Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight Roleplay *IC* ((No Spots Left!!!))

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight Roleplay *IC* ((No Spots Left!!!))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby imogen_22 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 pm

Alex began walking down the hallway abnormally slow for even a human, hands balled into fists in his pockets. He was staring at the ground, as he could hear the whisper of her footsteps following him. It would be so easy now that he had her out here alone...no one to watch as he drained her life away. His eyes glittered with thirst, and he turned so quickly there seemed to be no movement whatsoever.
He stared hard at Claire, jaw clenched. "You need to get away from me. Now." he looked away, pinching the bridge of his nose. He didn't care about all the confusing things his statement implied, this girl had to get away from him. He was dangerous.
He was a monster.
Thankfully, the piercing bell rang and students flooded out from the classrooms. Now he couldn't kill her even if he wanted to, what with all these people watching. And the mingling scents of the crowd somewhat drowned out Claire's tantilizing aroma, if anything.
Slowly, Alex, regained reason. The black thirst in his eyes began to fade, and he managed to unclench his fists.
He tentatively exhaled the breath he had been holding. "Ms. Grue-" he almost called her Ms. Gruesson, but decided that was a little too formal of an apology. "Claire. I apologize for my, er, behaviour." he hastily searched his mind for an explanation. "I have been, ah, suffering from a virus that's been going around." he was quiet. Another idea came to his mind, and he quickly added, "That's what I meant by you having to get away from me. I, er, wouldn't want you to catch this dreadful bug." Alex coughed for effect.
Yes, it was a pathetic excuse. He put on a mask of seriousness. His blue eyes became incredibly intense and sincere as he met her gaze squarely, trying not to marvel at the perfect icy color of her own eyes.
Live, love, laugh

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

imogen_22
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Even though his eyes were closed, Nik felt her staring at him. He couldn't help but to smile. "Anything special you want to do? I'll treat you to anything you want." He leaned forward as the teacher(whom he couldn't help but notice was a little overweight) handed out books.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:25 pm

"I can't think of anything off the top of my head." Kerra said as she got her book. "So whatever you want to do is fine with me." she added when the teacher walked back towards the front of the room.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:34 pm

The teacher walked away. "How about we grab a soda or something? Maybe just talk for a while?" Nik suggested. "Maybe you can stare at me more..." He joked.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Kerra blushed. "Okay. Sounds good..except the staring..I have a feeling it makes you uncomfortable?" she said looking down. It makes her uncomfortable when people constantly stared at her so why shouldn't it make Nik uncomfortable?

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:57 pm

"I don't care. I'll wait for you. Blue Porsche." Nik opened his book and began to follow the lesson.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Kerra nodded and also opened her book and began reading over the lesson.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:17 pm

ooc: i don't think lady libby roleplays nemore should i get a knew werewolf?? i'd prefer one that gets on more than once a month....no offense lady libby..

bic:
Sophie sighed, and sat up straight just staring ahead of her. She was very dizzy, maybe from hopping through rain for too long or something. Her blacked out then came back to focus and it did that for several minutes before she became nautious. She shakily moved her legs to the side of the stool and placed her good leg down. She started getting a headache and she moaned quietly. Suck it up Sophie, she thought to herself. She breathed in a large amount of air and stood up, limping towards the door. Again her eye's blacked out then became focused. She grabbed the edge of the door and placed her forehead against the cool medal. She breathed out heavily then started limping again. She went to her locker and looked at her schedule, she had debate. Great, just what I need, she sighed and limped into the classroom. She slowly sat down in a chair and instantly layed her head on the table, drifting off to sleep again.
And God Created Woman.
And She was Good.
And she had two arms, two legs and three breasts.
And God asked woman what she would like to have changed about herself.
And she asked for her middle breast to be removed.
And it was good.
And she stood with her third breast in her hand
And asked God what should be done with the useless boob.
And God created man.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:40 pm

((OoC: you can if you want. It's up to you, since it's your werewolf. Plus, you help me run this roleplay. And remember, you two vampires, both of them are vegitarian, so their eyes go from gold to black. No blue, or red.))

Claire had frozen when he had told her to get away from him, shock numbing her whole body. Her eyes swam with tears. He didn't like her back. She watched him turn around, and she blinked the tears away rapidly, hoping he hadn't noticed. She heard his apology. Yea, great excuse. "Viruses aren't contagious," Claire said softly. "You should have known we learned about that in health, and science. In, like, middle school," Claire added. She knew she was babbling. Her hand flew up to her hair, and she started to twirl a curl around her finger. She used her arm to hold her binder against her chest as she stood in the hallway, facing Alex, not paying any attention to the rest of the school rushing by around them.

Do I have to go to the office still, even though class is out?
She wonders "Why?" Does anyone ever hear her when she cries? This is the dark before the dawn. The storm before the peace. Don't be afraid, the seasons change.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby imogen_22 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:35 am

Alex swore so low that she would not have heard. She was smarter than he thought. He turned around, plastered a weak smile on his face. "You got me there. Suppose I didn't, er, listen well enough in-"
He stopped suddenly, as he realized that Claire's eyes were glistening in the light. Were those...tears? His eyes went wide in horror, and his brain started moving hyperactively. Oh god, he had no experience with tears. Please, don't cry, don't cry. What was he supposed to do? Comfort her? Or would that be weird?
"Er, don't cry." he said awkwardly. To his utmost surprise, sincere concern had taking over his features. Why was he worried about a girl he hardly knew? He bit down on his stone cold lip, running a hand through his hair anxiously. Finally, after a couple agonizing moments of struggle, there was a small click in his head as he realized why she might be crying. As he went over his words, he realized that it did sound bad.
"I'm sorry, Claire. I honestly didn't mean that I, uh, didn't want to walk with you or like you." Alex winced; his voice sounded pathetic even to him, "It's just..."
He couldn't finish of course. All he could do was look at her hopelessly.

imogen_22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:44 pm

"Whatever," Claire said, turning away. He didn't like her back, okay. She wouldn't bother him anymore. She pushed her way through the crowd, leaving Alex standing alone. She hated acting like she didn't care, especially when she did this much. But it was the best thing to do. She wasn't going to humiliate herself over a guy. That wasn't the type of person she was, or usually was.

Claire got to her locker, and felt a tear fall from the corner of her eye. Good thing her face was hidden by her hair. She reached up quickly and wiped it away, making sure not to smudge her eyeliner. She opened her locker, and placed her binder inside. She had study hall, so she didn't really need anything, and she could make it back here before going to English right by her locker. She slammed her locker shut, then walked down the hall, her arms crossed across her chest and her head down. She wouldn't tell any of her friends about him. They would want to share her pain, but she didn't want them to feel bad. They've had enough of that. Claire had had enough practice dealing with disappointment and sorrow, from all the times she had felt it in the past. What was one more time?

Claire walked into the library for study hall, and headed immediately over to the books. She needed something to get her mind off her life. An escape from reality. Anything would work. She walked into the first section she came upon, and picked out the first book that caught her eye. She looked at it, then nodded. This would work. She walked back to the front of the library to check out her book, wondering if any of her friends had this period with her. Maybe she should have asked...

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anima on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Nova did not loiter in the classroom once the bell rang. She paused only to throw a quick smile over her shoulder at Nathan and slung her books over her shoulder to leave. "I guess I'll see you around, huh?" she said and left before she could do anything embarassing. She skimmed her schedule as she woved confidently through the crowded hallways, calling greetings back to old friends. She quickly found the library for Study Hall and looked around for any of her friends.

Study Hall was good. She needed some time to unwind. Heh, I've been in school again for only an hour and I've got a headache already. What a light-weight, she thought grimacing.

Anima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Claire looked up, hearing the doors open. Nova stood in the doorway, looking for someone. Just the thing she needed. A friend to help get her mind off things. "Nova!" Claire called, waving to her friend. She accepted her book back from the librarian, then ran through the library to go meet her friend. "Hey," Claire said, stopping at Nova's side. She looked to her friend. "How was your first period?" Claire asked. She would do anything to keep her mind off of her first period.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anima on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Nova smiled as Claire waved and ran over to her. "Hi, Claire. First period was lame. Though I figured you'd get a kick out of the fact that Nathan is in there. We talked for a while." Nova threw in a casual shrug. "He seems nice, kind of sleepy though. You know, if sleepy could be counted as a character trait." She picked at her hair, twirling it around her finger absently.

"What about you? Anything cool happen in your first period?"

Anima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:31 am

Nathan had spent away the last bit of his first block. As the bell rung, he was almost over-enthusiastic about throwing his guitar case over his back and grabbing his bag. And he left. His next class was something a bit more his style. It was- god forbid- chorus. He nestled his stuff down in the room and then turned back for the door. He had another bit of short time before the late bell rang, so he decided to go talk to Nova. She looked quite interesting over there anyways.

He pulled off his beanie and sat it in his chair, and then headed onwards towards her.

As he came up behind her and her other curly-haired friend, he smiled.
"Hey Nova, I'm sorry I got so quiet. You seemed quite interested in knowing about me, and I never got to really interrogate you." He grinned widely. His full lips were dazzling when pulled over those snow white teeth, and his dark eyes were amazingly brilliant, paired with his dark skin and sculpted face- tamely framed by shaggy black hair.

"Perhaps we could talk again sometime? Maybe at lunch? I sit out back and play guitar, so if you'd like to hang out, I'll be there." He grinned again, nodding almost flirtatiously before strolling off towards class. He always found it fun to pick at the girls, but Nova was different. Strange. Easier to deal with.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:34 pm

When Nathan was out of earshot, Claire turned to Nova with a grin on her face. "He totally likes you!" She squealed, her hair bouncing, along with the rest of her body, from excitement. She loved helping her friends get ready for dates, and if Nathan liked Nova...more dates to help prepare for. Claire hadn't really liked a guy before, or been on a date. She was perfectly okay with it, as long as her friends were happy. They came first. "So, are you going to go sit with him at lunch?" Claire asked, grabbing Nova's arm and leading her into the library.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby imogen_22 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:42 pm

Alex pursed his lips as Claire ran away. A feeling was blossoming in him, one that he was amazed to recognize as hurt.
What was wrong with him today? First he actually takes interest in a human, and next thing he knew he was in pain because she walked away from him. Could vampires get sick? He was pretty sure no human disease could harm him, but what if there was some vampire sickness that made one's mind go temporarily haywire. He made a mental note to himself to ask Lacey when he got home; she was usually pretty smart about those things.
With a slightly brighter outlook, he turned on his heel and began to walk to the library. That was where he spent his study hall, and he was almost certain, like most other teenagers, that Claire would not be there.
However, his guess was proven so very wrong as he entered the room. There was Claire with a friend he'd seen hanging around her before, and-
Alex had to stop a snarl from escaping his lips, just barely managing it. Nathan, that disgusting mutt. His nose wrinkled at the wretched smell radiating off of him, magnified as he walked towards him to get out of the library. It took all of his will-power not to growl at the werewolf as he passed.
He darted to a table somewhat behind a very large bookshelf, but out enough so he could see Claire. He grabbed a book at random-almost severing the spine in the process-and flipped it open, doing a very good act of pretending to read. Once, and only once, his cool blue gaze flashed up to Claire and then down again, so fast she wouldn't have seen. That was all he would permit himself, one glance. Only one.
In some bizarre corner of his mind, Alex considered the fact that he was developing rather stalker-like qualities.

imogen_22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Claire held her book against her chest as she waited for Nova's answer. She was so intent on hearing her answers that she didn't notice Alex walk by. Only after he had passed her did she notice him. She tensed. She had been hoping to be able to avoid him, but it looked like that wasn't possible. She took a deep breath, relaxing. Nova hadn't noticed. She was too busy thinking of an answer to the obviously complicated questions. Claire dragged her over to the couches, and sat down. She pulled her knees up to her chin, and wrapped her arms around her legs, waiting for an answer to her question.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anima on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Nova started, surprised to hear that voice. She turned slowly and looked up at Nathan. She hadn't noticed during class just how tall he was. She had to tilt her head back to see his eyes. Damn it, her face felt hot again. She hoped again that her dark skin would obscure the blood in her cheeks. She managed to give him a smile, a nice smile.

"Perhaps we could talk again sometime? Maybe at lunch? I sit out back and play guitar, so if you'd like to hang out, I'll be there," he said. An unexpected warmth fluttered to life in her chest. Despite herself, Nova wanted to go hang out with him... there was nothing really wrong with making a new friend, was there?

Nathan was gone before she could say anthing back, thank goodness. She let Claire steer her into the comfy lounge seats and crossed her ankles. She shrugged, very blase. "I don't know. I guess I will. He's nice, like I said." She paused, biting her lip, before blurting suddenly, "Do you really think I should?"

Anima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:35 am

Claire beamed. "Yes! You two look great together, and you said he's nice, a good sign. He obviously likes you back," Claire told her, a huge smile on her face. "When do I get to help you get ready?" Claire asked eagerly. Nova should know by now that Claire loved helping others get ready for dates and special occasions. It was like she had a talent for dressing up others, but not herself. She crossed her legs in Lotus pose, her favorite way to sit. She looked down at the book sitting in her lap, and flipped it over. If she stared at the front anymore, she would just want to read it. And she wanted to talk to Nova right now, about her and Nathan. Claire reached her hand up to her hair, and pushed one side behind her ear, surprised at her courage, especially with Alex in the room. There she went, remembering about him, no matter how much she didn't want to. She looked to Nova, waiting to see how she replied.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!