Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trashing

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Trashing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:15 pm

--
Last edited by Aulelei on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Achilles Academy [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am

Image Chicago Airport; 4:35am
"I love you." she said, swallowing a large lump of sadness.

Her arms wrapped around the tall mans waist who was standing in front of her, her head pressing against his chest as she took in his scent, for the last time. Her fingers curled as she clenched his shirt, her eyes beginning to spill with tears.

"I'll call every day dear, I promise. A-and if I can't call, well I'll write. Oh and the facebook you set up for me." he paused as he forced a laugh, "I'm getting the hang of it don't worry." the man said, finishing his thought and holding the girl much tighter than he ever has. "You'll be safe there." he whispered.

She pulled away, her head raising to stare the man in his eyes; her eyes. The one thing they shared. She forced a smile pulling him in once more as he leaned down, placing a kiss on the top of her head. He knew in his heart, those promises he wouldn't be able to keep. The thought of him breaking her heart, killed him in its own way.

"I love you, Juliana." he said, slowly beginning to let her go.

Juliana. His beautiful gift. His beautiful miracle. The man loved his daughter beyond words. He watched as she walked off, the pain sinking in both their hearts. It was the beginning of the end..

Achilles Academy; 9:23am
The brown haired girl poked her lips into a pout as she continued throwing out shirts from her suitcase and on to her twin size bed. A lot of things she wanted had to be left home for lack of room. Her father was quite stubborn and refused to let her bring more than two suitcases. She didn't argue though. She loved the man. The silent thought of her father brought a smile to her face and in an instant she felt a heaviness weigh on her heart. As she began to choke on her emotions, she fought back the tears and continued to unpack her things. Once she was finished unloading her last suitcase, she picked up her schedule and other papers that were given to her at the early morning orientation. She knew the girl she was sharing a room with, might come a bit later. Juliana had morning classes, and for that reason she had to come early to situate herself and organize her things before immediately heading off to her first class. With a deep sigh, she brushed her hair from in front of her eyes and glared down to the paper in her hand.

"English.. hm, Math then Science. Man, P.E are they kidding me." she growled, beginning to mumble under her breath.

She continued to glare down to the crinkled paper in her hand, flipping it over and then scanning to the bottom until her eyes fell upon her soon to be room-mates name. Adara-Lynn Stoddard. A heavy sigh parted her lips as she dropped the paper on to her bed, reaching for her suitcase and beginning to zip it back up. She did well for the short time she had. Attended the orientation, found her room without actually getting lost, showered and got dressed in her uniform which she pretty much despised, unpacked her things and well, all that was left was to put them in her drawers and closet. She placed her hands on her waist, taking a look down to all the clothes that were neatly folded, but stacked in a lump of mess on the bed.

"This will just have to wait." she said to herself as she looked to the small alarm clock that was sitting on a night stand which separated the two beds from each other.

Moving from her bed she walked to the closet, reaching down for a big black purse which she used to carry almost everything. Not almost everything, scratch that. Everything. She looped her arm through the bag, letting the handle rest on her shoulder as it hung heavily down to her waist. She turned to look in the mirror before she left, fixing her hair out of her face and patting down a few wrinkles in her shirt. She had chose not to wear the annoying burgandy sweater, and decided just to keep on the yellow collared shirt and burgandy skirt. Truly, it was all pretty annoying. With a grunt, she stared back to herself once more before leaving her room and locking the door behind her. Her eyes glared to the room number. 124.

"I guess this is home." she said under her breath, beginning to make her way down the hall.

Once she was out of the west building where the girls' dorms were, she found herself nearing the auditorium. She could hear from a distance, a familiar voice she had heard just a few hours ago. Nearing the opened double doors, she stood behind the corner wall, slowly beginning to peek her head in to take listen to what was being said. She thought the amount of students she saw this morning was a lot, but what her eyes viewed was actually twice the amount. With a silent gasp, she gazed around the auditorium at the various students who were mumbling, rumbling and adjusting their selves in uncomfortable seats. She leaned in just a bit more, until she was standing in the middle of the doorway. So much for looking for her first class.. She had just walked in at the ending of Princial Metis' second orientation.

"-and as for classes, all of your teachers do indeed expect 100%. You are here for a number of reasons and one of those reasons is to grow. Intellectually, Physically and even Spiritually. No, we're not a cult and not trying to convert you. So don't let the word spiritually scare you away." the read headed woman chuckled as she pulled the microphone away from her mouth. Looking down to her watch she realized she had gone over what she intended and she moved the microphone back to her lips. "Well, to your right before you leave, near the back entrance, along the tables are the first letter of your last name, the staff will find your schedule and such and hand it off to you. Some of you have class right after this so I hope you did unpack before this orientation. As for the rest of you, your classes might be a bit later. So please make haste and get everything done." she finished, as she nodded to let everyone know they were dismissed. "A-and please, enjoy yourself. Its your first day, after all. Make it a good start."

Juliana's eyes widened as she saw the students rise from their seats and make there way to the back, a few bumping her on their way out. "H-hey, slow down. Geeze." she said out loud, her eyebrows frowning as she pushed her way through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-king-of-hearts on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Titus stared out the train window as he watched the trees zip by. He watched so closely that he lost focus of the trees and looked past them, deep in a trance. His mind was blank, he wasn't thinking about anything. He was done thinking about his old life and how much he messed that up. He was done fighting with his mom over some random boarding school that he has never heard of. His mind was so far off in a distant land. "Sir... SIR!" A ladies voice break through his concentration and he snapped violently out of his trance like day dream. "O sorry" he said rubbing his eye as he looked up at a lady standing over him. "Sir the train has arrived you unload and depart." She said rather sternly. Titus gave a slight laugh as he nodded in compliance. He looked back out the window and rubbed his face again and began to stand up. The lady was already in the back of the train car doing her other work. Titus stood up and stretched out his arms taking a deep breath off air in and releasing sort of loud. The lady looked at him with a glare. Titus just looked back with a smile and figured he better leave before she becomes more annoyed with him.

As Titus got off the train he looked around to take in his surroundings. He saw families reuniting and business men hurrying around hastily. His eyes finally came across a man in a suit holding a sign with his name on it. "Ah a personal driver." Titus said to himself as he walked over to the older man. "Hi thats me" he said pointing to the sign. The old man was expressionless and turned and began to walk out of the train dock. "I guess i follow him?" Titus asked himself as he struggled to hold on to all of his bags. "Hey wait up!" Titus shouted as he ran to catch up to the old man. They finally reached an all black car with tinted out windows and no model plates. Titus began to feel a bit uneasy " So where is this place exactly?" He asked. The old man said nothing. "Ok sounds good" Titus said sarcastically. He began to think of what lay before at this school.

The car ride was extremely boring. Titus tried to get the driver to talk and he tried to tell jokes but the driver was silent the entire time. The car finally pulled up and trough a giant cast iron fence and up to the front of the building. Titus opened his own door and grabbed his bags. He looked to the driver "Thanks for the ride buddy you were a real character". Titus walked through the school doors and was greeted by an older looking lady. "Well hello dear, and what is your name?" She asked. "My name is Titus Ballas Ma'am." He said with a charming smile. "O how lovely" She handed him an envelope of papers as if she was expecting him to arrive that exact time. "You are in room 153, go unpack your bags and head to the main auditorium for orientation" She gave him a big smile and he just smiled back. "Well ok" He said as looked through the papers finding a map of the school layout. He walked to his room nearly out of breath from all of his luggage. He was so relieved when he had the chance to drop it and unpack. He was there before his room mate, so he took the bed closest to the window. He threw himself on the bed and gave a giant sigh of relief. "So far, so good." He looked at the schedule and then at the clock. "Damn it i'm already late!" He said as he rushed out of the room to the orientation.

the-king-of-hearts
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 am

“They’re coming Gar!”
The heroes all clamored to another quickly debating on what course of action they would now be forced to take. They were weary and battle worn from the countless encounters along the way. Every beast in all the land of Muirdom seemed to wish them dead. Now that they were here deep in Gargonon’s lair they were thrust into even greater peril.
“Let us be upon them, my axe thirsts for blood.” cried Tyran the dwarf.
“Nay axe master stay your trusty arm. For they are too many for this company of twelve.” The speaker was none other then the legendary Gar of Wolfblauge and his golden hair was caked with dirt and gore. He patted Tyran firmly about the shoulder and turned toward the others with his booming commanding voice.

“We have journeyed far friends, through fire and ice and all that may be between. It is here in the dark castle Draduke that we must kill Gargonon or all of Diamara will be cast in a thousand years of shadow. It is here we make our final hours mean something my dear friends. I pray one of us must hold off the goblins that make their way to us. For with the sacrifice of one we may yet stem the tide of this war. If none shall go, then I Gar, shall volunteer.”

There was bitter silence among the adventurers and they quietly bantered and debated. This continued amongst them till a chorus of chaotic feet could be heard down the great hall. It was then that one among them spoke raising his voice over the others half scared and weary as he was.

“I will do it.”
The voice belonged to Damien master bowman and clever rogue. He stepped through the crowd his gray cloak rustling behind him. Drawing back the hood to unveil his dark curly locks and even darker eyes. His brow was smudged with blood where a blade has caught him.
“Go my friends, and shed no tears for Damien. For his life may have been one of treachery and strife, but he ends it in glory. For Dimara and all the people of Sanderskill go!”

Quickly the rogue ventured back the way they came. Standing at the apex where the halls narrowed and funneled into a single path. It was here Damien drew up his bow notching five arrows with all his talent, waiting for the green of goblin to emerge from the shadow. Gar saluted Damien and the party ventured on all saddened for the inevitable loss of their comrade in arms.

“May the Moon shine her blessings upon you Damien, son of the sands.” whispered a distraught Manya as she fled with the others.
Damien’s arm released the arrows, and five wooden shafts brought certain death to five goblins. Yet for all the skill he possessed a quiver of arrows wasn’t enough. Though the hoard overcame Damien, many lay dead about him and had him encircled with corpses. The thief drew his daggers, a sign that the end was coming and he was forced into melee combat. With each that he slew he bought his friends that much more time to save their world, and his heart was alight with a rage that burned wildly. The tale of Damien ended in those wicked halls for all his compassion there war too many goblin knives to dodge. When at last he could feel his life slipping away, he promptly took a few more strikes at the green tide and screamed out with all his might.

“James we’re here honey.”
A book entitled “Gar of Dimara” was laid to rest in James’ lap. Curious eyes scanned over what was to be his home for a time. He grew excited at how lively Achilles Academy looked; the brochures had not done the school justice. Between the foliage and the seemingly endless spaces to explore, James couldn't help but feel like he was coming into a dream world.
“Perhaps I’ll stumble upon a fairy, or a ghost, or maybe-”
“A girl.” chimed in his mother.
James rolled his eyes she always had a way of undoing his speech and embarrassing him at the same time. It didn’t really matter though, he still loved his mother and applauded her unusual parenting powers. Even when he was down in the dumps he could always depend on mom to make the mood lighter. She was trying especially hard now that the air was so tense. James didn’t come here lightly, and there was much promise placed on Achilles Academy, he just hoped that it wasn’t all for nothing. Sadness took him and he cast his eyes downward. They couldn’t afford any other options at this point. If the Academy fails, then James will have nothing left but to live on with his ailments. Secretly he was begging that this wouldn’t be so. He couldn’t stand to have another year like the last. All grades failed no friends, and no way to make up for the loss.
As if she could read his mind, Heidi tried to comfort her son with a softly spoken sentence or two. James smiled to assure her, but that was all he could do. It was a little scary coming to such uncertain places, but he placed all his hopes on it none the less.

~~~
The exchange of adults was always followed with a trip to an auditorium. That’s how it has always been. James was in a sense a special needs student, but he wasn’t restrained and could act like any other child. Always there was brief talk with the principal or whatever attendant was available, on how James’ history was set up. Medical records, prescriptions, and lists of telephone numbers were all the usual assortment that was given to Achilles Academy just for taking on James.
A big hug and he was off to room 106 for a quick drop off. The rooms were quaint but rather bland and would likely require some videogame posters to doctor it. With no one else at the time to argue over beds, he was quick to plop his suitcases up top the one believed more suited to his needs. All this meant was he found which bed was more comfortable.
A quick glance inside the provided dresser caused a lot of groaning. There were school uniforms, and that also explained why measurements were so important. Reluctantly he picked up a set and proceeded to put it on.
“Red… how quaint.”

The welcome speech was pretty standard, even if the woman giving the speech was not. James had heard a thousand opening ceremony addresses but had never heard it from a principal whom was serious about it. There was something different about the head boss and she was a lady that James felt instantly compelled to listen to. Even if her speech was really no different from the others he endured. This was a person he could follow to battle. He smirked at the thought of seeing Mrs. Metis in a Colonel uniform.
It didn’t take long before he was venturing out into the open again, clutching his school map to his chest and trying to dictate where to go from there.
There was a bit of a clamor as students were exiting, apparently some girl was caught in the stampede and despite her best efforts wasn’t breaking free. Going as far as to call them out in hopes they would respond. James watched for a moment but decided there was nothing he could really do, and continued on with the rest of the group. All the while trying to read his paper and take a guess where he was off to.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:55 am

Image A groan of annoyance escaped from a young boy's lips. "Do I have to go? He spat out speaking in his native tongue, he sat back crossing his arms his tone still slightly calm. "I was perfectly fine in my old school." The two adults in front of him sighed synonymously. The elder man leaned forward with a hard stare. "It's the best school, we could find," His father replied seriously but still in a calm manner not wanting to cause a scene.

"Attention all passengers, we will be landing at [insert country where School is here] in a few minutes." A man announced from the cock pit. With that said, Sojong knew that he had lost this fight. With a bitter frown of defeat the raven haired boy leaned on the chair trying to relax as he buckled himself onto it. For hours, the son and parents have been arguing about his stay in the new school even though he knew nothing would really happen. All he could do now was sit and wait for the private plane to land on to it's destination.

The turbulence was nothing to the boy and his family. They were use to traveling by air and the violent shaking of the metal cylinder was an action they were accustomed to. It wasn't long before the plane held to a stop and they were asked to stay on stand by. The young male freed himself from the belt's grasp and stood up. He reached for his bag, above his seat and hoisted it around himself. With a small bow to his father and one last hug to his mother he made his exit out of the plane.

A silver Porsche was parked right in front of the plane's steps. Once he made it to the driver's seat, he waited for the rest of the workers to load his things into the trunk. He saw his mother wave at him a final, he waved back forcing a smile not wanting the woman to worry about him. His father walked over to the side of the car, leaning on the passenger's door. "Remember, speak only English there." He reminded his son as the last bag went into the trunk. "And be good, Angel." He referred to his son with his English name.

Angel was lost for a while but soon found his way to the school. He was slightly impressed with the school's campus as he parked his car to the closest space near the school and entered it. After going through some registry he finally made it up to his room. He had the struggle of bringing all of his bags in one trip. Once he made it to his room he dropped all of the luggage on the ground, maybe practicing to be independent would have been good practice. But there was no use crying over split milk now.

As always he went to find the gathering hall and listened to the welcoming speech. He went to new schools every two years, so he found the welcoming pattern that all schools did. He sat through the speech bordly singing silently to himself. He complained to himself from time to time but still spoke in his native tongue. The woman on stage was a bit more terrifying then most of the principals he knew, he made a mental note to find a way to break through her.

Once everyone started to file out he instead on waiting until most of the students were gone. He wasn't in much of a rush and being stuck in human traffic wasn't exactly his cup of tea. A forth of the population had left he decided to squeeze his way to the table. He couldn't help but notice a girl caught in trouble. Now, Sojong was never the type to lend a hand, but it would be rude and un-prince like for him to let a female get caught in a situation. He pushed his way through the group and made it close her her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her the opposite direction freeing them from the stamped of teenagers. "It's best to wait 'til most of them is gone." He said calmly,his Korean accent nowhere to be found.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualKurami on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:43 am

ImageTokyo Airport, 5:00AM

Her eyes stared down at the ground, her eyes red and puffy from the soft crying she had done; she was alone in this place, like a dog dropped off at a pound. The only difference was she was able to leave but was going to a whole new place she knew nothing about and it scared her.

Her mother had brought her; they didn’t speak a word the whole car ride from their small home to the airport, not even to make up before they separated for a good while. The women had just stopped in front of the large building early in the morning, said nothing to her, made her get out and drove off without a good bye what so ever. She now sat alone in the almost empty building, feeling more alone then she had ever felt in her whole life.

She kept sitting there, waiting for her airplane to arrive though she had a good urge to just get up and leave, but where would she go to? She had no friends, no other family besides her mother; she didn’t even know her real father for god sakes.

She sighed deeply seeing she had no choice but to go to this Achilles Academy but it would all be the same like in all her schools, like at home, like now. She would be all alone, no one to talk to, no one to be with, like a stray cat with no home.

She wished her mother would have said something, something reassure her they were okay even if they had fought so much, to at least try and remember the happier days they had together. Sadly that didn’t happen and it might never be, for now they were separated for a good while. Anger left between them, such a good last memory right?

She sighed softly, wiping her tears away, sucking it all up, composing herself to look okay, just look it because inside she was filled with only darkness. Her mother was the only speck of light she had, now, she was just a dark void, like a walking zombie in one of those horror movies. Composing herself, she remembered things, many things and started to scowl herself for crying, for it was ridiculous for her to do. She remembered she had always been alone, since the beginning she was alone and always would be alone so why cry about it now? Why now instead of before, truly looking at it she saw she was been a fool and that this crying was meaningless, it wouldn’t bring her mother here so why cry? Crying wouldn’t make her feel less alone, it was just an emotion she truly didn’t need to express.

She would try not to, not ever again. If this school she was going to be just all her other schools, she would be like she had always been since the day everything changed. She would be on her, alone, not speak to anyone and ignore everyone, keep herself in her own safe bubble and stay there.

But, somehow, maybe, she would like at least one friend but because of the darkness within her, that idea was deep in the core of all the blackness.

Airplane to [Country of School Here] has now arrived, please all passengers head to the entry way with your ticket ready, Thank You.

She sighed softly, she stood up casually and fixing her white and sky blue kimono that matched her long platinum blond hair. She exhaled softly, her eyes closed for a few moments before opening, revealing a pair of dead looking honey yellow eyes, empty and dark. She grabbed one of her rolling bags and fixed the bag over her shoulders and then looked down to grab the other bag. She looked around her one last time before walking to her aisle heading to who knows where to be taught the same old stuff. As she handed the women in the aisle her ticket, she just had to look behind her one last time, deep within her, hoping her mother would appear out of nowhere at least to see her off, even if they hadn’t spoken, but that wish was in vain. Sighing deeply, sadly, she turned back to the women taking her passport back and went through the entry way that led to the airplane, leaving behind her home and everything she knew.

She would be more than before and she knew she had to suck it up like she done for years and try and not getting in anyone’s ways. She didn’t want to cause anyone any problems, not even if they were total strangers.

Achilles Academy, 10:00AM

Kana had arrived to her school thirty minutes late; due to many reasons that she rather not think about because they were stupid. She stood right outside the gates of the school, tilting her head in seeing how big and ancient the building looked, it didn’t even looked like a school. Getting back in focus, Kana walked through the gates, heading to the front of the school, that for some reason was closer then it appeared. She saw a woman there, picking things up and she stopped in front of her quietly, the women didn’t even notice her till she looked up. “Oh my! Young lady you scared me!” she exclaimed, touching her heart over her chest; Kana just stayed quiet and just stared at the woman casually. She let go of her rolling bags’ handles and opened her bag’s front zipper, pulling out her passport; she opened it to show the woman who she was. “Kana Kurogane... Ah! I thought you wouldn’t show up my dear. I was just sorting things up” she told her surprised, yet smiling at the girl kindly. She then looked down at the box next to her, murmuring the young lady’s last name and pulled out a large yellow envelope.

“Here you are dear. I hope you enjoy your stay here” the old women to her, smiling, looking at her as if she were someone important, that scared the girl but moved alone.

Kana took the envelope and walked away; she opened the envelope and pulled out the papers inside and looked through them casually till she found the school map. The map was greatly detailed and it helped her find the dorms where she would stay at.

After a while of walking she found it and walked inside, admiring all the old textures, designs of the place, liking what she saw. She was a big fanatic of ancient things; it was the only thing besides writing that kept her awake. Kana didn’t even know what time it was, she didn’t care obviously and just took her time heading to her room; find it just after she started thinking what time it was. “Room 102...” she murmured softly and tucked the papers under arm and pulled out the key, unlocking the door. She walked inside calmly, pulling her things inside before looking around. Kana had no roommate apparently and she couldn’t had been more pleased by that, feeling more comfortable if no one was with her. Sighing, she went over to her bed, pulling her bags there and just placed them on top of the naked bed and took off her bag over her shoulders.

Kana sighed once more, taking out her cell she saw she was defiantly late for her first period but oh while it hadn’t been her fault for been late. She threw her phone on the side of the bed and unzipped one of her suitcases and pulled out the uniform she had gotten from her mother. She didn’t hate it, she was use to uniforms so this was nothing new; she would alter it a bit before heading out to class.

Minutes passed and Kana changed into her uniform casually and at her pace, she left the two buttons on the top unbuttoned, she put on a black laced collar with a red pendent with a few yellow stones, rolled up the sleeves on the sweater, places a few black bracelets with yellow ones and red studded earrings; instead of flat shoes, she put on black, combat boots and tied her hair up into a ponytail. She removed the light sky blue strands off her hair, they were extensions, and places in red ones instead; she also applied a bit of makeup, lip gloss and red eye shadow.

Finishing she grabbed her backpack and left her things like they were on her bed, taking her cell and walking out of her room. She walked through the empty halls, down the stairs and out the building heading to her first class which was math apparently; her least favourite class.

As Kana walked to her class, getting closer to the building, knowing thanks to the map she had, she started to feel sleepy, that wasn’t a good sign, she groaned softly as she got inside building. She touched a wall, her forehead as well as she felt like she was about to pass out. Kana shook her head, telling herself not right now; she took deep breathes and unleaned from the wall and went on her way. It was hard though to walk steady when she was at the brink of falling asleep. She took a few more steps before touching window and falling on her knees, panting, since she was forcing herself to stay awake.

“Damn... Not now...” Kana murmured trying to stand up but couldn’t, she leaned onto the wall as she just stayed kneeling there, closing her eyes as she tried to blink the sleep away.
She knew that was impossible for when she got like this, she truly fell asleep until someone woke her up...
Last edited by VisualKurami on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VisualKurami
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:00 pm

ImageAs she continued to push her way through, she found her hair being lightly tugged at and her toes being stepped on. Most definitely uncomfortable. She was holding on to her tongue and just before she was about to lash out on the nearest person, she felt a hand grab on to her arm, and pull her through the mess of people. Stumbling on her fit a bit, she quickly turned around, her hair ending up being quite a chaos on top of her head. She looked up to the young man, black chopped stringy hair and calm slanted eyes. Of course, off the bat she knew he was another student and she was clear of all trouble she might have been in already. That was her thought when she was being pulled from the crowd. She swallowed a thick wad of silence, then it was broken when he spoke out to her.

"Y-yeah I know." she said, turning her head back for a short second to view the stampede of anxious student. She turned back to him. "Thanks." she said lowly, lifting her left arm to rub along her right one, almost in a shy type of way. "Oh, I'm Juliana. Sorry.. I'm bad with talking to people I don't even know. N-not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying. Not that I didn't want to meet you. Oh, but not as I was anxious to either." she paused, "I didn't mean that in a bad way either."

And there it was, Juliana being a total clutz when it came to choosing her words wisely. Of course, she was a bit nervous. A new place with new faces. They were replacing the ones she once knew. She didn't like the idea and simply hesitated when it came to meeting new people. It would take a while for her to warm up to anyone. She held out her hand to him as a soft smile gracefully painted itself along her lips. As he shook her hand, she looked over to the table with scattered paper and then back to his empty hand.

"Oh, I don't want to keep you from getting your schedule. And being late for class -class!" she shouted, pulling her bag to the front of her and going through it quickly to find her long lost schedule. "English. I should be at English right now." she said, her eyes raising back to his. "We might have the same class. I-if not, I guess I'll see you around?" she questioned, letting her feet pull from under her as she took small steps backwards.

With a smile, she lowered her hazel honey eyes, turned around and headed out the auditorium doors after looking back once more to wave her hand in a 'goodbye'. Clearing her throat, she clench the long handle of her bag, adjusting it on her shoulder comfortably and began to make her way slowly down the hall. She examined every piece of art work that hung on the right side of the wall. Mostly, paintings by a famous greek painter names Apelles. She knew a few of his works from an Art appreciation class she once took. With wonderment in her eyes, her feet eventually ran into a bag on the floor, and next to it was a crouching girl. Looking down, Juliana blinked her eyes as she slowly made her way around the girl. She began to walk off, but decided to turn around to look to the girl, who seemed to be.. napping in the middle of the hallway. Her bright blond hair certainly stood out, as well as the red strands that highlighted her head. Different.. Juliana thought to herself. Standing there, a puzzled look on her face she kept quiet until she decided to break the silence.

"You alright?" she said.

No response. She looked up, student beginning to make there way down the hall.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Image A small chuckled escaped from the young male's lips. Listening to the girl nervously ramble on amused him slightly. Meeting new people was easy for the young prince, but giving a good first impression was one of the hardest things for him to do. His lips curled into a small smile as he took her hand lightly shaking it. "Park, So Jong." He introduced himself bluntly. "but I also go as Angel."

"Classes are the least of my worries." He said chuckling slightly, his spoiled attitude coming out. He couldn't help but laugh at her reaction and nodded. "I'll see you then." He said with the same gentle smile watching her panic slightly. He adjusted his own messenger bag and slung it around his own body. He rummaged through the pockets and pulled out his own schedule. He looked up and gave the girl a final goodbye nod and looked back down at the hard card in his hand.

He frowned hard seeing that his first class was Gym. Being active in the morning was something he despised the most, he wasn't called The Lazy Prince for nothing. He filled out of the assembly area and searched for a silent corridor. Once he found one he pulled out his iPhone from his bag and typed down a number. " Father, I have a slight concern with my schedule." He complained into the phone leaning on the wall.

Sojong wasn't going to stop arguing until he got what he wanted. That was how he was raised and that's how he'll forever be. No matter how many times his parents try to change him, their efforts are only useless. "You have to change my schedule. I don't want to run around and get sweaty in the morning" He frowned waiting for a response. "Well that's different that's dance. This isn't like back home. Look, if you don't change it I won't attend classes." He smirked slightly thinking that he was going to win this fight. But the he frowned and hung up his mobile slipping it back into his bag. He groaned cursing in his native tongue kicking the concrete wall beside him.

He sighed burying his hands into his pockets. So many things the male had to do, but he was all too lazy to accomplish them. One of them was to actually put on the school's uniform--he's still in his skinny jeans, violet striped button up and black tight vest. He frowned as he walked around the school looking for the gym, feeling a bit lost.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 pm

The first time he was leaving the country on his own, was also the first time Tobias Rainer had to leave his mother for a longer period of time than a month. Though he was practically heartbroken about leaving the poor woman alone, there was nothing he could do. And so, without any large arguments or dramatic twists, he left Germany.

Upon reaching the Academy, he stayed outside for a little while, admiring the outside area. It was truly an impressive building. The architect surely deserved his admiration. With a smirk, he wondered if the school's contents would live up to its exterior, but there was only one way of finding out.

After being handed his room number, he wasted no time in finding his designated bed. Unfortunately, the bed nearest the window had already been taken by his roommate. Can't be helped, Tobias thought silently, placing his things unto his bed, before changing into his uniform.

He reached the room where the principal's orientation had been given just in time to catch the last couple of students as they left.

"Verdammt, I missed the orientation?" he sighed, peeking inside the auditorium as if time would magically turn itself back for him. "I must be the biggest idiot in the world," he mumbled, already starting to use the English language in order to get used to it. Quite frankly, he'd avoided speaking it as much as possible for his arrival, but now that he was finally here, there was no reason to fool himself any longer - this nightmare was real.

He noticed two girls further down, one of them seemingly sleeping while the other one was trying weakly to make contact. He walked towards them tilting his head slightly so he could see both.

"Uh. Are the both of you alright?" he asked, deciding to ignore how stupid his accent sounded for now.
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:43 pm

"We will be arriving at our destination soon, please put on your seatbelts." The voice of a stewardess echoed over head.

Thousands of meters above sea level a man, who was in his late thirties and dressed in pale grey suit, turned and looked at the femine boy beside him. "SungHyun." He called to teen who had focused his attention on the sight located outside of the window. "SungHyun." He called again, only the sound of the plane and the voices of people around them were heard. "Jeung, SungHyun!" He called again

Hearing his name, SungHyun tore his attention from the sight of the passing clouds and minitures below. "Yes Dad?" He responded, lifting his hand and brushing the long strands of hair away from his face.

Looking at his son, Mr. Jeung sighed. "Put on your seat belt, we'll be landing soon. And would you please cut your hair when we arrive? It's gotten so long, many people have already mistook your for my daughter instead of my son."

SungHyun seat back in his seat and buckled up before he pulled an iPod from his pocket, ignoring his father's request for him to go cut his hair . He knew that he looked like girl, but at the moment, he didn't really care. Placing the ear buds in his ears, SungHyun went back to staring out the window as he recalled the reason for the sixteen hour flight from Korean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean I'm studying abroad?!" SungHyun was beyond shock, he had no words to describe how he was feeling at that moment. This had never happened to him before. In his entire life, his father had never made decisions for him. They had always talked things out; this was the first time his father had ever neglected his opinions.

He watched as his father sighed and ran his hand through his hair in fustration. "Look SungHyun, I've noticed how you've changed since you've started high school, and don't you dare deny it. At first I thought it was a phase that you'll eventually overcome, but as the days progressed, you just became worse and worse. All you do is stay couped up in the house and dance! You don't even talk to anyone, let along hang out with friends."

SungHyung fidgited in his spot, not knowing how to get out of the situation. Mr. Jeung took that as an opportunity to go continue.

"Hopefully, a change in environment will help." Mr.Jeung's tone left no room for arguments. Before he left, he turned to SungHyung, " Start packing, we'll be leaving for the airport in 2 days."

SungHyun could only stare helplessly at his father's retreating back, not knowing what to do at that moment, but his only option was to go and start packing since his father was dead set on him leaving the country.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SungHyun felt the plane land, and ignored the voice over head. He sat there and paitiently waited until they decided to let them off. Glancing at his watch, SungHyun noticed that he was late, but at that moment he didn't really care that he was missing the openning ceremonies. Feeling a light tug on his arm, SungHyun turned to see his father motioning to him that they were leaving. Sighing to himself, SungHyun stood up and grabbed his bags before proceeding to follow the rest of the passengers off the plane.

What happened afterwards was a blure to him, since at that momene the only thing he cared about was that he was going to be alone in a foreign country since his father was leaving as soon as he dropped him off at school and made sure that everything's going to be fine. SungHyun only noticed the change in scenery when he realized that he was in a moving vehicle.

The trip to the school from the airport was about a half hour car ride, and during that time SungHyun was able to get what little sleep he was able to. The next time he opened his eyes, SungHyun was face with a large building with the golden letters spelling out "Achilles Academy" on the front of the builing. "Let's go SungHyun," SungHyun just stood there and looked at the school before he snapped out of it, picked up his bags, and followed his father who appeared to know where they were heading.
After numerous turns, SungHyun called out to his dad. "Where are we going?"

"The dorms," Mr. Jeung answered over his shoulder. "We're almost there."

SungHyun sighed as he continued to follow his father. It didn't take them much longer to reach the dorms, and when they reached the room numbered 160, SungHyun opened the door to see a room only slightlly smaller than his own room back home. Entering, SungHyun took noticed the two beds on either side of the walls, he was only able to place his bags down on the bed on the far right before his father hurried him out the door.

"Hurry up SungHyun, you're going to be late for class. You can appologize to the teachers about the uniform." SungHyun looked at his appearence, he noted his fitting black sleveless hoodie and fitting black jeans. He knew how much he looked like a girl with his thin figure, but he also knew tired his looked, his hair was a little tangled from his trip and his clothes were all wrinkled, but appairently his father didn't notice. "What's your next class?" His father asked.

Searching through his hoodie pockets, SungHyun found a neatly folded piece of paper and opened it to read his time table.
Classes:
Physical Education
History
Math
English
Art

"My first class is gym apparently."

Looking over his son's time table, Mr. Jeung only nodded. "Alright. Well I'm going to have to leave now, so take care of yourself SungHyun, and don't forget to call alright?" SungHyun nodded and gave his father a hug before they parted. He continued to wave until his father was out of sight, before he started to try and find his gym class. Pausing for a moment, SungHyun tied his hair up in a ponytail and started to listen to his iPod before he started walking around. Hopefully he might run into someone who would be willing to help him.
Last edited by dark-alchemist on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm

ImageJuliana's eyes turned to the young man who began to approach her and the fallen girl. She looked away and back down to the girl who was still curled up near her feet.

"Well I'm okay.." she said motioning to herself, "but as for her I have no clue. I was on my way to English and found her sitting here. She looks.. um.. sleep. Either than or it must be a sudden coma of some sort." she finished.

She was sure she must have sounded completely ridiculous, but to her that was the only explanations she could come up with. With a heavy sigh, she leaned down bending her knees now able to push the girls blond and red streaked hair out of her face. She was pretty. A beauty Juliana certainly envied. The girls skin was a soft porcelain, damn near flawless. With a side smile, she put her hand on the girls arm and began to gently shake her. With no response, Juliana rose up and looked back to the guy still standing there, though her eyes immediately took notice to the small crowd approaching them.

"Man, there going to think we did something to the girl." she said, a bit worried as she looked back down to the girl. "I mean we can't just leave her here.." she said lowly.

Juliana didn't want to late for her first class and leave a bad impression on the teacher. Taking in a deep breath, she looked back over to the boy and nodded her head towards the girl.

"Help me get her up." she said, reaching down to pulls one of the girls arms over her shoulder.

With his help, they were able to lift the girl to her feet with ease. Her eyes fell over to a young man who was walking down the hall, with glasses and a mess of hair scrambled on his head. She looked away trying not to draw too much attention. She would soon find out his name was James. Juliana looked back over to the guy helping her hold the girl up, clearing her throat.

"Got any bright ideas?" she asked, her hazel brown eyes filling with worry.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-king-of-hearts on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:50 pm

"Well looks like i missed orientation, or i'm at the wrong room?" Titus said with a laugh. He didn't care that he missed the speech, he knew it was nothing of interest to him. He walked past a kid talking on the phone who seemed to be upset. The kid was speaking in a different language and was clearly asian. Titus wasn't sure what region nor did he care. He just walked by acting super chill and gave him a head nod. "Sup dude?" And continued on his way paying him no mind trying to act cool.

He walked down the hall a bit more and saw a minor commotion. "What the hell?" he asked himself with a slight chuckle. He strolled over to the scene, hands in his pocket and a smirk on his face. "So What happened here? Did you knock her out?" he laughed to lighten the mood. He helped to stand her up and ran his hand across his face. "Wow what an ordeal" he said with his eyebrows raised in excitement. "O and my name is Titus, just in case you were wondering." He said with an innocent smile. "Room 153, that's where all the parties will be. He said with a less innocent smile. "So what about her?" He said nodding to the passed out girl. Titus began to snap his fingers in front of her face to try and wake her up. "Wow you did a number on her" He said with a sly smile. "Remind me not to make you guys mad"

the-king-of-hearts
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualKurami on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

Kana, fully unconscious, she couldn't keep herself awake and had fallen in a deep sleep just like everyday; she never could keep herself awake unless she had water with her to splash on her face. She had gone deep into her subconscious and was now seeing weird scenery in her mind, off people she didn't know, had never seen and probably never would. Kana's mind took her through different scenes with different people, her as different animals or a different person but only for brief seconds and then the image changed quickly to another.

On the outside of the girl she didn't feel anything, she didn't hear any voices or even knew she was been talked to, been checked if she was okay all she saw was weird things that she knew she would be drawing later as a habit. Kana murmured things, things she told the strangers in her dreams but she had no idea what exactly what she was telling them, the words just came out on their own. She breathed perfectly on the outside but she was freaking out in the inside for she had never lasted this long in her sleep; guess no one had found her yet to wake her.

After a while Kana's scenery started to slowly turn transparent, she thank the gods inside for this meant her sleep trance was going to stop soon, someone must of found her. That was a good thing yet a bad thing for she had bothered someone to wake her up, maybe they thought she was weird and the only reason why they bothered to wake her up was because they thought she was dead. The most common scenario for her when she suddenly falls asleep in weird places; she once fell asleep in a public bathroom floor when she went out to Harajuku... weird.

Kana started to hear voices outside of her, feeling someone calling to her, then she felt as if she was been picked up? That couldn't be right? Could it? Maybe someone was taking her to the Nurse's Office; that happened a lot too. She slowly started to only see darkness in her mind, the dreams slowly vanishing from her mind, taking her back to reality.

She couldn't have been more grateful, even though she hated to talk to people, she had manners when someone helped her even if they were going to make fun of her. That showed she was the bigger person in the whole situation, though she doesn't blame people for thinking she was weird, she knew she was weird, always had since the day she changed.

Kana slowly groaned, whimpering softly as her eyes slowly began to open, her eyes were blank for a bit before they slowly started to turn normal "Where... Where I'm I?" she whispered, confused and sounding sleepy-like. She blinked a few times, turning her head to the sides of her "Huh?" she saw two people near her, very close to her, a girl and two boys, total strangers. They were holding her up by her arms, she was greatly shorter then either of them, which made her feel self-conscious; yes, in an odd situation like this she felt like that. "Excuse me... Can... Can you put me down?" she asked softly, her voice sweet like honey but it was dead like a graveyard. Kana looked at the girl and then the two boys, her honey-yellow eyes wondering who they were and hoped they weren't going to make fun of her once they let her go.

Once she was let go, Kana stumbled a bit forwards then back but got herself to stand up straight, she shook her head "Ahh... my head.." she murmured softly, touching her forehead. Regaining herself she slowly turned to the two who had helped her, she thought, and blinked at them, tilting her head as she looked at them with wonder. Kana bowed to them "Thank you for waking me up... I was having nightmares..." she stated casually, her voice monotone yet it was sweet "Sorry if I caused you all any trouble" she had no accent what's so ever, even if she was Japanese. Studying English all her life, going to America for a few years to study with her mother, back in the good old days, truly helped so she wouldn't sound stupid.

Kana blinked a bit at them for a while longer, before passing by them and crouching down, grabbing her bag, her puppy skeleanimal chain came off, dropping on the ground, but been sleepy as she was, she didn't notice. "Sorry again for bothering you..." she apologized to the girl and boy, so far they hadn't said a rude thing to her, it made her feel, for once, at ease.

Kana been nice when someone helped her, even if it was in rare occasions, she looked through her bag and took out three candies taking their hands and giving them one each. She bowed to them again "I must go... But thank you again..." she told them before leaving quickly on her way, knowing she wouldn't see them again, after all who would want to hang out with her? Kana felt awkward just been near them so she doubted she would ever have a friend, not like she released she wanted one. Kana told herself she had to be distant and silent so no one would come up to her; she pulled her schedule back up and re-read her schedule, she sighed seeing she had made a mistake, she had PE first and she was far from that area.

Kana sighed once more and turned, walking back the other way, heading to the gym which was the opposite building of this one; while it didn't matter really to her, she hated all school subjects, even PE. Sometimes she actually liked it because she could sneak away and let herself fall asleep and no one would bother looking for her.

The girl actually made it out of the building in time, she walked casually towards the other building, wondering where the locker rooms where but she had no idea; she had lost her map. She must of dropped it somewhere when she had headed to her math class but turned heading to the gym building.

"Great.. I guess Im not dressing today..." Kana murmured to herself, sighing once more.

VisualKurami
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:52 am

The class arrangement was far from one boy’s favor. A particularly troubled boy who was deeply disappointed in the make of his class schedule. The paper map that was clutched in James’ hand was rumpled and almost ruined by the time he was making any progress getting to English class. Now he was upset, for the clock was running out, and first impressions were important. Quickly he descended down the halls, taking a left, then immediately to the right and then- wait!

The commotion in this hall was something of an eyesore. James couldn’t possibly be the only one staring in somewhat disbelief. One girl hung from the arms of two other students, they were dragging her along like a wounded soldier to who knew where. A quick scan of the room revealed nothing out of place aside from the trio. No blood on the floor, or even water to trip in, so he could only assume that the problem was well in hand.

Try as he might he couldn’t keep his eyes from watching the good citizens. It was just such a peculiar instance, it left some questions. Was the Academy dangerous? Did fights ever happen within these walls? Had anyone ever been hospitalized? He shook his head to clear all the thoughts away. That’s when he found himself locked with the eyes of one of the helpers. It was brief but it bothered James, he recognized the face that went with them. The girl caught by the mob of traffic.

There was a slight pang of guilt for not helping but what could he do? Besides the girl escaped the clutches of the students she was standing here now. The contrast was startling though, here was a student probably just as new and lost maybe even scared by now. Yet, she was already aiding another where James was less incline to get involved and remained on the sidelines.

Juliana returned to her work and James continued walking right past them. Though he had got a decent look at the three of them together, his memory would be able to put names to faces at a later date. For today he was just trying to hurry off to class and be on time for once. The pace of his feet quickened and he took off far from the parade of interests that was now behind him. Some counseling from the map and English class ahoy!

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 am

Tobias aided Juliana with the carrying, but had to admit he was out of any genius ideas. He had no idea what to do with a person that simply fell asleep like that.

"Perhaps there is a school nurse we can take her to?" he asked, just as Titus came along. Though the other boy was clearly joking, he couldn't help but to be slightly insulted when he indicated that Juliana, or even Tobias, had done anything to hurt the poor girl. He arched an eyebrow at the mention of Titus' room, realizing it was his own.

"Oh, you're Titus? I guess we're roommates, then," he said. "I'm Tobias, nice to meet you. As for the girl, I have no idea what happened to her," he admitted, looking over at Juliana, "but it seemed to idiotic to leave her in the middle of the hallway.

When Kana woke up, Tobias was too confused to really say anything. As soon as she asked, he let her down, but he shook his head at her apology.

"No need to apologize," he said. "I'm just glad you're feeling better."

After Kana had left, he honestly wasn't sure what to say. "That was a bit strange," he decided.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 am

Mumbles of annoyance echoed through the empty halls as the raven haired boy made his way. He'd spot a few people passing by now and again, he'd judge them from their appearance and see if they were worthy of him. If they weren't attractive or pleasing to the eyes he'd turn his nose and walk by as if they were never there. The saying 'nver judge a book by it's cover' was a phrase the boy never came to understand.

"God where the hell is this place?" He hissed angrily as he continued to stride down the halls angrily. He ave up rummaging through his bag, he pulled out a piece of paper wrinkled and folded messily. he unfolded it and pressed it to the wall violently trying to flatten it's corners. Once it was somewhat flat he used his index finger to trace the path to the gym. He glanced at his watch seeing the he didn't have much time left.

He started to make his way keeping his eyes locked onto the map. He tilted his head a few times still a bit confused with the directions. Now he regretted not listening to his tutor when he described the school. All he could remember then was just that the school's a bit big with few teachers. He ave a sigh as he continued his way his eyes moving from the crumpled paper to the hallway. He knew he had to hurry, he didn't exactly want to meet the principal in person.

He began to think if anyone knew him in the school. He couldn't help it, he is a prince after all. Back at home there wasn't a person who didn't know him, a few countries knew his face as well. So he wondered if any other person had an idea of who he was. Maybe a teacher perhaps, after all they had to know everything. He doubted any of the students would know him, to him they didn't look like a crowd who respected monarchy. He knew he had to change his attitude slightly, nothing big maybe fix the size of his ego.

His thoughts were cut when he bumped into someone. "Aigo!" he said a phrase in Korean that's said when one is surprised. He stumbled back slightly his paper's slipping from his fingers. He looked to see the person he had bumped into, a male that too was Korean that was very skinny for his hight. If he wasn't from Seoul he would probably think that the male was a woman. He frowned down at the shorted boy burying his hand in his pocket.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Image"Nurse sounds good." she said with a nod of agreement as she watched the young man with glasses completely pass them by.

She took a mental note: Next time, be smart like him. Don't get involved. Just as they were about to pull the girl along with them, she heard a voice and there was no doubt he was referring to them. Besides, they were the only two student in the middle of the hallway carrying along a girl in their arms. She turned her eyes over to the dirty blond haired boy and rolled her eyes at the comment on them doing a number on her, and eventually she was annoyed by anything else he had to say.

"No, we weren't wondering your name, thanks." she said, completely annoyed.

With surprise, she felt the limp girl slowly move and jerk around in the arms of her and the boy asking them both to let her down. Once they did, she apologized and mentioned something about 'nightmares'. If there was anything else said, Juliana sure didn't catch it. Ugh, this was a nightmare. She sure could say she already completely hated this school. She was yearning to go home. She watched as the girl hurried off.

"Just like that." she whispered under her breath, "Well, yeah, that was pretty awkward but I guess thats a taste of what we should be expecting here." she said, forcing a smile as she looked back over to Titus and then over to the guy that was still nameless. "I forgot to mention, I'm Juliana."

She then held her out, to shake both there hands even though Titus' hand was one she didn't quite feel like shaking. She knew not to be rude, despite he was a bit annoying earlier.

"I take it you guys are new this year, too?" she questioned as she took her hand back to her side.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the-king-of-hearts on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Titus saw the boy perk up at the mention of his name and room number. Apparently they were roommates. "Right on man, nice to meet you." Titus said with a big smile. The girl on the other hand seemed to be annoyed. Titus just smiled and gave her a slight wink.Tobias was definitely not american. He had what sounded like a german accent which Titus thought was cool. As Titus was extending his hand for a handshake the girl who was passed out began to awake. She was very awkward and obviously embarrassed. She thanked them for their help and just left as if nothing happened. "What the hell was that all about? A nightmare?" Titus had a very confused look on his face. He shook his head "What a strange girl." he said with a chuckle to lighten the mood. "Yep first day" Titus said to the girl. She was giving him grimaced look, but he just smiled. He figured he would kill her with kindness since she clearly thought he was well what ever she thought. Titus turned to his new roommate and the girl "So what class do you guys have now?" Titus then began to rummage through his book back trying to find his schedule. After a bit of searching he final found it and found the class and days. "Um i have PE now... lame." He said with a slight smile and looked back at the two kids. "So anyone got the same class?"

the-king-of-hearts
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Tobias decided not to say anything on Titus' behaviour or Juliana's obvious dislike for him. Though his first impression of his roommate wasn't optimal, he knew better than to judge before he got to know people. When Juliana introduced herself, he shook her hand, repeating his name in case she hadn't heard earlier, adding "nice to meet you, despite the circumstances."

"Yes, I arrived only minutes ago," he answered, after Titus. "Missed the introduction and everything. In my defence, it was the plane's fault, not mine. Bad weather caused us to be slightly delayed, I'm afraid."

When Titus mentioned classes, he was about to search his satchel, before he remembered that it was still in his room. "Unbelievable," he murmured. "This just isn't my day. Uh, I seem to remember having PE as well. At least I think so. They'll just throw me out if I'm wrong, right?" he gave a slightly crooked smile, inwardly cursing at himself for forgetting.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 pm

ImageShe looked back over to Titus, shaking her head.

"No I'm stuck in English. I should be there now but.." she shrugged, "I guess I'll be the center of attention then once I walk in late." she said, softly laughing.

She literally wanted to face palm herself but showing up late couldn't be all that bad. She just hoped her teacher wasn't too meticulous. With a sigh, she adjusted the strap of her purse on her shoulder and ran her fingers through her thick strands of hair as she crossed her arms under her bust.

"I heard the P.E teacher was, for lack of a better word, a jackass." she grinned and let her arms fall back to her side, "I don't have him till after lunch. Which means, I'll be in that lazy kind of state, not wanting to run any laps with cheesburger in my stomach. Ugh, speaking of food I hope they do got a good menu." she continued speaking as she began to let her feet carry off, "Well, I guess I'll see you guys at lunch or before then, if we have any classes..?" she smiled, and for once it was actually sincere. "and thanks for the help, Tobias.." she said as she began to turn and walk off, her hand lifted in the air as she waved a goodbye.

Off she was, to English. Pulling out her schedule she began to eye the numbers on the wooden doors until she eventually found where she needed to be. Clearing her throat, she began to shake off any nervousness she had, placing a hand on the doorknob and pulling open the closed door with a loud creek. With no surprise, heads were lifted and eyes immediately turned to her. Great.. she thought to herself, looking over to the blond haired teacher.

"Sorry.." she mumbled, closing the door behind her and looking around for a seat.

She made her way to the back of the room, taking the last seat she in the back right corner. Setting her purse on top of her desk, she looked up to the teacher, as she began to nervously bite at her bottom lip.

"Well then, as I was saying.." Mrs. Leto continued.

Juliana began to slowly sink down in to her seat, her honey eyes beginning to slowly close.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!