Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight; Continued [OOC/Sign-Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Twilight; Continued [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:36 pm

It has been a few years since the Cullen family had added Bella and inevitably Renesme to their family. Renesme has grown into a beautiful teenage girl and is going through phases that all teenagers do at some point; She's become quite rebellious. Bella, being the worrywart she is is very worried about her daughter, even though she knows the ever faithful Jacob will always be there to protect the girl. Edward, being his calm, collected self is trying to convince Bella that everything will be alright... But that's when things take turns for the worse.
Renesme disappears, and of course, not far behind her is Jacob. With a werewolf at her side, Alice can't see anything of where the girl has gone to. The entire Cullen family and the Quileute wolves are in panic- Wondering where the two disappeared off too.
Now, they have sent out search parties, but not even the wolves can find their fellow pack member. What has happened to them, and how will they ever be found?
Rules
We all know the rules. Follow them. Thanks.
Also, RaeRaeButterfly is my Co-GM. She has just as much power as me.

Roles

Cullens
Carlisle|
Esme|
Edward| UCTigerette
Bella|
Rosalie| Nezzera
Emmett| ChaoticSunrise
Alice|
Jasper|RaeRaeButterfly
Renesmee| RaeRaeButterfly
Quileutes
Jacob| ChaoticSunrise
Sam|
Embry|
Quil|
Jared|
Paul| Nezzera
Leah| UCTigerette
Seth| Nezzera
Imprints
Emily|
Kim| UCTigerette
Rachel| RaeRaeButterfly
Claire| ChaoticSunrise

Code: Select all
    [right][img]Realistic, Please. And, Make them look at least CLOSE to how they did in the movie. Thankie.[/img][/right]
    [size=93][b]Name[/b]
    [b]Nicknames[/b]
    [b]Age[/b]
    [b]Role[/b]
    [b]Height[/b]
    [b]Personality[/b]
    [right][b]Likes[/b][/right][left][b]Dislikes[/b][/left][center][b]Fears[/b][/center]
    [b]Other[/b][/size]
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Twilight; Continued [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Everyone that's interested: The RP will be starting before they disappear.
Linn; OMG..Thanks so much for getting an OOC up [:
Oh! And keep in mind that if you double we can start this much quicker. But don't play Emmet & Rosalie or Bella & Edward. Because those character's are together and it would be pointless to play them both. But please double if you can. And I don't care if playing guys doesn't suit you. Because it doesn't suit me but I'm helping people out by playing one!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 pm

No prob Emmy. [:
Yea, it would be great if people would double, as Emily said.

Name
Jacob Black

Nicknames
Jake

Role
Jacob

Height
7'1"

Personality

+Bella
+La Push
+Being a wolf
+His pack
Dislikes
>Vampires
>Having the pack read his mind
>Keeping secrets
>Leah's attitiude
Fears
-Losing control
-Hurting someone in his wolf form
-Hurting Nessie, especially

Other

Name
Emmett McCarty Cullen

Nicknames
Em or just Emmett

Role
Emmett

Height
6'5"

Personality
Most would describe Emmett as a big teddy bear. He's sweet, loving, silly, and very competitive- but he can be serious when need be. He loves his family probably more than anything else in the entire world and he is very protective over every one of them; especially Rosalie. He's one of those guys that is always up for action and will spring into it before anyone else. He'll listen to whatever planning the rest of the family comes up with and will help with it a little bit, but he's more of a 'in the heat of the moment' person.

+Joking around
+Driving fast
+Competition
Dislikes
>Anyone being mean to his family
>People who are 'too serious'
>Boredom
>Fighting with Rose
Fears
-Losing his family
-Losing Rosalie

Other

Name
Claire Lanie Young

Nicknames
Clairebear (By Quil)

Role
Claire, Imprinted by Quil.

Height
3'9"

Personality
Claire, being only five, is quite naive and sweet. She likes to laugh, likes to play, and loves to tease everyone; especially Quil. She's a very sweet little girl, and hates being left out of anything and will throw hissy fits is people try to leave her out, especially if Quil is going. She hates being away from him for any long periods of time and is possessive and protective over her 'big brother' as most people would refer to him as. Seeing as he is just as protective if not more over her. Though she can throw one massive hissy if she feels like it, she's usually just a big ball of giggles, fun, and love.

&Teddybears
&Laughter
&Teasing Quil
&Dancing around
&Playing on the beach
&Emily
Dislikes
!Fighting
!Other people teasing Quil
!Yelling
!Being alone
!Being left out
!Not knowing where Quil is
Fears
>Losing Quil
>Darkness
>Eagles

Other
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Name Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Nicknames Ness or Nessie. But her family & Jacob come up with plenty of nicknames for her.
Age Seventeen. But technically only about three.
Role Renesmee
Height Four feet and seven inches. Ness is tiny.
Personality Nessie acts like a child, a lot. But she uses the same excuse, every time. "Technically..I'm only three." She throws a tantrum to get her way and most of the time it works. But thats mainly because her family can't stand her being upset. But more then often, the excuse becomes a disadvantage. "Your only three..you can't stay up late and hang with Jacob." Nessie hates it when someone says something like that. If Nessie is extremely annoyed at someone, she'll go to sleep. Not because she's tired. Because she knows her family gets annoyed if she sleeps. Normally she's avoiding something or someone. But, if Nessie doesn't want to sleep and she's perfectly happy to stay up, normally her family get all worried that she'll get sick or something if she doesn't get enough sleep so they force her to sleep. But Nessie gets nightmares a lot and she often wakes up screaming or crying. Untill her parent's come along and pick her up, trying to calm her down. But usally, Jasper has to get involved to calm him down. But sometimes, they resort to Jacob. Nessie cries a lot, and half of the time she doesn't even know why she does. But it just makes her family even more worried. Around Jacob, she's not much different but she acts like she's seventeen, not three. But like her mother used to, she worries about Jacob. Way too much for her own good. Ness is used to be called short and teased by Emmett and Jacob sometimes. But she plays along sometimes. Sometimes. And she tries to stay away from Alice when she's near clothes. She's like her mother. A comfort girl. She hates it when Alice hands her clothes and expects her to wear them. She will sometimes but only to keep Alice happy. She hates hurting people emotionally. If her mother isn't around, Rosalie steps into the motherly role but she's not that bad. She can actually be a bit of fun. Oh and like her mother used too, she talks in her sleep.Which can be very embarrassing.
-Hanging around with family
-When Jacob hugs her
- Whining about things and throwing tantrums (She is meant to be three after all..)
-Annoying Emmett and her family
-Sleeping when she knows her family wants her awake.

Dislikes
-Being told she is short. (She's figured that much out for herself.)
-Being teased.
-People being so protective of her.
-Arguing
-Crying (But she does it a lot.)
-NightMares.(She gets them a lot.)

Fears
- Not be able to see Jacob
-Hurting her family

Other

Name Jasper Hale
Nicknames Jasper works just fine.
Age 'Nineteen'
Role Jasper.
Height Jasper's six feet tall.
Personality
- When people have their emotions undercontrol
- When Little Nessie isn't throwing a tantrum
- Those little family moments

Dislikes
- Alice freaking out
- Nessie throwing tantrums
- Having to calm down heaps of people
- Werewolves that assume all vampires are 'evil'

Fears
- Hurting family.
- Losing control of his power

Other

OMG...Jacob is SUPERRRRR tall [:

[img].[/img]
Name Rachel Amelia Black
Nicknames Rach or Rachie.
Age Rachel just twenty-three
Role Rachel, the girl Paul imprinted on.
Height Five feet and three inches.
Personality
-Jacob (Most of the time.)
- Lazing about
- Cupcakes
- Wearing her comfy PJ pants and a big shirt. (Her comfort clothes.)

Dislikes
- Not being around Paul
-Fantasy novels
- Studying
- Arguing
- Fashionistas
- Fighting
- When she's forced to stand between Jacob and Paul to attempt to break up a fight (Happens..a lot.)

Fears
- Hurting someone (Physically and Emotionally)
- Being rejected

OtherShe's human.
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 12 times in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:01 am

I made a RPers wanted thread...but still no one..:( Is Nessie okay?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:03 am

Nessie is great.
Sigh. </3 I really with people would joooin.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:11 am

Thanks..Now I've got to work on jasper!

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:02 am

Oh, and, JUST now noticing your question.. O_O

Jasper is a Hale.
JasperHale♥

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 am

Sigh this is depressing... No one wants to do this RP. ;[

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 am

Image[right]
Name: Mary Alice Brandon Cullen = became Alice brandon cullen when changed.

Nicknames: jacob calls her shortie (all i could find....)
Age 106, or 19
Role: alice
Height: 4'10"

Personality: Alice is portrayed as being optimistic, and she loves and cares for Bella like a sister. She often ignores other people's advice and does things her own way, which usually results in the outcome being better than predicted. She loves to sing with music 3 octaves higher than the song really is with her silvery bell-like voice. She has vicarious fun dressing up Bella "like a three-dimensional paper doll" and decorating for and throwing parties. She also loves shopping at expensive shops in large malls as well as makeovers. Alice seems to think that Bella should do everything a normal teenager should do (i.e. love to shop, party whenever possible, etc.). Alice is also described as being a very fashionable person, going on massive shopping sprees with the money she helps her family make by predicting the stock markets. Alice enjoys buying clothes for Bella. In Twilight, Bella complains to Edward that Alice was treating her like 'guinea pig barbie'. In Breaking Dawn, Esme furnishes a cottage for Edward and Bella, and Alice stocks the closet with an overflowing amount of clothing. Alice is often disappointed when Bella doesn't dress as she wishes. When Bella turns up wearing jeans and a t-shirt Alice says "Look at you, you need me to show you how to use your closet!" Her adoptive sister, rosalie hale shares her intense love for fashion. Although Alice and Edward are very close, Edward often playfully calls her annoying, as he says in Eclipse when she is telling Bella about the graduation party. Edward and Alice have learned how to have a sort of mental conversation, and the family rarely notices. However, when they do notice, they will often complain about not knowing what the information is.

[right]Likes:planning things, her adopted family, shopping, Jasper
Dislikes:werewolves, the Volturi, James, slow cars
Fears: losing control

Other: (will add later if i find any)

(if any of this is wrong, blame google)

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 am

What about how she treats/acts around Nessie?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 am

i knew i was forgetting something....LOLZ ill add it in later, im kind of wacke dout right now.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:50 pm

iminmiamitrick;; Alice is pretty good =D
#1; Please, can you fix your formatting. I'm a stickler about that..
#2; This is more of a you-can-do-it-if-you-want-to request... Can you double as a male? (:

Also, Emmy, I'm just wondering why we have to have a special spot in the sheet about how they act toward Renesme? Am I missing something... =\

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:49 am

No..I meant in the personality..It's just something that would help me as an RPer :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 am

o_o I wasn't told about this. Sounds epic<3

I might join.. Maybe.. But, you know, I kinda fail at playing Cannon characters...
If I do join, I wanna be either Rosalie or Leah, and either Carlisle or Paul... Hm Hm Hm..

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:22 am

Nez! You'd be a brillant Rosalie :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:26 am

The reason I didn't tell you about it dear was because I know you're bad at playing cannon characters and I thought you'd be like "Mehp ;["

Hm.

btw; iminmiamitrick; I'd like you to change the personality. I noticed that was copy-pasted [or at least pretty damn close to] off of a website [wiki, maybe?] and I would like to see some creativity, or I shall be denying you.
Thanks.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:55 am

Well, yeah.. BUT! I love Twilight! xD Meh. ♥

Name Paul Darkbird
Nicknames Paul. Just Paul.

Age Appears sixteen (16)

Role Paul [Duh? o_O;]

Height 6'6"

Personality Paul is definitely one of the more volatile -or unstable- members of the pack. He can be nice one minute, and one of the meanest guys out there the next. Short tempered is something people often describe him as, and accurately. Prone to violence when angered, it's probably a good thing he's a wolf with healing abilities, because he gets in fights a lot, and would probably have a much shorter life if he wasn't. When really pissed off, he unwillingly shifts into wolf form; because of this, he's been running low on clothes lately...
Bugging Jacob is one of his favorite things to do, and since Imprinting with Rachel, he's been able to do it a lot more often, since he's been crashing on the Black's couch quite a bit.
Despite all of this, he has a nice side to him, and will almost always apologize to anyone he hurts. Most of the time, his nicer side is shown to Rachel Black -his imprintee girlfriend, who just happens to be Jacob's sister- more than anyone else. In fact, his worst fear is that he will lose control of his temper and hurt someone close to him- especially Rachel.

♥ Muffins
♥ Fighting
♥ Bugging Jacob
Dislikes
ø Losing his cool
ø Being bossed around
ø Stuck up people
ø Clowns
Fears
Losing control

Other "I'm sure the leech-lover is just dying to help us out!"
―Paul on Bella

Name Rosalie Lillian Hale
Nicknames Rose, Babe[only by Emmett], and Kitty[only by Carlisle]. Jacob sometimes calls her "Sleepless Beauty" or "Blondie".

Age Physically she is eighteen (18) years old, but she says she's twenty one (21) and she's really ninety four (94).

Role Rosalie [Duh? O-o;]

Height 5'9"

Personality Rosalie is a pretty vain person. She has been described as "the most beautiful person in the world", and really is very beautiful- and she knows it. If someone doesn't find her extremely attractive, she gets offended. What most people don't know, though, is that -even as a human- she never wanted to be beautiful. All she ever wanted was to be normal, to get married and have children. That's a lot of why she hates being a vampire- she can't have children, she can never watch her little babies or even baby grow up, she can never raise a child of her own. A lot of her obsession with Ness stems from that.
She would give anything to just be human and live a normal life of the normal length. That's most of the reason she was originally so jealous of Bella; the other part being that Edward -the man she had decided couldn't be attracted to anyone, ever- was attracted to her.
Despite her narcissistic personality, however, the woman is very loyal to friends and family, and would do anything in her power to protect them from harm. She also shares her absolute love of fashion with her sister, Alice; but, instead of dressing up Bella like Alice does, Rosalie dresses up Renesmee.

♥ Emmett
♥ Babies
♥ Renesmee
Dislikes
ø Being a vampire
ø Betrayal
ø The Wolves
ø Being jealous
Fears
Losing someone she loves

Other Rosalie is the french form of Rosa, meaning "rose". Also, the name of a flower. Roses are the symbol of love and beauty. This is most likely tied to her extreme beauty, which could be considered "rose-like.".

The name Hale is from a place meaning "nook, hollow" in Old English, which was a specialized term for the slightest hollow which could afford shelter to a settlement.

"Would you like to hear my story Bella? It doesn't have a happy ending - but which of ours does? If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now."
―Rosalie to Bella

"Don't you see, Bella? You have everything. You have a whole life ahead of you - everything I want. And you're going to just throw it away. Can't you see that I'd trade everything I have to be you? You have the choice that I didn't have, and you're choosing wrong!"
―Rosalie to Bella

"I saved Royce for last. I hoped that he would hear of his friends' deaths and understand, know what was coming for him. I hoped the fear would make the end worse for him. I think it worked."
―Rosalie on killing Royce King

"I don't want Edward that way, Bella. I never did ― I love him as a brother, but he's irritated me from the first moment I heard him speak."
―Rosalie on her brother

"I got luckier than I deserved. Emmett is everything I would have asked for if I'd known myself well enough to know what to ask for. He's exactly the kind of person someone like me needs. And, oddly enough, he needs me, too."
―Rosalie on Emmett

Name Seth Clearwater
Nicknames Just Seth is fine.

Age He's frozen at the age of fourteen (14), but he is really seventeen (17).

Role Seth [Again, Duh? O_o;]

Height 6'2"

Personality Seth is definitely one of the kindest people you will ever meet; which to most people is a bit of a surprise, seeing as he's the sibling of Leah. He's the kind of guy that would give a stranger the shirt off his back if he thought it might help. There's nothing he wouldn't do to keep the ones he loves safe, despite how everyone seems to think he's too young to fight. As he's not quite so judgemental as the rest of the world -the pack inparticular- the boy is good friends with the vampires, even though he knows they're supposed to be sworn enemies. Pure in both heart and mind, he doesn't like to kill people without reason, and he was the first to follow Jake when the packs were split into two. Unlike most guys his age, Seth is very honest and sincere. You could say he tries his best to stay honest, but he really doesn't have to try to be, it's just part of who he is. Somehow, he came out so nice that even in all his honesty, he rarely says or does anything to offend anyone.

♥ Jacob Black
♥ Being of use
♥ Being a wolf
Dislikes
ø Being left out
ø Fighting
ø Leah's attitude
ø Anger
Fears
Death
Losing more people close to him

Other Seth means "chosen one" in Hebrew.

"He has one of the purest, sincerest, kindest minds I've ever heard."
―Edward Cullen on Seth
Last edited by Nezzera on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:59 am

Everyone is so tall! I mean..I know that Nessie is really really short..but wow...we have tall people :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:06 am

Nessie makes me feel tall<3 (: Even though I'm only, like, four inches taller than her. >.>

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!