Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trail of the Wolves

Trail of the Wolves: Outlaw

a part of “Trail of the Wolves”, a fictional universe by AppleMelon.

In the quiet woods of Terrarius, a wolf waits

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trail of the Wolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Trail of the Wolves: Outlaw

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleMelon on Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trail of the Wolves: Outlaw"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"You'll see such pretty things."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AppleMelon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Trail of the Wolves: Outlaw

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed May 23, 2012 2:18 am

OMG tornado in a wolf RP i'm not surprised
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 am

Death will be held responsible for killing Zephan's parents ok?

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleMelon on Wed May 23, 2012 11:30 am

*Looks at Holo's post* Finally someone giving a cliched backstory (parents dying) and doing it right! Well done sir, well done!

AppleMelon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu May 24, 2012 1:23 am

what's wrong with orphaned puppies huh?

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Sat May 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey, I submitted two characters. Hope that's alright!

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat May 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Evil evil Death... Listen to her wicked laugh...

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleMelon on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm

I dont know what to write... *cough* Writes Block *cough*

AppleMelon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Let me help you out,,, I'll bring Nouvell in soon. Death will most likely attack so maybe Lore can try to distract her so Nouvell can bind Death's muzzle and dragg her away

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shecterman15 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Who agrees that Gawain and Hope will end up together? Or am I going the cliche route?

shecterman15
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleMelon on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 pm

You can see their romance from space. =) And no, I don't think it's cliched.

AppleMelon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shecterman15 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:34 pm

I took up a whole page romancing lol. The blue and cream babies will be worth it though XD

shecterman15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 am

Romance... I'm not good with romance, only with torture and unpleasant things. I love Death, mean, cruel, wanting to kill everything inside. Ah, and her heart, how interesting is that? How can she live without a heart? Think a bit of Davy Jones really, a heart in a jar instead of a treasure chest... Interesting how it will end, Nouvell try to stop them from killing his sister? Maybe, there is a chance. Or, will he be the one to stab the heart and kill his sister? Maybe, also a chance. We'll see we'll see...

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shecterman15 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:11 pm

I think she'll end up escaping with zephan, and not kill him like shes said all along. Maybe zephan is actually her son, cuz I mean their both white. Wouldn't be too hard to rule out. She could actually try and raise him to be like her.

shecterman15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shecterman15 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Ahhh damn. Gawain is laying on thick! Think Hope will accept him for the child trapped in mans body that he really is? Or will his sensible side take over and dropkick his heart into submission?

shecterman15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 pm

OMG cream and blue colored babies! xDbut maybe Hope will become more open and less shy around everyone. But with her power of persuasion what would happen if somehow the wolf Death found out?

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shecterman15 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Dangit. Now all I can think about is Gawain rescuing Hope from some torture pit Death had made! And I think she should have been an Evangilus wolf, kinda the female opposite counter part of Death.

shecterman15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shecterman15 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Im mad no one ever asked about Gawains talisman yet T^T

shecterman15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:54 am

Zephan, Death's son? Death doesn't even like pups at all, she just wants him for an army, or whatever, I'm not going to tell you. And, who would be the father then? Unless Death can make pups without a male wolf O.o But that isn't possible xD Eventually, if she would escape, the wolves better run and hide, because you'll be in for some gruesome pain and torture if you're find by the wolf that only wants to kill. Her full name is atually Final Death of the Moon, but I don't use that really.

And, the Rune of Gawain has to do something with Lightning right? Sounds cool really!

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:59 am

I was actually wondering about the talisman. I've been thinking what if Hope and Death have a formal introduction What would happen? and I've been thinking that too.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!