Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.::TWiLIGHT::.((OOC))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: .::TWiLIGHT::.((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:04 pm

I like it! ^_^ You can join!
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:12 pm

hey hey Chii-san. Its twilight. you already know i'm a twilight fan. lol
and i'll be sure to bring you Breaking Dawn at school. Temma Finished The Host. SO you can bough that as well if you want. um...i didn't see you again today. but i wasn't at the library so i shouldn't be the one talking.

oh oh oh, plus i joined a RP, of Assassin's Creed 2. Its my first. Idk how i'm doing. so i hope i get better at it. ;I posted stuff to. one in the Welcome Desk, and the other in the Artwork. Please check em out. ^.^
lol go go go find em! lol
All I ever do is wish things were different.
This envy is destroying me..
and it is obvious.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:01 am

[size=85] Jeez! How'd the heck you get 3 stars and I was herr longer than you!? WTF =O of course I'll check em out! ^_^

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:47 am

You start out on three stars, then move up or down based on your scores...
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:27 pm

I'll still be playing Edward it seems since DimLights is no longer that active. >.>
And I'm trying to get too many things done at once, but I shall post! Please forgive me guys. >.>

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:47 pm

right. I'mma subject y'all to some shameless advertising now:
Twilight Prequel Roleplay? (Interest Check)
Take a quick look, and leave a post if you might be interested in joining if i set it up.
*grin* pleaaase?

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:27 pm

*shrugs* i was 2:5...i moved up to 3..eh?

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !cuppycakes! on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm

hello there....i was wondering if i would be able
to play Alice Cullen if she isn't already taken please!
<3 thank you

-Cuppy
&/&sweet as [a] CUPCAKE &/&
Image Image Image Image Image

!cuppycakes!
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:43 am

Well I was playing her since no one called for that role, but unfortunetly I think the rp died. No one has ever posted anything anymore...I'm going to HUNT THEM DOWN!!! XP

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!