Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: A Big Twist

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Twilight: A Big Twist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:57 am

(This may seem a little crazy because it was based off of a weird dream I had and I wanted to see if anyone would be into making it a rp)
You’ve heard about all the experiments that have to do with cloning and how people have been able to successfully clone animals. Well, Aro heard about this and began thinking. He sent off one of his guard to capture the heard of these cloning operations and have him changed. When that happened, the scientist became part of the Vultori, and using his knowledge, and a few certain items, they were able to clone certain humans. Aro sent off an invitation, inviting the Cullens to come and visit them for a while, and of course, they can’t refuse, and when they get there they are in for a big surprise from the past. Each one of the Cullens, except for Alice and Bella, have a relative from when they were humans, cloned, and the clones have all the memories of the actual person. One top of these family problems, there are relationship problems between them as well.

Characters(what is on the list is all there is because I don’t want too many people in the rp. Also if you take a relative such as Emmett’s brother or Edward’s sister, you have to take a character from the book as well)

Carlisle: Syreaa
Esme: AHeartlessNobody
Rosalie:
Emmett: AHeartlessNobody
Jasper: Syreaa
Alice: XxEvanescentMoonxX
Bella: wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Edward: bluewolf482
Renesmee:XxEvanescentMoonxX

Jacob:
Leah: BlackWings
Seth:
Embry:
Quil:

Carlisle’s Daughter: AHeartlessNobody
Esme’s Nephew:
Rosalie’s Sister: XxEvanescentMoonxX
Emmett’s Brother:
Jasper’s Brother:
Edward’s Sister: BlackWings

You don’t have to make a profile for any characters from the book, but just post a picture of them.

Name:
Crush: (I’m only allowing one other person to get imprinted besides myself)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:

I'm playing Esme

Name: Liliana Jennifer Cullen but goes by Lily Anna Cullen now
Who are you related to: Carlisle Cullen
Crush: She gets imprinted on by Seth Clearwater
Personality: Just like her father, she is kind and caring, that is, she is to everyone but Carlisle and his new family. She believes Carlisle β€˜replaced’ her and her mother because he married Esme and adopted the kids, even though that is far from true.
Bio: When Liliana was 13 her father went missing, and she went on to believe that he had died. She loved her parents very much and it killed her inside to think that one of them had died. When she was fifteen she came down with an unknown sickness and died after two weeks of painful suffering.
For some reason she awoke in a strange room, with pale faced people there. One of them , the leader she now knows as Aro, told her the truth about her father, how he lives in Forks with a new family, which broke her heart and made her depressed for a long time, but soon, depression turned into anger, and now, she hates the father she once loved. But she is forced to be around him when she gets imprinted on by Seth Cleawater
Appearance:
Other: She loves music, especially the piano
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Twilight: A Big Twist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 am

I will play Alice's clone, just let me get the character stuff set up kay? ^_^
Last edited by XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
❴04β€’30β€’17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❡

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 am

It's not her clone, it's the relitive clones, and as I said, Alice don't have a relitive that was cloned. You can play Alice though.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:12 am

I noticed right after I posted heh heh sorry, Okay I will play Alice and be a clone "relative" to Rosalie is that alright?

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:20 am

Sure, sounds good.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:54 am

I will play ALiCe

Name: Estellise Choisuel she goes by Estelle for short
Who are you related to: Rosalie
Crush: She doesn't know
Personality: She frequently gets into trouble, bullies lesser students at school and shows blatant lack of regard for rules. She has an aggressive side and she isn’t intimidated by anyone or anything. She is also selfish, lazy, obnoxious, and somewhat indifferent to others' feelings. However, she is also lighthearted and funny and capable of coming through for her friends when needed.
Bio: She was born in Manhattan, New York (in a horse and carriage) and lived five years in a one-room apartment with her drug abuser mother. Her father and other relatives are either in a penitentiary or parole. At five, her mother died of a drug overdose, leaving her orphaned. Growing up was hard and Estelle learned that in order to get most things in life, you have to push yourself forwards. This shaped the person she grew up to be, a tough chick who prides herself in not showing weakness. Though she hates to admit, she feels very lonely and insecure. So in order to protect herself from pain, she built up a wall around her heart, so that she wouldn’t feel anything. She only relies on intellect and nothing more. Yet, she knows that one day her wall may crack and collapse on her.
At sixteen, she was told by a strange elderly lady that she reminded her of someone she once new. A young girl named Rosalie. Thinking she was drunk and totally out of it, Estelle ignored her and walked away. But it wouldn't stop buzzing around in her mind. Did she really have a sister? Then one night, as she crossed a road she got hit by a pick-up truck. She almost died, hadn't it been for the vampire that bit her. Aro When Estelle awoke the first person she saw was Aro. Who later told Estelle about Rosalie, the first child who was taken away from her mother when she was born. He even showed her a picture. Realizing the resemblance she had to admit that the crazy old lady was right.

Appearance: Image
Other:She expresses her pain through the piano keys. It’s her way of silently relieving her inner heart ache. Her theme song would be "Help, I'm Alive" by Metric
Last edited by XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:55 am

I WANT BELLAAA!
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:58 am

please ill update in a little while :) i have questions so :) PLEASE save me bella please please please

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:58 am

Alright wish, you can have Bella, and XxEvanescentMoonxX she can't have a crush on Jacob because Jacob already imprinted on Renesmee, and also her bio has to have more to do with being Rosalie's sister.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 am

Alright! Will edit now!

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:24 am

Alright just tell me when your done and keep in mind that Rosalie was born in 1915 so remember her sisters bio shouldn't have much about modern things.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 am

I want to play Leah clearwater. Image (I don't know who acts for leah but let's use this one X])

Name: Elizabeth
Who are you related to: Edward o.o
Crush: TBA
Personality: She's very quiet and always feels like she doesn't fit in anywhere, before she didn't had many friends, she did not have problems with school, she was a very good student. She is very smart and knows how to sing very well.
Bio: She was born 10 months before Edward was, in that time her biological parents weren't ready to take care of her so she was taken to an orphanage, they never told Edward about her. She grew up to 14 years old, not remembering how her family was or why her parents gave her up, she was adopted by a recently married couple who couldn't have children. She lived with them, they were good parents. Her mother took her to singing and ballet classes once a week and she learned how to do both very good, but her mom got sick when she was 16 and died. Her father was devastated and only drank, Elizabeth was very sad, her family had broken apart in just 6 months. She got a strange disease, the doctors couldn't find a cure for her, so she died age of 17, one year before Edward was turned.
Appearance: Image (sorry about the pic o.o it's just to visualize.
Other: She knows how to fight because her adoptive dad taught her.

I know i terribly edited it o.o... but I hope it works x]
Last edited by BlackWings on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:45 am

DONE!!!!!!! ( οΎŸβ–½οΎŸ)/"
Last edited by XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 am

Sorry Black wings, but Esme has a nephew and I already put on my profile that I wanted Seth to imprint on me.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 am

whooops didn't check that XDD! o.o" Already changed the crush, If I change it to Edward's sister can I still join :S?

BlackWings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 am

Sure that would be perfectly fine.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 am

Sure that would be perfectly fine.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 pm

WHEN do we begin this EPIC RP!? ( Β΄ β–½ ` )οΎ‰

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Once BlackWings edits her profile and once we get some boys. I'm actually thinking about taking a boy character myself if none join.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:21 pm

I edited it though it's not exactly what I had in mind... :S sorry about my lack of english-understanding lol, it's not the language I use to talk, but that's not a good excuse though... heheh well I edited it :D I hope it's okk

BlackWings
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!