Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trashing

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Achilles Academy [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Ah sweet retribution it were as though all the tension was finally loosening up. Finding English class was easier then anticipated and what was even better was James had just beaten the deadline. The only downer was that most of the seats were taken, which meant that he’d be forced into the back row again. Only a slight set back but probably for the better anyway. If he should fall into a trance, better to be unnoticed then to frighten everyone. He didn’t want what happened in the hall to become him.

Mrs. Jennifer Leto was fairly young for a teacher, and the air in the room was one of ease. The students were relaxed in their chairs, and many a keen young eye was on Mrs. Leto. This teacher was well liked, and very pretty. Though James guessed she was incredibly smart and probably knew a lot more then she would let on. Something in the way she held herself betrayed an aura of experience, but she spoke with a softness that could cow the most rebellious among them. This Mrs. Leto certainly was different from others James had encountered.

It was like in a story, you know the really good ones. That one princess that ruled her people with a firm but gentle hand. The heiress that lent a helping hand to the forces of light, just for the sake of goodness. The wise master who taught his student to love himself and those about him. That one special friend that when all hell had broken loose, held tight to the hero’s hand and walked him through the shadows. James sighed with content, yeah that’s what it was like in here. He could see now a fantastic world where magic existed and the forces of good and evil vied for control. Off he went sailing into his own head for a moment.

Then there was a creaking, a rather obnoxious sound and it woke him to an alert state. All eyes shifted and James’ mouth turned to a slight frown. They say third times a charm, but it also takes three strikes to out the batter. There was Juliana standing still as stone over a sea of curious faces and one somewhat disgruntled teacher. Interrupting lectures was never a good impression to leave with a teacher, not on the first day.
It didn’t take her long to hide herself in the back with the other late bloomers. There were some whispers about the tardy kid, but nothing out of the ordinary. A few empty seats were still there, and James wondered to himself if more students would be showing up. A deep breath or two and he tried to fall back into comfort, but with Juliana there he found himself growing curious of her. Exactly what kind of person gets involved into so much trouble on their first day?

“Hey don’t sweat it. Happens to the best of us.”

Of course his comment was directed at the weary girl, though it was hushed and somewhat quick. He didn’t want to get caught talking on the first day of school.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-king-of-hearts on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Titus smiled when his roommate and him had the same class. "Nice man now it won't be so awkward in our first class we will know each other." he said with a smile. Juliana said the PE was a jackass Titus gave a slight laugh at the thought. "O well" he thought, he didn't care he figured it couldn't be to hard since he was in very good shape anyways. Juliana had a different class then them. Titus was a little sad about this, it would have been nice if they all could have stuck around. She left left to go to her class and left Titus and Tobias standing there. "She seemed nice, and pretty cute." Titus said with a smirk looking up to Tobias. "I hope to see her around, even though i feel she hates me, ha o well." Titus looked the way the girl left and then back at Tobias. "Well man i guess we should get going as well. We can really see how big of a jackass the teacher is" Titus laughed and began walking to the gym. "So where are you from, I feel like we should get to know each other since we will be living together for awhile." Titus said with an excited look on his face waiting to learn more about his roommate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

the-king-of-hearts
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualKurami on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Kana got herself oddly lost heading to the gym, she groaned and cursed at herself for losing her map and with her been afraid of been with people this made it harder for her to ask for help. She continued to walk around in circles till she finally got the guts to ask someone for directions; she had found an older female, a teacher, and asked her where the gym was. The older women smiled at her and told her which why to go, she thanked her softly and went on her way, happy now that she knew the way to her first class; she wasn't to thrilled about though.

The young blond girl made it to the gym, everyone was coming out of the lockers and remember, sadly, she had left her PE clothes in her room still packet up in her suitcase; she had checked her schedule wrong after all. Kana sighed softly, disappointed at her lack of concentration today, she hoped she wouldn't get into to much trouble with the teacher; she could handle them yelling at her though if it happened. She looked around quickly and noted where the students were heading so she followed them quietly, clutching her bag at her side.

Kana stopped and looked at her surroundings, amazed by the place, it looked so ancient and, in a way, magical. She awed at it all, walking in a daze as she took it all in, liking what she was seeing. As she walked in her daze, the blond girl accidentally bumped into someone, she squeaked in surprise, her head held down, eyes closed "I'm I'm sorry.." she stuttered in a whisper. Kana slowly looked up and blinked as she grew wide eyed and looked down; she had bumped into the teacher, sadly.

The teacher looked at her, a raised eyes brow at her, looking her up and down, wondering why she wasn't in her PE uniform; Kana just looked down, feeling dumb, embarrassed and self conscious. "Miss. Why aren't you in your uniform?" the man asked in a gruff, deep voice, he was obviously in a bad mood and she hadn't made it any better by the looks of it. The petite girl didn't respond, scared a bit by the older man, "Well?!" he exclaimed which caused Kana to flinch and looked up at him, frightened.

So much for been able to handle the yelling, it must have just been her nervous of been in a new place and been fully alone.

"Oh... Umm... I-I forgot them... In-in my room... So-sorry sir..." Kana responded stuttering softly, her voice barley rising above a normal tone; which for her wasn't very loud. The teacher looked even more anger but shook his head, calming down "Very well. Take a sit in the grass over there.. you can't do much in your school uniform. Make sure you BRING your PE outfit next time" he ordered loudly; everyone turned to look at them due to the loud tone of the teacher. Kana nodded, blushing softly in embarrassment, she quickly walked away and went to the grass patch she was told to sit at, pulling her knees close to her chest along with he bag. She hid her face from everyone, who know was murmuring about her, she knew it to well; she took in deep breaths, calming herself.

What was wrong with her today? Usually she wouldn't care about any of this,she would ignore the teacher, the students, act as if she didn't care for anything, cold and silent. This place was making her act like her real self, the person inside she had always hid; how was she coming out? She was scared for that fact, because she now was vulnerable and she hated that feeling. Kana relaxed herself, laying her head on her bag, calming herself, recollecting herself, she hoped she could be her outside character again and soon she hoped.

VisualKurami
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:19 am

ImageAs she was slumping down in to her chair with her eyes closed, she heard a voice speak out near her and at first, didn't pay mind to it right away until she realized the comment was directed to her. “Hey don’t sweat it. Happens to the best of us.”. His words almost instantly comforted her, for he was right. Unfortunate things happen to the people who are least expecting it or who just down right don't deserve it. Opening her eyes, she turned her head slightly to get a view of the person who had spoken out. Loud enough for her to hear, but quiet enough to not draw too much unwanted attention. He was sitting near her, but his back was still slightly to her. He was in the next row, one seat up to be exact.

It brought a smile to her face and even though she wanted to respond she had chosen not to. More for his sake than her own. She pulled out a spiral binder and opened it quickly, turning to the first page that was blank and would soon be filled with any notes she needed to take. Listening on to the lecture, she realized it was more of a welcome speech, which caused her attention to quickly fall from the teacher, to her pen which was beginning to draw shapes which slowly formed to 'doodles' of random images.

"-so I expect you all to be on time and ready to get to work. Meaning please don't show up without your materials. Now, for the first two weeks of class we will be looking at Greek literature which refers to writings composed in areas of Greek influence, typically though not necessarily in one of the Greek dialects." Mrs. Leco said as she stood from her desk with a bright smile, "Sounds fun does it not!" she exclaimed with excitement, as the room filled with groans, "At the beginning of Greek literature stand the two monumental works of Homer, the Iliad and the Odyssey. Though dates of composition vary, these works were fixed around 800 BC or after. The other great poet of the preclassical period was Hesiod. His two surviving works are Works and Days and Theogony. We will be reading both of his works!" she said, turning to the board and beginning to write the necessary information.

Juliana immediately looked up once she heard the tapping of the stick of chalk against the board. Quickly copying down the names of the pieces of work she would have to get a hold of, her attention turned to a girl in the front of the class who raised her hand and spoke out.

"M-Mrs. Leco, I had a quick question." the girl paused as she swallowed her hesitation, "this is a English class and I had in mind that would be reading things maybe along the lines of uh, novels by Douglas Adams or maybe even a play by Shakespeare. Is any of that going to be in the curriculum?" the girl said as she lowered her hand and plenty of heads lifted to hear the answer.

"Well.." Mrs. Leco said as she turned around with a smile, "I am afraid not. Here at Achilles Academy we want our students to get a taste of.. 'different' genres. SygnĂłmi." she said, setting the chalk down and dusting her hands on her plaid pencil skirt. "Well, I'm not supposed to do this, but since it is the first day I don't want to jump ahead into all this just yet. I want to give you the time to get the materials necessary, whether you print them out or check out the book in the school library. So.. dismissed!"

Juliana frowned to herself, knowing this might eventually be a difficult class for her. She came to understand everything was a complete 360 compared to home. But that all changed once she heard they were dismissed. A sigh of relief and joyful voices filled the room as students rose from their chairs to collect there things and be on their way. Standing up from her seat, she put her notebook back into her bag, draping it back over her shoulder. Trying her best, she kept her eyes to herself not wanting to stare, but eventually she couldn't help it. Looking to the guy who spoke to her before, she parted her lips to speak.

"It must be bad luck." she said lowly, as she moved around her desk approaching him from the side, "I haven't this much chaos on my first day of school." she paused to think, "Well except my first day of kindergarten when I forgot to put my crayons inside of my backpack before I left home." she smiled at the thought, "I threw a fit. Actually got sent home." shaking her head, she looked away trying to figure out why exactly she decided to talk to him and why she decided to make herself look like a complete idiot. Story of her life.

"I'm Juliana." she said, holding out her hand.

Then she realized, this was the 4th hand she would shake today. It couldn't be all that bad here. Maybe it would just take some getting used to. Maybe making friends was a good choice to make.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 am

There came no instant reply, and probably for the best. It didn’t matter, the very room was fairly happy and this was a chance to soak it in. With all the tension of being new and engaging in the problem of trying to fit in, they deserved a sort of sanctuary. There was however a hitch that caught James’ ear. Mrs. Leto had spoken of a curriculum that was entirely based around Greek culture. While being an important part of literature even for English, it didn’t make sense to specialize in Latin script alone.

He was relieved that he wasn’t the only one. A fellow classmate hadn’t been afraid to ask about such a peculiar guideline in their studies. The exchange that followed left bitter thoughts with him. The way their professor was moving. The soft tremors in her voice, she was selling this to her class. They knew it was odd and it was her kindly nature that would ease them into acceptance. Despite his opinions he would have to understand. He was indeed here to learn, and therefore would learn what was taught. More importantly he was here to heal. He would do anything to be free.

A quick look through his messenger bag would produce a notebook. Flipping the cover open revealed the pristine white of a blank page. Casually he watched the board, and took only skeletal notes. The blessing of eidetic memory meant he would recall what was on the board. Homer’s works were not entirely unknown to him either. They were some of the most well preserved epics known to man. Their stories had not escaped his eyes and he could recall the stories well enough. Hesiod was another matter entirely, but he was flexible.

The early release was both a treat and a joy to behold. It meant time to go to the Academy’s well respected library. This also granted time to discover the next class and maybe garnish the confidence of more then just one teacher. In his excitement James retrieved his schedule and with anticipating eyes glanced to see where he was off to next. A frown formed along his lips, twisting a face of eagerness to a doting of disappointment. Oh how he hated Math

“It must be bad luck.”

He glanced up to meet hazel eyes and a familiar face. Ah, the troubled new girl had decided to talk. Never would he admit his delight, but it showed through as the frown faded into a smirk. Listening with carefree intent and laughing a little at the kindergarten story. Some things only grow humorous with time, her story was a perfect example. Taking her hand in a light shake he responded in kind.

“They call me James, nerd extraordinaire, and the schools tax write off I’m sure.”

He grinned wildly at his own little joke, he knew she wouldn’t get it. There was no need to explain it anyway. He rose calmly and gave a prompt and playful bow.

“If I may Juliana, we best hurry to the Library. Lest all of the quick notes on Homer are checked out.”

He was off once more, passing the kindly Juliana and making his way to the exit. Since he was also new it was going to be an effort to find the library. An illusiveness he wanted to be rid of and as quickly as possible. Books were the lifeblood of his studies and studies were necessary for good grades.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 pm

ImageJames. It fit him well and she could certainly tell right off the bat, he was different. Everyone was unique, but James had a certain quirkiness about him. Schools tax write off? -She thought to herself as she simply nodded her head to try and convince him she knew what he was talking about. She truly didn't. He mentioned his leave to the library to retrieve the work and notes needed for the class, and she knew it would be best to do the same.

As she watched him pass her and head to the exit, she blew some strands of hair out of her face as she followed behind him, unsure if she should continue to mingle with him or keep to herself. She followed behind him for a moment, trying to slow her pace so that she wouldn't catch up. Before she knew it, his pace seemed to slow down and her's quickened. She was now walking along his side, her eyes still in front of her.

"So.. do you like it here so far? Where are you from?" she asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

As they carried on down the hall, she pulled out her schedule flipping it over to view the back where the school map was. She adjusted her eyes from the paper and then to her surroundings a few times before she confirmed where they were at, while still waiting for his answer. After making a left which led to another hall, she started to become intrigued with the structure of the Academy. The Ionic order of stone pillars caused her to be curious on the schools choice of architecture. She then discovered the sign reading 'Library' hanging above the open door.

Walking in she saw each shelved marked by letters and numbers not even knowing where to begin. She looked over her shoulder to James, praying he had a clue where to start.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Image The Underworld
"Persephone, please." he said, his hand still clenched tightly around her wrist.

As she struggled and pulled it was never any use. He was powerful. To some, the most powerful God that would ever live.

"You have no power over me, Hades. How long will it take you before you realize that." she said as his hand loosened and she pulled free.

"Power enough to have made you mine for these next 6 months." he said, with a grin.

Her eyes began to water as she closed them, shaking free of that memory. Her hands reached over the large polished table as she grabbed a piece of silk which was most likely a hankerchief. She let the silk catch each tear, staining it a couple shades dark from its natural red color. Oh how she missed her mother, how she missed home. She dreaded this place, but she continued to hold on as long as it took until it was time for her to return to everything good. Standing up from the table, she walked around it, her small slender body suited in a long silk black dress, her pale white skin giving her an eerie sort of look, her lips as red as blood and her eyes a blue as deep as the sea. Her black hair was pinned up in a up-do sort of manner, allowing her long slender neck to be visible. The underworld had its own unique scent. She wouldn't say of rotting flesh, but somewhere along the lines of tar.

Persephone made her way from the table, now standing near a bulky sort of wall where she looked through a hole which allowed her eyes to see The Acheron; the river of woe. It was darker than any river she had ever seen but with many days spent here it is the only sight in the Underworld she sees as calming. Life in the underworld is not particularly unpleasant. It is rather like a miserable dream, full of shadows, without sunlight or hope. A joyless place where the dead slowly fade into nothingness. But slowly she has learned to see the beauty in almost everything. Except him.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:23 am

Tobias gave Juliana a smile as she left, nodding at Titus' comment after she was gone.

"Yeah, she was," he agreed, giving a polite chuckle when his roommate talked about her hating him. "I'm sure she doesn't hate you, she must have been worried about the poor girl. I know I was," Tobias said, wondering for a moment where the sleeping girl had disappeared to. He supposed they would meet again later, though, and didn't want to bother himself too much with it.

"I'm from Sarstedt, Germany," he explained as they walked further. "It's a small place, but very beautiful. I suppose you've already noticed my accent. My previous school was of.. Bad influence. Mother thought it better to send me here. And you, where are you from?"
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:48 pm

SungHyun continued to walk around, hoping to find anyone but after a few minutes he felt like giving up. The school was too large for him to find the class all on his own since his class could've been on the other side of the school for all he knew! SungHyun sighed to himself as he changed the song on his iPod and decided to visit the general office since that currently appears to be his best option.

SungHyun entered the school from what he assumed to be the main doors, but when he entered, all he saw were numerous doors and countless lockers, each with its own lock. Continuing his way down the hall, SungHyun noticed a couple of people had gathered around a blond girl who appeared to be sleeping. Ignoring the group, he continued down the hall for quite sometime before he found himself in front of the office. Pushing the glass door open, SungHyun entered the room and approached the middle aged woman who had a pair of blue framed glasses and sat behind the desk. She appeared to be typing furiously on her key board.

"Shil-le-ji-man (excuse me)." SungHyun called nervously, causing the woman to stop what she was doing and look at him.

The secretary fixed her glasses for a moment. "Is there something you need dear?"

SungHyun began to play with his headphones. "An-yƏng-ha-se-yo, chom to-wa-ju-shil ssu i-ssƭ-shi-na-yo? (Hello, can you help me?)"

The woman look at him for a moment before she laughed. "Sorry, but can you repeat that in english please? I don't understand your dialect."

SungHyun blushed, 'how did I forget that they speak english here?' he mentally scolded himself. "Choe-song-ham-n- (sorry)" SungHyun caught himself, "I'm sorry, I was just wondering where is the gym located? I'm new here and I'm sort of lost." He replied in english, praying that his accent wasn't that strong.

The secretary just smiled before she gave him precise and easily manageable directions to his gym class. SungHyun quickly thanked her before he left the office. Apparently his gym class was located in a different building, which meant that he had to hurry since his class had most likely already started.

Running across the field, SungHyun took a moment to look at the time, he failed to notice the person cutting in front of him and when he did notice it was too late to stop causing him to bump into the individual. He looked at the male for a moment, 'why does he seem kind of familiar?' SungHyun asked himself. "I'm so sorry," he apologized. "I was in a hurry and wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?" He asked, hoping that no real damage was caused.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 pm

The halls were silent, a nice reprieve from all the commotion earlier. It was such a quiet moment, even with all of English first period jostling about them and the rush to try and find fabled library. What would these halls be like if no one ever graced them he privately wondered. There was a beauty to the school that went beyond the norm. James’ eyes were darting here and there examining the vacant byways. It was exceptional, even for a privately funded academy. They had an allure that was majestic and stoic but it was cleverly hidden. Remove the lockers, take away various posters and pinup boards, and what would remain would be splendor.

"So.. do you like it here so far? Where are you from?"

Ah Juliana, the word ’unique’ was often over quoted but it came to mind none the less. It was strange to have made a friend so quickly. Yet they communicated with ease and understanding, nervousness wasn’t factoring in. She was the first that he could ever recall being so collected with. Getting along with anybody was a relief, and he personally thanked the heavens that he could befriend a sane person for a change.

There were doubts, he hadn’t had an episode of his dream walking, but there was always the threat of it. Since being bound by these walls there wasn’t as firm an inclination to become ’lost’ as it was. A private grace, but one he’d take without complaint. This would be the strain on their blossoming camaraderie and the ultimate test. They were troubled thoughts that hounded after him. Yet no sign of stress nor concern came through the masque. His voice remained cheerful and he spoke in a half distracted tone, pretending to be perplexed by the map.

“Well so far so good, but the day is young. I hail from all kinds of places, I’ve always been on the move. Though I guess the answer you’re looking for would be nowhere Idaho. Yes
 it’s all true I am a country bumpkin. Tell no one, my reputation would be ruined. What of yourself, you don't strike me as being local?”

Sarcasm dripped from his voice, and he calmly laughed to himself. His first home was his most beloved dwelling. Rural Idaho was open skies and endless days that ran off into long nights. The temperance was centered with hot summers and frigid winters and the vast fields in the fall. It was a world he wanted to return to, but with conditions like his they couldn’t remain. New specialists meant new locations in majors cities, wanting to never be far from the doctors. In turn new breakthroughs meant new specialists, a vicious cycle of moving was imposed.

At long last their destination was upon them. James could hardly contain his excitement and stumbled rather hurriedly through its opening. Today was business no doubt about that, but later oh so later, he would return. The scent of books filled his senses, so many new worlds of fiction. Dragons whose names he would learn, and wizards whose spells were cast so uniquely from the other. Heroes with dilemmas and villains with objectives all here all contained in the binds of so much paper.

A quick glance over his shoulder revealed a lost Juliana. Looking back into the world of silence and bonded covers explained everything. The setup was entirely unique, and despite first impressions the library was a lot bigger then he anticipated. A startling realization that all the inner workings were alien woke his attention and they were lost.

“Hmmm
 looks like were on an odyssey of our own already. I take it they don’t use the Dewey Decimal system. Perhaps we can find a caretaker?”

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-king-of-hearts on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:39 am

Titus laughed at the thought of the girl hating him. "O well, hopefully she doesn't hate me for to much longer" he said with a smile. They both continued walking to the field. " O Germany, that is pretty sweet. I am from the U.S.. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania to be exact. They were in the middle of the field almost to the gym when suddenly Titus was knocked over by someone. "What the hell was that?" Titus said a bit annoyed as he looked around from the ground. He saw the asian kid from earlier standing over him apologizing. Titus let out a little grunt as he picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off. "Yeah, no problem man, just watch out next time." he said with a bit of a serious face. "So where the heck are you running in such a hurry anyways?" Titus asked as he scratched his head looking around to see if anyone saw the embarrassing scene.

the-king-of-hearts
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey guys! Hate to say this, but I'm actually going to have to close this RP and re-create it. For one, I feel there wasn't enough 'plot' sense to it, that being my own fault. I loved everyone's characters and also enjoyed reading everyone's post :) No one here lacks creativity, that's for sure! I hope no hard feelings and no harsh feedback.. I'm a bit sensitive as it is lol But, I will re-create it with more depth pretty soon. I'm really sorry!! And if you're interested in me PMing you for another RP like this, or another one I plan to conjure up, I have plenty :D

They will be sort of, kind of, almost similar to the ones I have just created. I do realistic a lot. Here are some examples.
So Long Sweet Summer

You Found Me

So, if you're interested in RPs like that, let me know and I'll be sure to PM you when the OOC/SU is up :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!