Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tribal Wars(Still accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tribal Wars(Still accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Don't worry, I will reply to your Pm(Eventually =(), and I will also end up on relatively friendly terms, though for now there won't be any for of major alliance, other than basic truces.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Of course. Though they will be needing help fighting the humans. >>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:34 pm

Yep we will, but then again, so will everyone else. Seeing as my next post will be from the human point of view, they're going on a killing campaign against every other race with Crossbows and knights. Mine will be one of the hardest hit, but by the end I'll have my first ancients, with mutual ism not far behind.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:36 pm

Ah...If the humans go on a revolt, the Rattius civilization will be shaken quite a bit...I'll say why when people start posting...In the IC or PM. =P

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:19 pm

My second post is up. You can count as two turns if you want, but if not, my next one can count as two.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Depends on how much happens and how much you advance.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:32 pm

I remember a certain little Dr. Jekel alter-ego promising a PM.

*Evil eye.*

WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND HIM?

I'd like to give him ice cream. :3

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:54 pm

eeeeh, I've still got an hour and eight minutes

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akemi_Idane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:06 am

Race: Silverblood (or abomination, but I dunno if the use of that earlier ment silver blood or something else)

Body Type: Human, just taller. and perfect.

Size:
Females: About six feet tall
Males: About six foot five inches

Home: Volcanic mountains (High Trolls)

Reproduction: When they die, thier memories are preserved and they're reborn to a family of choice.

Broodling: Born as normal humans, with normal human abilites and powers.

Youngling: Still growing up like a person.

Adolescent: Once they reach the teenager years, they begin to remember thier past lives and determine themselves as silverbloods or regular vampires. The regular vampires become feed for the rest of the tribe, and usually die at this point.

Adult: The adult silverbloods come into thier full powers of transformation and manipultion (also known as the gloom), developing a resistance to thier peers and outside powers of mental manipulation. By this time, they are at thier full hieght, and even jumping into the lava has little effect on thier bodies.

Elder: A slight degration of the bodies comes about as soon as the end of the human's life is drawn closer. Most signify this as the end of thier life, and some are so frightened by the degrading of thier bodies that they jump in the lava to reassure themselves that they're ok, which at this point, kills them.

Ancients: If the human body dies without taking the spirit with it (this happens once every hundred years plus) the spirit is not reborn, but instead lives forever as a spirit, taking powers similar to the fay, which involve glamours (giving yourself a body of choice), and various magics unknown to vampires. They will never be reborn, and they usually care for the young unless a battle is begun.

Biomass: They're the same as humans besides the resistance to...almost anything.

Culture: They usually work alone in assasination missions, knowing that without a leader, a nation decends into caos, making it much easier to take over. Outright battles are few given thier numbers (no more then 200 in the world at a time). They have a strong sense of leadership, but won't allow a dictatorship. Most people know all the traits of thier leader in case he/she should ever be replaced.

Allainces: There are none. Silver bloods follow satan only, and hope one day to decend into hell. (oposite of vampires ^.^)

Strengths: They're incredibly fast, and have the powers of the gloom on thier side (erasing memories, suggesting something, forced action, and full mind controll). Every so often, a demon comes up to convey a message (which is they live in a volcano), and they can aquire some small forces of hell to assist them.

Weaknesses: They don't breed much, and if all thier blood is drained, they don't continue to the next cycle. Vounerable to light or powers of light (also why they live in a volcano).

Champion: None for now.

(anyone who knows what book I took this from gets a cookie)
ImageImageImage

Akemi_Idane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:08 pm

I don't get the cookie..... Also while you'll need to be careful with the population and such of a race this powerful, the idea of a gorilla fighting race sounds excellent. Where in relation to the trolls would you like to live?

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 pm

No cookie. =/

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akemi_Idane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Only 200 at a time (population) is OK right? That's what I have down, although I can cut that down to 100 or so.

It's the blue bloods series *shares cookie with everyone 'cause I want to* ^.^

hhmm...relitively close should be OK. No offical treaties yet ^.^

Akemi_Idane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:42 pm

*Nibbles on cookie.* :3

The population is your choice. Mine breed like rats, so they go up about five hundred, but they're also rapidly spreading because they run out of land.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Yep, and the rate should fluctuate over time due to...just about anything. Yours can go over 200 later if you want, just be careful with that since they're so strong.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm

You still need to reply. >>

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akemi_Idane on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:44 pm

okay people let's get active here >.<

Akemi_Idane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:41 pm

Foamy!!!!!!!!....just had to say that, Pilsy is such an adorable pile of walking roadkill ain't he?

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:07 pm

I love Foamy.

"I like Santa. He's FAT, and happy about his image!"

XDXDXD

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!