Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tribal Wars(Still accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tribal Wars(Still accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:24 pm

Zombies of the future will wear steel helmets.

Zombie just want lunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:28 pm

You also forget zombies can be outrun. =O And then teh sn1perz will come and poke a few holes in those helmets. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:11 pm

I'll be the little guy until my ancients pop out..... Thin as a skeleton, strong as an ox, bulletproof as a tank, and spinning around like a whirlwind with blades popping up out of nowhere......bring it.... except I don't have very many =(

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Bring it on, Jell-O monster!
I will eat youz!
Overpopulated kiler Fishy-Frog people get really hungry!

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 pm

I make sushi!!!!!

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:21 pm

N0t 1f w3 34t u f1rst!

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:29 pm

hehe you eat us, and we turn into giant spiky ball in your stomach!!!

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:04 pm

You don't know how strong Torian stumach acid is do you?

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Giant rats want jellies to be friends. :3 A powerful ally like the Zacree would be beneficial for both, and provide the military when it's needed.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:03 pm

slimies would like the help of brainy and plentiful rattius, but want stronger hosts for their main force. Either trolls or dragons, preferably without forcing them.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Whee...

...Now we just need for people to post!

And when conversations between two champions ensue, I'm guessing that the posting order no longer applies until palaver is done, for better or worse?

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Yes, though at the same time I would ask those two players to keep in mind other people's waiting, and to let us go ahead and them catch up later if applicable.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:44 pm

Alright then...

Say, you've been on here longer than myself, and I need to ask a couple of quick questions. 1. My quick reply box isn't working. The 'submit' button seems broke...Is this a site-wide thing or am I just unlucky? 2. What sort of RPs tend to attract people here? Every RP site seems to have a favorite genre, what would be this site's?

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:45 pm

I'm goin' to wait for the Elves, Dragons, Trolls, and Aztec Hummingbirds to get up to speed before I post again.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:53 pm

My quick reply used to work, but it doesn't anymore, and many people have the same problem. Also i'd have to say fantasy is usually the best around here, or at least that topic is the most active.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Yes, I can see that fantasy's got the biggest batch...I need to think of a good RP of my own. The last two I tried to get people interested in ended in a big fat zero replies. No one loves me. :(

Anyways, if it gets to be only the Elves needing to reply, I'll go again. Jedi said that he'd be out through the weekend and would catch up later.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:08 pm

yeah, I won't be on very much Saturday, skip me if you need to.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:11 pm

I'll be gone for an undefined amount of time tomorrow as well. This may range from two hours to the entire day, from any point in time. So if I hold anyone back, please skip.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lextori on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

I should have a post for Ya'll tonight, my computer's decided it hates me and I have to re-install my OS. Slimes that possess trolls... you'll have a hell of a time convincing the elders that you're not demons :P
---OOC---
-Lextori
"Rules are empty in themselves, violent and unfinalized; they are
impersonal and can be bent to any purpose." -Michel Foucault

Lextori
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:35 am

Cuddly giant rats can help with that convincing. They iz cuddly. :3

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!