The werewolves I'm basing off Vampire Diaries. They don't have to be exactly like in vampire diaries but the idea of how they change and that they have to kill someone for their wolf genes to start up is what I'd prefer keeping for the character, the rest can be up to you as the writer.

For the witches, they can be aged as humans, or need human youth, or could have turned up to be immortal at one point. There is no definite idea for the witches, that's up to you. c:

Vampires are like in Vampire Diaries as that is my favorite way vampires have been interpreted.

Angels, they died when they were human and became an angel after death.

Sorry, should have been more clear about all of that on the page. Thanks for asking though. ^_^

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:28 pm

Hey! Totally up for this RP. Can I reserve

Female Witch
FC: Kat Graham
Name: Ismene Carlton
Looks Age: 21
Real Age: 21
Dialogue Color: #8B6D96

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Sure thing. Your spot can be reserved.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 am

Alright. Once everyone gets their characters finished we can start the roleplay. Even though there aren't as many characters as I originally wanted.

If anyone is able to draw anyones attention to this roleplay before we start that would be lovely. c: If not we can deal with what we have.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!