Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Travelling With A Friend

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Travelling With A Friend

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Keia looked at the woman's companion. He was slightly shorter than her, which was unusual. She rarely encountered anything shorter than her, it made her beam with happiness. "Hi!" She chirped, looking at the other. Her eyes glowing brightly.

"My name's Keia Veirrak, I'm a Keekar." She grinned an amazingly large grin through her visor. And extended her hand to the stranger. "What are you? Are you from another dimension?" She burst out before the stranger could respond.

(( I'm off for the night, saying just so you know why I'm absent ))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horsk
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Lucario looked at her hand" uhh ... Hi, I'm Lucario" He shook her hand. She really needs to cool down abit, maybe lay off the sugar for a night or so, or maybe a month" I'm a Lucario. And I live out in the forest, maybe a 3 day walk away if you really move quick" Lucario told her. Lucario let go of her hand, she crossed his arms across his chest. She's the girl that came up to Jazira infront of the cafe ... but she didn't seem THIS hyper
ImageImage Click Meh 8D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:15 am

"You LIVE in the forest!
What's it like?
Is it dangerous?
Do you think I could live their too?
Will I need to buy food or can I hunt in their?"

Keia burst out questions whilst they walk towards the forest. She hobbled along besides Lucario, and seemed to answer all of her question before he could get a chance to.

"I suppose, it would have to be dangerous, there are wild things in there. But I could eat them, so I wouldn't need to return to the city at all. If I get my boot fixed I could live in a tree...maybe make a treehouse!" Keia seemed to be talking aloud to herself moreso than her companions.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:06 am

Wondering what a Keekar is, she continues to walk on Lucario's left side, while Keia walks on his other side.

"I'm Jazira. We always find food in the forest, whether fruit and vegetable or meat. You could live in the forest, if you wish. There are many things you would have to live without, though. Unless you travel back to the city, you will not find the thing you need for your boot."

Jazira looks up at the sky again, through the tree tops. "It looks like it may storm. Do you mind sleeping out in such weather?" She looks over at Keia
~ Jazzy

Jazira
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:55 am

Lucario looked at Keia" You'd also need to know of some way to fend for yourself, incase another thing in the forest attacks you" Lucario told her. Lucario's ears flickered, he turned back to the city, but continued walking towards the forest. He heard alarms, he closed his eyes, the black tuffs of skin on the back of his head raised as he searched the city for the problem.

Every one was running and entering buildings, Shops where closing down and they where closing the gates at the city wall so now no one could get back in or out. Was it because of the storm? Lucario opened his eyes and turned back around" Looks like your staying with us Keia. They've shut the gates do to the storm. No one gets in or out."

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Keia smiled. Her new friends seemed to be very kind, and for once she had found someone who didn't mind her behavior.

"Don't worry about me fighting. I'm well prepared for any nasty encounters." She giggled, hobbling along beside the pair. Extending her view towards Jazira Keia smiled and spoke " I don't mind the weather at all thanks"

Looking away from her companions Keia looked up at the sky. "Oh dear, it doesn't look good does it." Keia clenched her fists and pressed her fingers against her cheeks as she looked around the forest; she seemed slightly nervous.

Keia's voice slowed. "Do you have a treehouse or something? Somewhere we can stay?" She looked up, a raindrop landing on her visor and seeping into the crack.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:23 pm

"A treehouse?" Jazira asks, feeling a few raindrops as they fell on her. "No, but I can quickly find us a place to shelter, or create one if need be. Follow this road and I will return for you when I find such a place." With that said, she changes herself into a large silver wolf and takes off into the forest, covering the ground quickly.

After a few moments, as the rain begins to fall harder, she spots an old den she had used once before. Poking her head into the hole, she could just make out the larger interior. It was large enough for two grown men to lay down in comfortably. And, luckily, still empty. She turns and rushes back for her two friends, her thick coat already becoming soaked through. She alters her path a bit to catch up to where they should be on the path by now.

Jazira
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Keia stepped her right leg back, as Jazira transformed. "Wow!" She whispered loudly as her eyes followed the silver wolf. Keia hobbled forwards a few steps, her mouth hung open. As the wolf disappeared from view, Keia lifted her helmet off, and let it hang in her left hand.

Keia tried to see Jazira through the trees, but to no avail. Her smile didn't falter though, the transformation seemed to have taken her mind off her nerves. Following Lucario's lead Keia continued to walk down the path.

As Jazira returned, Keia's face lit up yet again. "Did you find a place for us?" She grinned, her hair beginning to cling to her neck and raindrops rolling down her cheeks.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Jazira nods. After shaking some of the rain from her fur coat she changes into a large dragon, her silver scales gleaming from the rain. She spreads her right wing to cover the two others, keeping most of the rain off.

"I have found an old den. I do not know what creature used to live there, but it is gone now. I will keep the wind and rain out tonight. Follow me." She slowly makes her way back through the trees, moving her large bulk between and around the tree trunks as she goes.

((Have to go for the night. See you tomorrow ^_^))

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:51 pm

As Jazira opened her wings to cover her, Keia felt a warm glow in her chest. Whilst they walked, she looked up at Jazira's face and smiled, glad that she had met her. "Thanks!" She beamed, a few raindrops dropped against her teeth as she smiled.

Resisting her desire to hold onto Jazira as they walked, Keia hugged tightly against her helmet. As her legs covered the ground beneath her, Keia counted her steps, mumbling them under her breath.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:11 pm

When it started to rain Lucario almost acted like a whimp, though he tried his best to hide it and to not dash into the tree. One of Lucario's main types was steel, witch is why he's so scared of water. When Jazira transformed into the dragon, he quickly ran underneith her, he rubbed his face in both discomfort and embaresment. He seemed like such a strong creature, yet water was his weakness. Though he would love to put his feet in a lake on a hot day, or a hot spring to releive stress. He used his hands to push the water drops out of his fur" Stupid rain, stupid weakness, stupid everything" he mubbled to himself

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:05 am

Hearing Lucario mumble about stupid weaknesses makes Jazira think of her own weaknesses. "We all have weaknesses, Lucario. Even those who seem indestructable." She continues to guide them through the trees to the den. She could see it now, not too far ahead. She points it out to them. "That's the place just up ahead. You can just barely see the hole from here, I think." She walks around a few trees too close together to let her pass and makes her way back towards the den. The wind begins to pick up a bit more, but it doesn't bother her.

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 am

Lucario sniffed" I think i'm getting a cold ..." he rubbed his nose" oh well, it'll go away by morning. And I know we all have weaknesses, but water? That's stupid! Unless you'r a fire type, that's explainable" Lucario sniffed again, he looked at Keia, he could hear her counting her steps. Lucario looked at the entrance as they got closer" Are you sure where all gonna fit?" Lucario asked, sniffling again. He rubbed his nose with his arm.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:03 am

Jazira nods, noting his concern. "I hope you do not too much of a cold. If so, I will fly you back to the city to find a healer. I will be sleeping outside, keeping a wing over the entrance. I do not mind storms, as long as they do not get to rough. I barely feel the wind and rain through my scales, and I'm plenty warm as it is. You and Keia however need shelter." They were now withing ten steps of the den and she begins nudging them to hurry inside.

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:43 pm

The trio were just outside the den Jazira had led them to. Once Jazira began hurrying them inside, Keia clambered in first.

She slid her strong leg in first, then pulled herself through. The den was slightly larger than she had thought, even though it was still small in size. She crammed herself as much into the corner as possible, but aloud her left leg to lie straight along the side of the burrow.As Keia's head brushed the side, small chunks of dirt flicked into her hair. She brushed it out and coughed as it fell into her mouth.

"This is fine. Thankyou Jazira" Keia said in an uncharacteristically calm, soft voice.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Lucario shrugged" It's just a cold" he snickered. Lucario slid down into the hole after Keia with ease. He stayed near the entrance, he sat with his back up against the dirt wall of the den, he kept his legs crossed. Lucario suddenly made a small achoo as if he was small girl with a cold. He sniffled again and rubbed his nose with his arm" Thank you for finding the den, Jazira" Lucario said after he wiped his nose. The small bits of dust in the den got to him and he sneezed again.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 pm

"You're both welcome," she says as she lays down outside the entrance. A small cloud of dust floats up when she settles. She spreads her wing over the entrance, blocking the wind and rain as well as the little bit of light. Hearing Lucario sneeze again, she peers inside. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" she asks, full of concern.

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Lucario nodded, he scratched the front part of his shoulder" Yup, i'm sure" he replied. he brought one knee close to him and stretched out the other, it was maybe an inch away from touching Keia's foot, he rested his elbow on his knee and let his head hang. Though he wasn't going to go to sleep. This storm reminded him to much of the night the black dragon attacked. How could you sleep when you knew that you let not only your master, but your closes friend die? He closed his eyes and sighed. Trying to forget about it.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Keia awkwardly pulled off her gloves revealing her pale, lightly furred hands. She crammed her gloves into her helmet and in turn, crammed that into a small space in the burrow where no one was lying.

Seeing Lucario shut his eyes, Keia thought it must be time for her to sleep. She shut her lively, blue eyes and let her bottom jaw hang down, her tongue lolling against the edge of her lip.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Lucaroi's ears flickered, he opened his eyes and looked outside, he shook his head slightly, he scurried outside and made his way past Jazira. The two spikes on the top part of his wriests turned into 3 white claws, he used them to climb up a nearby tree.

When he got to the top, he frequently looked in all directions. He showed a confused look. He swore he heard a dragon roar. Maybe it was Jazira? No, why would she randomly roar out of nowhere? He slid down the tree towards the ground.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!