Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.::TWiLIGHT::.((OOC))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

.::TWiLIGHT::.((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:54 am

All you do here is just chat about what's going on and whatever...nyeeeeeeeeeee))
Last edited by XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: .::TWiLIGHT::.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 am

((Mind if I'm Alice??))
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:05 am

(nah thats fine :) well, you'll have to check with the other founder (lol that sounds funny) but im sure she wont mind :) im jacob and my own character. but im not giving much away atm :) )

Jacob stormed about the forest alone. he was searching for something. but quite yet he didnt know what. he thought he was alone but he heard a rustling behind a nearby tree and he turned to find a teenage girl of about 16 behind it. "uh..are you alright?" he asked the girl. she seemed scared as if something was following her. "..there's a leech around here" she scowled.
I dont use this crap anymore :]

bbycks is bttr than thiz shite :]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:07 am

(OOC: If someone explains the basic storyline to me, would I be okay to join as my own character? I've never read the book..Even though I reeeeally want to.)
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:31 am

((Ooooo Can I be an orgional character aswell???))

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:46 am

(*sighs* cyanide. how many times. you must read the book hehe :) i wont let you join until then *grin*, the storyline is pretty intense so you would spoil the book if you joined it now. it doesnt take long to read promise!! and hoplessromance, yeah sure. well. i am. and if it doesnt interfere with the storyline much :) i dont like deciding all these things by myself. you'll have to ask her too *points to co-founder* much lvoe xx)
Last edited by Sakura_hime on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:50 am

((HEY! My names HoplessRomance not hapless woman!))

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 am

( i didnt call you woman!
lol XD)

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:35 am

((Heheh this is funny...:) you can join, and stuff, thanks for the cred Sakura-chan!!!! Sowwie I took soooo lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!! Whhheeeeeeeeeee!!))
Last edited by XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:46 am

(wow your posts are MEGAAAR long. im never gunna be able to do this lol :) are mine too short then? also. no offense to cya. but you are in so many other rp's and you wouldnt be able to commit to this one. also you havent read the books. which is a major dilema. as this would ruin the books for youuuu. muchage lvoeage xx)

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:03 pm

((O_o; I have soooo read the books! I know every character like their my family OMG! I can commit to this one just like I have to all of them...T^T so what if the're long I heart details<3 I Lurve u too!! Sakura!!! and yes they're kinda short ^_*))

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 pm

((Mind if I'm Rose? Plz I forgot how to spell her whole name))
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 am

(..dear. i wasnt talking about youu. i was talking about MEGAcya. i know you have read the books, and its her im worried about. i set this rp up with you coz i knew you would post *duh* :)

and yeah im sure its fine of your rosalie. you are meaning her when you say rose right?

if its ok with my other founder of course *pokes* :) )

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:35 am

((O_o; Ohohohohoh! Ok yeah you can be the pretty Vamp Rosalie she's cool ^_^ *hugs Sakura* Sorry I completly misinterprated what you said hehehe...))

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:22 pm

((hehe no probs *hughug* what would you prefer i called you on here other than evanescant moon?)

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:42 pm

((K, thx>_<

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 pm

((I like EvMoon...IDK why ^_^ well, this chatting business is really ruining the flow of the Rp so I'm going to leave this one as a Twilight (OOC) page and start the real thing fresh with the stuff I already posted ok? *hugs* So if you're going to post what's next do it on the new one k? CLICK ME PEOPLE!!!!!!!))

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Re: .::TWiLIGHT::.((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EdwardCullen on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:21 pm

May I please be Edward? Or do you already have one?

EdwardCullen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:32 pm

MAy I make a custom character if you all accept not-of-the-story characters?
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:50 am

im sure its ok if you do!

umm and about edward.. i cant remeber whether evmoon is edward, but if no one else is sure!!

sorry i havent posted much, ive just had alot happeneing @:_)

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!