Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

True Grave's New Idea

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

True Grave's New Idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:49 pm

Well, I'm posting this to let everyone know I'll soon have a new idea for the fine roleplay connoeiseuers (probably misspelled that) of Roleplay Gateway. I'm still working out the kinks, but I'll have it ready by tomorrow. If you're interested to know, go ahead and post something here. Of course, you don't have to.

As a reward for checking this out, you get this. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUIWKyjD ... re=related
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: True Grave's New Idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:53 pm

I think it's connoisseurs.

But. I could be interested. xD Always happy to hear what someone has to say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kevah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:17 pm

Always with the mysteries Grave? lol
Impossible to know for certain at this point, but I may be interested; I've seen your ideas at work :3

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Well, I can only reveal certain things. First off, it's related to gangs. It's people playing members of a gang that forms in Chicago, Illinois. It's realistic, so there won't be any fantasy elements to it. I'll give you the complete introduction and title tomorrow.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Hm, I've been itching to try something new :3

Looking forward to the intro.

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:39 pm

I'm sorry to say that I will have to postpone the scheduled introduction until tomorrow. I left my notebook with the perfect intro at school. Hope several people are still interested.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Here is the link to the unveiling of my idea: the-grand-unveiling-true-grave-new-idea-t14246.html

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Aw all guys? It's a good idea but I'll have to pass in this case XD
I'm only rolplaying like one or two girls and I kinda want to play another girl for my next rp.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:21 pm

Yasashii, you misunderstand. The original five are supposed to be boys, but girls will be allowed in later.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:47 pm

Me misunderstand? no! j/k Yeah, I just figured that out after reading over it again, lol. I suppose I'm in at a future time then X3

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:50 pm

I don't think my idea's going to get off the ground. No one's signed up yet.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:30 pm

eh XD Well a good idea might be to add a more defined conflict. Crazy as it might sound, conflict is mostly what draws people to an rp, they want to participate in its resolution, good or bad.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:31 pm

I said that there would be gangs trying to kill them. I don't think you can get a more defined conflict. Live or die based on how good you can fight.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 pm

I suppose that is clear enough. I say give your idea a little more time to see if it generates some interest. Either that or try something else I guess X3

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 pm

I think the main issue is that not enough people know about it. I need to advertise it somehow, and I can't afford the Paypal thing. If I could get people to look at it, I'd bet I'd get more people. I definitely don't want to try something else right now.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:19 pm

And that's usually the case. People don't get out of there rps long enough to notice anything else unfortunately :I

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Haha, I'll advertise it for ya! :D I'm putting up a discussion forum anyway.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 pm

By all means, ViVi, help yourself. I don't know how it would fit in with a discussion thread, but I'm sure you'll find a way.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Yea, knowing me I'll probably make it stick out by accident. lol.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Well, you never were one for subtlety, ViVi.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!