Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

twilight; next generation {ooc&sign-ups}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: twilight; next generation {ooc&sign-ups}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:45 am

Pm me your character sheet, and we'll talk. :}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby intoxicatedsmiLes on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:31 am

ImageImage

Name; Sitala Foxe

Age; Seventeen

Appearance (human); She has dark brown hair, which is bleached almost blonde by the amount of sunlight she receives. She is darkly tanned, this is also due to her spending large amounts of her free time outdoors. Sitala also has her family crest tattooed on her shoulder blade. She often spars with her fellow werewolves and has scars over her torso and arms as evidence. Lastly, she has a pierced left ear.
Appearance (wolf); She is a white wolf-- not an arctic wolf, but a pure white wolf. She has a streak of brown down her spine and some black spots on her left hind leg. Her nickname is Streak because of her speed and also because of that streak of brown down her spine.

Loves;
Running
Chocolate
Arts
Writing
ipod
Music
Freedom
Her brother
Danger
Hates;
Vegetables
Eating raw
Blood
Studying
Swimming

Personality; She is a cheerful girl, with an explosive temper, if triggered. People describe her as a time bomb, however, you will have no problem getting along with her if you don't piss her off. She is extremely loud. However, she always think before she speaks, and she never got into trouble for being loud. Over-confident, she believes that she can do everything, and she speaks out against that isn't to her fancy (told you she's loud). She is a lover of freedom and denounces any type of control placed over her. She is a werewolf because it's in her family and because her brother is one. Yet, she doesn't feel happy being in such a restrictive environment; she longs to roam the world alone with no big mission settled upon her shoulders. She is not one for commitment and she always breaks her promises.

Opinion on (humans&vampires); [Humans] She believes that they are just that. She is not very close to any humans-- she sees them as weaklings who needs her to protect them. And this is exactly what she hates the most. It's because of humans that she is barred from her freedom, and that is exactly why she hadn't manage to get close to any humans. She sees them as a burden who can't defend themselves.
[Vampires] No, she doesn't hate them. She is well, fascinated by them and their existence on Earth. Well, she feels it'll be better if they disappeared from where she lives-- yes, the freedom problem, but she's curious about their way of life and things. She doesn't go near them-- not by choice but because her pack forbade her to. And she's rather pissed by this.
My roleplays! Ehh. I created them myself. So I'm proud of them.

best-friends-harry-potter-roleplay-spots-available-t25469.html (Harry Potter - Inactive)
cherub-canon-and-ocs-t31917.html (CHERUB)

Everyone's joining. Why not you? And I know you really really want to join. Spots running out fast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

intoxicatedsmiLes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 am

I'll have it up in a sec, but first Keith-The-Evil-Bunny, this is an OOC for a TWILIGHT roleplay, don't post if you don't like it. I man really, what are you? Five? Be mature.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 am

Am i too late? Could i play Alo please?

WOOP WOOP I <3 TWILIGHT!!!!

Team Edward for the WIN!!

Name; Alo Foxe
Age; seventeen
Appearance (human); Image
Alo has touseled brown hair and dark smouldering eyes, he has a square jaw line and if 6ft 3" tall, his skin is abnormally hot too.
Appearance (wolf);Image
Alo's wolf form has rather rounded ears for a wolf, his plae eyes are piercing and his stature huge.
Loves; Running through the trees at top speed with the wind running through his fur, fighting an enemy who challenges his pack's welfare and taking care of his pack. His pack is the closest thing to friends and family that he has so his determination to look after him runs strong.
Hates; Other wolves disobeying him (being the alpha he likes to have his orders met, he demands respect), having to rest for too long which makes him agitated as he is constantly burning with energy and arguing with pack members (this threatens how well his pack works together and this jepordises their safety)
Personality; Alo makes a brilliant leader with a keen sense of leadership and pride. He hates to be disobeyed however and is extremely strict when it comes to pack rules. Being alpha, he is the most suitable leader for the pack and if anyone challenges it, his savage fighting skills will become apparent. Alo's slightly aggressive nature often lands him in trouble but with cool head and his pack behind him he can keep it under control. He is determined to take care of his pack and keep them safe as best he can, he never gives up on anything once he has set his mind to it. Alo also has a soft side, he has found humans oddly intreging and doesnt want them as enemies, he wishes that his whole pack shared this view. Impriting is something that is niggling in his mind and he is unsure of how to know if he has, it is something that he wants to happen and not to chase it away.
Opinion on (humans&vampires);
Alo hates vampires with every ounce of his body. His aggression is a major problem when he is around vampires but if there is a human present he is highly different. With humans he is more like a puppy dog, he finds them interesting and wouldnt mind forming bonds with them. He doesnt tend to have problems with vampires such as fights but if one challenged him then he would be ready for it.
Last edited by rubywolf1993 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 am

EDIT : Grr double post :(

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 pm

rubywolf1993 - could you please add more of a description to his personality and expand on likes and dislikes. Alo is a leader and needs to be a very strong character.

intoxicatedsmiLes - you are accepted, i enjoyed reading your sheet, very well done.

AHeartlessNobody - I'm sorry about that x] Once I get started I usually find it difficult to stop, my apologies.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Name; Baylyn Rose Hale Cullen
Age; 18
Appearance; Baylyn stands at five foot five inches tall, she has long blond hair, eyes changing in color for honey-gold to black, she has pale skin, a slim figure, and is often seen dressed in designer clothes, as she just dislikes anything besides that. Her eyes usually are rimmed with a light eyeliner, even though she doesn't need it, a little eyeshadow, and that's it. She's been joking about getting a Chihuahua and carrying it around in her purse and being 'Paris Hilton'.
Gift; Baylyn's affinity is to create an electric shock, much like Kate's, only she can do this both just by looking at someone with extreme concentration and by touching them, however it is stronger through physical touch, by the way - it's just an illusion! She's not actually harming you, it's just a trick of the mind, like Jane's, and can easily stopped if, you know it's not real, also she can accidentally, if concentration is broken, shock herself, even though she knows it's fake better than anyone, she can't get it out of her mind that she's being electrocuted, she's done it more than once when she was younger.
Loves;
Photography,
Painting,
Making music,
The color blue,
The sound of thunder,
Cute guys,
Dancing,
Sports

Hates;
The thought of never having someone to turn to,
People who think they're prettier and better than everyone else, especially her and her friends,
Abrupt loud noises,
People who scream,

Personality; Baylyn is extremely protective of Renesmee, she thinks of her like a sister and would do anything to help her. Now, Baylyn can be a bit... Well, she's pissed off that her affinity is just a trick of the mind, she feels like it's fake and that she isn't worthy of a gift, she pushes this away all the time and has a dorky sense of humor, she loves shopping for shoes, music, and art, she will scream as loud as she can to get her opinion across and will stop at nothing to prove someone wrong, she has a fiery temper and is quick to anger, her temper can get her into trouble sometimes and needs help getting out of it. When she's pissed off it's best to leave her alone, as she can be downright dangerous sometimes. Baylyn knows she's beautiful, and will often use it to get what she wants, whatever it may be... However, she is not stuck-up... Much. Okay, over-statement, she's nice to those whom are kind to her, and cruel and unusual to those whom are, she's very open about everything, and will throw her heart and soul into whatever she does, she loves you or hates you, that's just how it is with her.
Opinion on Werewolves and humans; She's a bit annoyed with humans, she doesn't hate them or anything... It's just, they seem so breakable and they have no idea that vampires are walking among them, they seem a little imbecile-ish - Werewolves, she dislikes them though puts up with them.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Name; Liliana Mirabella
Age; 17
Appearance;
Loves; Art. She's really big on painting and sketching.
Hates; Any kind of creepy crawly thing.
Personality;
After she moved from Italy with her parents just a week ago, Liliana has been very quiet and dosn't like crowds. Her english is great, due to her taking a forein language class when she was in Italy so she understands people all the time. When you get her to open up though, shes a lot of fun and has some great ideas. If you mess with her friends, shes likely to get all up in your face though, sort of like a big sister act. She puts how she feels into her art, often painting her bedroom walls over and over again. Everywhere she goes she carries a sketchbook. Her favorite place to go for inspriration is the beach in Lu Push because of the beauty that is to be found there. She's left alone alot thanks to her parents going on business trips. Aside from her art, she was taught to be proper and so she acts and dresses proper, never doing things her parents wouldn't want her to do and most think she needs to lossen up a bit.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 pm

aheartlessnobody - you're picture isn't showing x] could you just get that working? then you are accepted.

still looking for someone to apply for Arion, and get accepted ;}
+ Lulu Osage, female werewolf and another male human at least.

3 more players, and we're good to go people!

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXJunebugXx on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I'll see if I can help :]. I know a few good, literate roleplayers that might be interested..I'll drop em' a line.

xXJunebugXx
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks so much June, I'd much prefer to have a full gang, but 3 will do fine!
Thanks againn!

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 pm

I could always double up on characters if you absolutely needed them in the end :]
But that's only if you allow it lol.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Reserve Lulu? CS up soon.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Name;
Lula Osage
Age;
Sixteen
Appearance (human);
Appearance (wolf);
Loves;
*Running
*Singing
*Love
*Swimming
*Competition
*Being Complimented
Hates;
*Death
*Mice
*Hate
*Being Sick [which doesn't happen often]
*Crying
Personality;
Lulu strives to be as good as the rest of her pack members. She is very impulsive and doesn't think before she acts. She is full of random and spontaneous moments and can usually brighten anyone's day. She hates that he is the youngest in the pack and wishes she was atleast a little older. Lulu is forever restless. She literally can't sit still for five seconds. To assist her consist motion is the movement of her mouth. She doesn't know when to hush. She is very opinionted and hard-headed. She doesn't take orders easily, though they must be followed.
Opinion on (humans&vampires);
Vampire and Humans are tolerable. Not the best couples and should seldom interact.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:56 am

UCTigerette you are accepted.
We are now looking for a good applicant for Arion (the youngest male vampire) as well as a few more male humans!

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:08 pm

If need be I'll take Arion or one of the male humans if you'd like. PS I put a new pic up.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Nice picture Heartless!
Still looking for 2 male humans, or at least one;
Hope everyone is excited to start the ic.

(one more male human character
+seloc needs to bring up his CHARACTER SHEET)

then i should get started on the ic.
urrgggg.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:24 am

Name;
Arion Krad Hale Cullen
Age;
Sixteen
Appearance;
Gift;
Can knock people out by gazing into someone's eyes. It's a mind trick, so it can be avoided if you focus on not being persuaded.
Loves;
- Sunlight
- Good Hygiene
- Warmth
- Pretty girls
- Attention

Hates;
- People who look down on him
- Negative people (includes snobby, arrogant, etc.)
- Werewolves (More dislike than hate)
- Dogs
- Bad Hygiene

Personality;
A very young and naive boy, Arion thinks of himself as a leader or at least an important member of his coven. Although he is good, he sometimes likes to rebel against orders. He looks up to River as a role model, he loves (brotherly love) him but sometimes questions his ways. He will fiercely protect those who are close to him and tries not to get on their nerves.
Opinion on (werewolves&humans);
-Werewolves
Arion dislikes werewolves so he tries to avoid them. Since they are "dogs" and have bad hygiene (in his opinion), this adds up to the dislike he has for them.
-Humans
Humans are likes pets to this sixteen year old vampire boy. Because of their inferiority, he looks down on them and likes to toy with them. He uses them when he feels neglected.

I edited it a little to your tastes, lonelysundays.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:02 pm

Approved, thank you eNzeru.

Still looking for 2 male humans.
Or atleast one more.
I'm going out now, so the IC should/will be up tonight!

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 am

Hai :) Lonelysundays: sorry for the lackingness :( ive edited i hope he's good enough now,i really want to do this rp...but i guess if he's not made the cut dont worry bout it :)

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!