Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Travelling With A Friend

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Travelling With A Friend

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:07 pm

"Alright," she replies to Lucario. As they settle down inside, Jazira curls up with her head over one foreleg. She pulls her other wing over her head and closes her eyes. She wonders how long this storm will last. Paying no mind to the storm, she soon falls asleep.

((sorry so short. can't think of anything else to add...))
~ Jazzy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jazira
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:16 pm

(( then after my post skip right to morning then. it'll make the rp less slow))

When Lucario touched the ground he noticed Jazira had moved. He squized his way back around Jazira and slid back down into the den. He took the same pose he had before he left, he wondered if either the weather was getting to him or he was just loosing his mind. He sighed and closed his eyes once more, trying his best to forget about the dragon, and to just sleep.
ImageImage Click Meh 8D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Keia awoke. Both Jazira and Lucario were still asleep, so she took this opportunity to check her leg. Pulling her boot down from left knee and squeezing it between her thighs, she began examining her calf's. She sifted her finger through the light layer of fur, and rubbed the skin above her calf muscles, she knew it wouldn't help heal her leg, it just soothed the pain.

In the corner of her eye, Keia saw one of the others stir mid-sleep, so she quickly slid her boot back onto her leg and shuffled into a sitting position, her back to the wall and her knees tucked into her chest.

Horsk
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Yawning, Jazira wakes up. The sun was still a few minutes away from peeking over the horizon, and the rain had stopped a couple hours before. She stands up, stretching her stiff limbs. She looks around the area, sniffing the air a couple of times. She thinks she remembers where a berry bush is. That would be good for breakfast, she thinks to herself.

She changes into her half dragon, half human form and walks back to the entrance of the den. Peeking in, she sees that her friends are still sleeping. Nodding herself, she walks away in search of that berry bush. She finds it moments later and thinks she remembered wrong. It was several berry bushes, some red and some blue.

Using the Earth element, she forms a small basket from the dirt around her, then uses Fire to harden it. She begins picking the berries by the handful. When the basket was half-full of blue and red berries, she begins walking back to the den, holding the basket to her side.

Jazira
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Lucario slowly opened his eyes, his nose was clogged, he tried to breath through his nose but had no sucsess. He opened his mouth slightly so he could breath. He saw Keia was still sleeping, he looked outside, Jazira was gone, He crawled out of the hole and looked around, he couldn't find her. Lucario got out of the den and stood up, He streched out his back then let his arms hang. He started to walk away from the den, hoping he wouldn't run into Jazira, he had to go washroom.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Keia opened her eyes again. This time the burrow was empty, the outline of where Lucario slept was still warm though, so he must have left recently.

Climbing out of the burrow, Keia brushed herself down from dirt and shook her head, small bits of earth flicked around from her hair. She then sat aside from the entrance and pulled her bag from her back. Un-clipping the bag, she pulled out several strange looking tools, and components. Noticing she hadn't brought her gloves or helmet out, she poked the top half of her body into the burrow and grabbed them, pulling them out.

Keia left the gloves by her side, and lay the helmet on her lap. Pulling a white bottle from her bag, she poured the liquid into the crack on her visor. Mumbling to herself Keia rummaged in her bag, before pulling out a yellow tape, which she coated the surface of the visor in. "Ok." She smiled.

Leaving her gloves off, and resting the helmet facing the sun, Keia stretched her back whilst lying down, and awaited the return of either Jazira or Lucario.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Lucario started to head back to the den, he yawned once more, his nose didn't get any clearer. He saw Keia sitting out infront of the den" Did I wake you?" He asked as he stopped and leand against a tree. Jazira hasn't gotten back yet, maybe she went to find water, or food.

(( i'm heading out for abit, like an hour. I might be back tonight))

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Keia looked up at the standing Lucario, "I don't think so, when I woke, everyone was gone." She smiled chirpily.

Keia looked around, past Lucario and past the large cluster of trees to the left, looking for Jazira. She looked back at Lucario "Where is Jazira?"

((Really didn't know how to flesh that out anymore))

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Jazira arrives back at the den, carrying the earthen basket on her hip. She sets it down in front of the entrance with a sigh. "I do not know how far it is to the nearest stream, but I can go take a look if you want. Oh, these are for you. I had my share on the way back here," she says truthfully. She had eaten some of them on the way here, but she would wait until they reached the stream to fill her belly. She wanted something more than fruit.

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Lucario could tell by the smell of the air that their was a stream near by, but was it the right one? From Lucario's memory, their was only one stream and it went through the entire forest" I beleive the streams that way" he pointed to his right, he looked where he pointed" Though i'm just going by smell" he admitted to them. He looked at the basket full of fruit" I'll eat when we get to the stream, I never am hungry right after I wake up" Lucario told them" and, where'd you get the basket?" He asked curiously.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Keia grinned largely and reached out for some of the fruit, and held one in each hand. "Thankyou! Keia took a large bite, and indulged in the exquisite flavours. Mmmmm she hummed appreciatively.

"Shall we go to the stream now then?" Keia stood, holding one of the pieces of fruit in her mouth, one in her left hand, and her helmet and gloves in her right hand, the gloves stuffed inside the helmet.

Keia's muffled speech came out past the piece of fruit wedged in her teeth, "Shmmall we gmmo?"

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Lucario giggled and how she talked. He picked up the basket" I'll take it for you Jazira" Lucario smiled. He looked towards where he pointed" So the stream should be not to far from here if you go exactly west (( random direction))" Lucario told them

(( couldn't think of anything lol))

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:00 pm

"Thank you, Lucario. If you are ready, let's go," she says as she starts in the direction Lucario pointed. She keeps an eye on their surroundings as they pass through the trees, the birds and squirrels chattering to one another higher up in the branches. Damp leaves and earth muffle the cracks and snaps of the dead twigs as they make their way.

"You asked me where I got that basket from earlier, Lucario. I made it from the earth. When we reach the stream, I will show you. I do not think I could teach it to you, but I can show you," she says.

((sorry, going to be away for a while and may not post for a couple days.))

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:43 pm

(( aww that suxz. But lifes more importent then the internet))

Lucario walked behind Jazira, he never liked this forest, many strange things happened when he lived her with Samantha. He kept an ear out for any type of noise" So you can use the earth to create things?" Lucario asked, he wanted to make sure he was on the right track. Lucario's ears flicked, he heard a twig snap, but it wasn' from Jazira or Keia, he stopped and looked to his right" Lu-Lucario ...?" A shy male voice was heard, he sounded to be maybe 6, Lucario turned around. A young boy was peeking from behind a tree, he had messy black hair, he wore a torn greyish browen t-shirt, and torn shorts, he had a few cuts here and their, some looked slightly infected.

Lucario's ears went down" Sebastian?!" Sebastian ran towards Lucario, Sebastian tobbled Lucario over, he fell on his back, they hugged and laughed" I thought you where killed!" Lucario told him" No! Silly! So, where's Sam?" Sebastian asked, Lucario sat up and looked away" Lucario?" He asked again" She uh ... left for a little bit ..." Lucario lied, Sebastian nodded" Oh ... So, who are these people" he pointed at Jazira and Keia.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 pm

(( Shame, but Love4Shadow is right ))

Keia turned to see Lucario with a young boy. As the boy asked about her and Jazira Keia grinned, her mood lifting. Keia loved meeting new people, she loved getting new friends. "Hi! I'm Keia Veirakk! I'm guessing from Lucario's shout that you're... Sebastian?" she giggled slightly, throwing the remains of her fruit into a nearby hedge.

"How do you two know each other?" Keia smiled, examining the next handful of fruit she held.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm

(( Just call me Shadow, makes it easier xD))

Sebastian smiled and waved" Hello Keia" He said. Lucario saw that their was a huge cut on his left arm that was infected, Lucario took his arm and put his hand over, sebastian pulled it away" Stop it, i'm fine!" Sebastian said, Lucario grabbed it again" No, you're not" He put his hand over the cut again, Sebastian tried to move his arm" Lucario, don't!" He gasp when a blue aura ball went into the cut, it healed instantly, Sebastian tugged his arm away and held it with his hand" Fell better?" Lucario asked, sebastian looked away with a pouty look" Yes ..." Lucario smiled.

" We met through Samantha. Sebastian lived at the castle aswell, they where the only kids at the castle, so they played around together alot. When Sam found me and ran away after I hatched into a Riolu Sebastian was really sad and lonely. He went looking for Samantha and when he found her we lived in the cottage together. Then one day Sebastian left aand we havn't seen eachother till today" Lucario explained to them. Sebastian nodded" Yup, that's exactly want happened!" Sebastian said rather loudly. Lucario gently pushed him of his lap, Lucario got up from his sitting position.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horsk on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 am

Keia was confused, as she did not know Samantha or the Castle, but she continued to grin at Sebastian nonetheless.

Noting the cuts on Sebastian's person, Keia's smile waned at the sides. "Hey? Are you ok?" She tilted her head sympathetically, as she popped a cluster of berries into her mouth. Without waiting for an answer, Keia shuffled to the side of Sebastian a little, and looked hard at the skin where Lucario had healed the cut.

Chewing thoroughly on the berries, Keia stared at Lucario. "How did you do that?" she gasped, dribbling a little on her lip. "Excuse me" she giggled.

Horsk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Far above in the skies the sounds of explosions can be heard as well as the screech and scream of aircraft. Spectral energies warp and swirl, changing the landscape as the technology of the Shu’fasa face off against the esoteric manipulations of the Xindhi. Dark energies arch out and glitter in the sky as powerful bolts of electrical energy answer in kind. Tremendous sonic booms fill the skies as dark shapes dart back and forth. Spectral horsemen ride down from the clouds and land in the distance, far beyond sight.

The war in the multiverse is slowly spreading as the Shu’fasa and their enemy the Xindhi seeks to renew a millenniums long war. No place is safe and very little will be left untouched as soon, people be confronted with the horrors that such a war brings in it’s wake.

Even now minor outposts and smaller isolated taverns and bars that sit at nexus points are the focal point of these skirmishes as each side strives to deny the other access via those universe spanning nexus points.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Jazira smiles at Sabastian in greeting. "I'm Jazira. Why are you all alone out here?"

She watches curiously as Lucario heals Sabastian, then grins as Keia drools a bit around her mouthful of berries when she asks a question. "Would you like to travel with us, Sabastian?"

Hearing loud explosions, she looks up at the sky where a strange scene was taking place. "I think we should stay close in case something happens. I do not know what is going on up there, but I think it would be safer for us to stay on the ground." She sighs, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully in the trees until that...what ever it is was over.

"Oh, you asked if I could make things with earth, Lucario. Yes, I can. I can use Elemental magics : Fire, Air, Water, and Earth," she explains as she begins walking through the trees again.

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Sebastian nodded at what Keia asked. Lucario shrugged and what she asked after the first question" We're all made of aura, so if you put an aura sphere directly into a wound ..." " It hurts!" Sebastian cut him off, Lucario put his paw on Sebatians head" Yes, but it fully heals it" Lucario said. Sebastian Looked over a Jazira" Hello" he said with a smile. He didn't want to answer why he was out here alone, but when he was asked if he wanted to travel wit them, a smile crossed is face.

Lucario looked up when the explosion was heard, Sebastian held onto Lucario in fright. Lucario was literally dragging him as he walked towards the stream. Lucario didn't know what was going on up their, but it was bad. He tried to ignore it.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!