Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight Roleplay *IC* ((No Spots Left!!!))

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight Roleplay *IC*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm

"Gorgeous name," Claire said, giggling. When she stopped, she heard singing, and a guitar. She looked towards the door, once again, and looked closely. She couldn't see anyone, but the crowd outside was definitely thinning out. "Could we go back under the overhang soon? The water is going to soak through my hood, and I spent almost 10 minutes drying my hair today," Claire complained. She looked to her friends, and saw Nova was blushing again. "Is that singing Nathan?" Claire asked, with another playful poke. "I think you two would look good together," Claire added in a whisper. She had a smile on her face as she grabbed Nova and Kerra's wrists and dragged them back to the dry doors. "See? We should wait for Sophie inside, where it's warm," Claire said, wagging her eyebrows up and down. As if to prove her point, a door opened next to them, and let out a gust of warm air. It blew Claire's hair into her face, and she carefully pulled it away from her lip-gloss-coated pale pink lips. "Warm," Claire said, motioning toward the building. Her hips moved back and forth in anticipation, wanting to go inside. She had her fingers gripping the ends of her sleeves, pulling them down to keep her hands warm, and her hair was helping, but not that much. "Please?" Claire asked, making a pouty face.
She wonders "Why?" Does anyone ever hear her when she cries? This is the dark before the dawn. The storm before the peace. Don't be afraid, the seasons change.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anima on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 pm

"I guess..." Nova murmured, the warmth calling almost hypnotically to her. "Bye, Mimi!" she called and blew a kiss toward her ride. She propped her hands onto her hips. "Ya'll have to say bye to her too, or else she'll be lonely while we're away," she told them, her voice scaling upward into a whine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anima
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:15 am

"Bye Mimi!" Claire called, giving a theatrical wave, to the jeep. Claire looked to Kerra. "Your turn," She smiled innocently. "I hope Sophie didn't like, die on her way to school," Claire joked. The bell was going to ring any second now, and it wasn't good if Sophie didn't turn up before it rang.
Last edited by holaagurl14 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:56 am

"Bye Mimi!" Kerra called waving to Nova's car. Kerra looked at Claire and shook her head. "Maybe she's moving slow..didn't she hurt herself at dance?" Kerra asked. She thought she remembered them talking about it one day but she was unsure. "Yes let's go inside." she said and opened the doors to the school and walked in where it was warm. "Yay warmth." she muttered to herself.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:50 am

"No friggin way." Sophie remarked angrily at the unmoving crowd of cars. She wasn't that far from school and she had to get stuck. She looked around and saw an area where she could turn into a gas stations parking lot and run from there to school. She swiveled her car hitting the curb slightly and parked it. She roughly pulled the keys out of the ignition and stuffed them in her pocket. She got out of the car, slammed the car door shut, and locked it and started to run. But a terrible pain shot through her leg and she let out a small cry of pain before she composed herself. "Holy crap." she whispered kneeling down to rub her leg. "Guess I'll have to hop." she murmured, raising her eyebrows. She started hopping, not caring what any of the faces in the unmoving cars thougt. She hopped until finally she reached the parking lot, her friends must have all moved inside. She started limping, it wouldn't matter anyway how wet she got cause she was soaked head to toe. Her precious shoes where now grass stained and muddy. "I hate Mondays." she said coldly. As she limped she saw a pair of freshman staring at her the looks on their faces suggested they where about to laugh. "What!" she snapped. "I could still kick your *ss." she added pushing the doors open angrily and standing next to her friends. "Good morning." she said casually but still unable to hide the anger on her face.
And God Created Woman.
And She was Good.
And she had two arms, two legs and three breasts.
And God asked woman what she would like to have changed about herself.
And she asked for her middle breast to be removed.
And it was good.
And she stood with her third breast in her hand
And asked God what should be done with the useless boob.
And God created man.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby imogen_22 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:53 am

Alex was perfectly content with minding his own business until the school doors finally opened, and he would be forced to face the warm, enclosed school, saturated with the mingling scents of of blood. His throat burned just thinking about it.
Abruptly, one of the scents of the crowd strengthened, and Alex's jaw clenched. It was almost as lovely as it was tantalizing, an almost floral aroma. He slowly turned his gaze, pin pointing the scent to a girl with wild black curls. She was looking at him, her face swimming with blood in the form of a blush, but she hastily looked away.
He stiffened, pressing himself as far away from the crowd as possible. Eventually, the scent began to fade back into the throng, and Alex relaxed. It was not 5 minutes later though, that it filled his nose again, stronger than before. He looked up, and saw the same girl, her hair being blown back by the warmth of the building.
Alex cursed so low that no one heard him. That is, except for Maria. She weaved her way swiftly through the crowd to him, and murmured in a voice she knew that any human couldn't hear, "What's wrong?"
He said nothing, just shook his head and continued staring at Claire. He could almost feel his eyes turning onyx.
Maria followed his gaze, and her eyes widened. "You had better get inside." she whispered.
That was all Alex needed. Just barely at human velocity, he bolted past everyone, past the girl and her friends, and into the school.
Live, love, laugh

imogen_22
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anima on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:16 am

"Hi, Sophie," Nova said, blinking with confusion at her friend's appearance. "Why are you..." she shook her head suddenly, "Nevermind. Glad you made it before you--"

Suddenly, she felt a slight brush at her elbow. Looking over her shoulder, she shifted to let the person through, but he was already past and gone. She caught sight of the back of that kid-- she'd heard enough about his sister... Alex was his name-- hurrying past quickly. She chuckled a bit. "Well, someone's eagar to get to class," she muttered just as the bell rang. She glanced down at her new schedule. She had Pre-Calculus first period. With an exasperated sigh, she began into the school, knowing her class was quite a ways away. "See ya'll at lunch, or maybe sometime during class. Sophie, I'll introduce you to my Mimi later, kay?"

Anima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:26 am

Sophie raised her eyebrows, Mimi? "I have to go to Advanced Biology." she said giving each of her remaining friends a hug. "Oops sorry." she giggled, she got the front part of them wet. "Well you could be worse." she said pointing to herself. She limped too her class with Mr. Morton, "Hello Sophie, you sit..." Mr. Morton finally noticed her appearence. "What the hell happened to you?" he asked, Mr. Morton was one of her favorite teachers, he knew if he said a few minor "bad" words that the students wouldn't tell because the all loved him. "Traffic, gas station, leg, hopping, rain." she listed each and every one of the factors that caused her appearence. Mr. Morton shook his head trying to stifle his laughter. "You sit back there." he motioned to a seat in the way back. She sat down the seat was now going to be all wet. "Who sits next to me?" she asked, it better not be a prissy cheerleader. "Frett." he said cooly before looking at his papers again. Frett? The name sounded familiar but she wouldn't know till she saw his face.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:14 pm

((ooc: how do we always get on the second page without me noticing? Geebers, I will be over about 12:30. my dad had to go get groceries since my mom is busy. and he'll be home in like an hour. See ya then!))

"Bye Sophie!" Claire called, waving to her friend. "See ya 3rd period, Kerra," Claire said, then headed off to her locker, then Chemistry((yes, a lot like Biology, but I have my habits, and some I just can't break...)). She placed her bag inside her locker, which, amazingly, happened to be next to Sophie's. Claire grabbed a book, and her folders, then slammed her locker shut. She walked into her class, and greeted the teacher, Ms. Steineman. "Claire, you sit....... in the second row, the middle table, on the left side," Ms. Steineman said, pointing to a desk. "Who do I sit next to?" Claire asked. She wouldn't have minded sitting alone, but she didn't want to sit next to some complete loser. "Alex Harrington," Ms. Steineman replied. Claire froze. Alex? The guy she had saw before school? Claire took her spot quickly, and made sure to immerse herself in her book before Alex walked into the room. Her hair fell in front of her face, covering her expression, because she was sure she would blush, and quite a lot, if he talked to her.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby imogen_22 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Alex didn't breathe as he strode down the hall, trying to rid himself of the intoxicating scents. He opened his locker, shoving his bag in. When he let go, he realized he had been gripping the door so hard that the metal was now indented with his finger prints. He swore, slamming it shut. The door shuddered from the force.
He spotted Maria walking down the hall towards her locker, right next door to his own. When she saw him, her topaz eyes clouded with worry. Alex would've loved to talk to here then and there, but she was swarmed with her friends, so he hurried off to his next class. Chemistry.
He entered the room, keeping his head down as he walked up to Ms. Steineman.
"Hello." he said quietly. "Where am I sitting?" Although he was never one to socialize, Alex was brought up properly, and it was a habit of his to always be polite.
He watched as the young woman blinked, seeming to be at a loss for words. It was the standard reaction to those of his kind; most humans were thoroughly startled and dazed by their appearance. Alex had found it amusing at first, but it eventually got tiring.
"Er," she mumbled, fumbling with her papers. "I the...the...second row, next to Miss Gruesson."
But Alex had stiffened. Some one had opened the window, sending a gust of air-and all the scents in the room-towards him. Slowly, he turned. It was her. Sitting in the second row, engrossed in a book, it was her.
"Are you sure?" he murmured, clenching his hands into fists. "Surely there must be...some other seat."
"Uh, I'm sorry...um, Mr. Harrington." she gasped, shaking her head hastily. "That is your seat."
"I see." he replied stiffly, and walked over to the desk. He sat down, sitting as far from the girl as possible, hands clenched together on the desk.
"Hello." he managed to get out through his teeth, not looking at her. His whole body was tense, and he sat on the very edge of the chair. Oh God, he thought furiously, Kill me now before I do something I regret.
Try as he might, he couldn't force the gruesome thoughts out of his head. He would lure her outside after class, take her behind the school...it would be so easy. He could make it look like an accident, like she got mugged or something, and say that he got to her just after the fiends escape. So simple...
No. his reasonable side argued furiously. She's an innocent girl, she doesn't deserve that. Just endure the class...only an hour...

imogen_22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Claire looked up when he spoke to her. She knew her face was already blushing a light pink. "Hey, I'm Claire," Claire said shyly. The corners of her lips curved slightly upward in a small smile, then she went back to her book before she could embarrass herself. Oh my god. Why does he look like he doesn't like me? Claire thought. She looked as if she was reading, but she wasn't. She was thinking, and she was very deep in thought. She looked out of the corner of her eye, and was glad to see her black hair was blocking her face from view. She sighed silently, and started to read her book. She wouldn't worry herself too much about it....yet.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:24 pm

[[I haven't found a replacement vampire for my girl. :(]]

Kerra waved to her friends before going to her first class. Once she got there she had to wait behind some people as they had assigned seats. Once everyone was assigned the teacher introduced herself and then passed out some papers which were basically just the rules of the class, supply list, and things of that nature.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby imogen_22 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:26 pm

"Alex." He said stiffly, and looked away. Dear god, did her hair have to smell that good? He gripped the edge of his desk tightly with one hand, and tried to concentrate as Ms. Steineman began her class. Though this proved very difficult, as he'd already learned the curriculum 100s of times over.
"And what a wonderful art chemistry is-Miss Gruesson." Ms. Steineman's enthusiastic lecture on the wonders of chemistry was cut off, and an annoyed expression crossed her features. "Would you be so kind as to not read during my class?"
Giggles erupted throughout the class, though Alex did not smile. He glanced at her sympathetically. He had been there, having been embarrassed time and time again before he was bitten.

imogen_22
Member for 16 years

Re: Twilight Roleplay *IC* ((need male vampire!))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:28 pm

"Sorry, Ms. Steineman," Claire mumbled, hesitantly marking the corner of her book and closing it tightly. She blinked as a gust of air hit her in the face, but didn't make anything of it. She set her book quickly and silently down on top of her binder, her face burning red from everyone giggling. Why did she have to choose now to become sensitive to what was happening around her? She leaned back in her chair, her hair falling in front of her face to hide her expression, then tuned everything out. She looked blankly at the board straight in front of her, so it looked as if she was paying attention. After a bit of silence, thanks to her ability to focus on a single thing and tune everything out, she opened her ears, and started to listen to the lecture, in case Ms. Steineman called on her to answer a question. She didn't want to be embarrassed again, and definitely not again in the same period. She chanced a quick glance over at Alex, and saw he was gripping the table. Did he really not like her that much?

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Re: Twilight Roleplay *IC* ((No Spots Left!!!))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Nik entered the class late. Tends to happen when you need to hunt. The teacher handed out a paper to him and a lunch detention slip. She pointed to an empty seat next to a girl. He sat down and took a deep breath. Her aroma reached him and he felt uneasy.. Her scent was intoxicating, unlike the others. And her beauty... He tried not to focuse on her. For now. Instead, he pretended to read the rules sheet.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:20 am

Kerra looked up when someone walked in the class. She stared at the boy until he sat down next to her and then turned away. He was really goregous and she had never seen him around. Pulling out her phone, and hiding it, she opened a new text message to send to Claire. i think i found someone im interested in. she hit send and slipped her phone back into her pocket and continued to work on her assignment.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Nik pulled out his phone under his desk and began texting Alex. We be staying out of trouble? He put it away and flipped his hair. He noticed a girl next to him. He smiled and opened his book.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:28 pm

OOC: X3 I'm going to be cheap and use my first post from the other Twilight rp, and add on to it, haha~

Frett rolled over in his sleep, moaning when he heard the alarm clock's annoying beeping in his ears. He had already pushed the sleep button 3 times, and was about to do it a 5th time-- but then he realized how late it must have been, and shot upright in a sitting position. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and yanked the alarm clock off of the night stand. His eyes widened when he saw the letters 7 and 40 blinking in digital red numbers. Aw CRAP! He was going to be late-- AGAIN!

Frett launched himself out of bed, into the hall, and flung himself in the bathroom; which was surprisingly free for the taking. He whipped off his jeans, which he hadn't bothered to change out of from the previous day before he went to bed, and jumped in the shower. The water was freezing cold, but that didn't seem to bother him much as he hurredly scrubbed shampoo into his hair, a giant pile of foam forming on top of his head.

He rinsed his hair out, and came rushing out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Once in his bedroom he started flinging clothes around, sniffing each shirt and pair of pants untill he found an outfit that smelled clean enough to wear. He quickly changed into a dark pair of semi-baggy jeans and one of his usual well-fit black shortsleeved shirts, and topped it off with a filthy pair of hightop converse that looked like someone had walked through the fiery pits of hell and back in. Grabbing his backpack he rushed down the stairs. Just as he reached the bottom fo the staircase, he heard his older brother Garrett yell from the bathroom,

"FRETT, YOU LITTLE PUNK! YOU LEFT YOUR NASTY OLD CLOTHES IN THE BATHROOM AGAIN!!"

Frett rolled his eyes and didn't even bother responding as he kicked the front door open and headed outside across the muddy front yard towards his "hang-out Shack". He pulled the rusty doors apart, letting the early morning rays of sunshine fill the junky metal shack up. Once the doors were open, a beautifully restored 1984 harley was visible, it's black paint shining brilliantly in the sunlight. Frett stared at his masterpiece, a wide toothy grin plastered on his tan face as he took in the beauty.

He waltzed into the shack, grabbing his cherry red helmet with black stripes off the old dirty wooden shelf and placing it over his head. He buckled the straps of his helmet as he swung his right leg over the side of the bike and lowered himself onto the smooth leather seat. He smiled as he flicked the key to the right, starting the motor up with a roar. The bike rattled beneath him, and once it was warmed up enough, he reached for the handlebars and punched the gas, squealing his way out of the metal shack and into the dirt driveway.

The whole way to school he drove ten miles per hour over the speed limit, not wanting to be late again and get yelled at by the principal. Glancing at the time on his wristwatch, he jerked the handle down even harder, really speeding up this time. He just hoped the sheriff wasn't around to catch him, that would suck big time...then he would be in trouble with the police station, school, and not to mention hsi father. Ugh, what a nightmare that would be.
But the slight fear of getting pulled over didn't make Frett slow down, not one bit. If anything he just continued to accelerate his speed to dangerous levels his father would kill him for if he knew how fast he liked to go. Well, at least his hair would be mostly dry by the time he got to school, that was one good thing. He laughed to himself, and finally started to slow down as the school came into view. Everyone was just starting to pour into the front doors. Good. He still had time.

Pulling into the school parking lot, Frett found a spot that war far away from the front doors, not wanting anyone to scratch up his ride. He turned the engine off and removed himself from the seat. Taking his helmet off and shaking his hair out, he started to walk towards the school. This time he was actually on time, thanks to his speeding.
"I made it..." he huffed, stuffing his keys into his pocket and placing his helmet under his arm as he walked, soon making it to the front of the school. A group of people hanging about the flagpole paused from their jabbering when Frett came into view, and flocked over to him, each one greeting him, and a few slugging him in the arm as a friendly hello. He never much liked all the attention...but whatever, as long as they didn't bug him too much, he was okay with it. Plus, he got to copy homework sometimes. That was a pretty cool thing about being popular, or more like the only cool thing.

Briana, a short brunette girl covered from head to toe in namebrand clothes started to immediantly talk about a beach trip her and the others were planning to go on this weekend, the last (possibly) sunny and warm day of the summer. Frett barely listened, not having much interest in going with them. They would probably just play truth or dare, or spin the bottle so they could make out with each other. Ugh. Definately not his thing.

The warning bell rang, Frett's signal to escape from his group of admirers. He waved to them and mumbled a few words of goodbye, then made his escape into the school, glad to be rid of them. He glanced down at the schedule in his hand to see what his first class was, although he was pretty sure it was Advanced Biology. Yep. He folded the piece of paper messily and stuffed it into his pocket before he started to walk faster to his class.

He glanced at his watch, and his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. AH! Only 20 seconds left untill he was late! He grinded his teeth..stupid fan club, they were going to make him late! He took a quick glance around the halls. Empty. He took the chance he had and jetted at rocket speed to Advanced Biology. He saw the still open door, and dived into the classroom, just as the bell rang.

"Safe!" The teacher announced, as if it were a ball game.

The class burst out laughing, and Frett sighed with relief, Flashing them all a wide toothy smile. He looked to the teacher, who was holding a set of hand-outs for Frett. He took them, and the teacher put a hand on his shoulder.

"Okay everyone, I'm sure a lot of you already know him, but this is Frett Williams, from LaPush. He's joining our school this year, so treat him nicely." The teacher said, then pointed to the seat next to Sophie's table. He saw Briana from the corner of his eye, giving whoever was in the seat next to his a nasty glare. He tried not to roll his eyes. Girls. Yeesh. He went over to his table, whome he had to share with someone else. Probably one of his fans, yuck. He sat down, and turned towards his table-mate.

"Hey, It's nice to meet yo-" He began, then froze before he could finish. Suddenly Sophie looked up when he spoke to her, her eyes immediantly locking with his. As their eyes met, he swore he felt a jolt of electricity run it's course through his veins...but it had to be his imagination. But yet another strong jolt of energy burst throughout his body, almost making him slump out of his chair and onto the ground from it's power. His eyes widened, and everything went back, except for the spot Sophie was still sitting. Glowing lights surrounded her, as if she were the center of the universe. His muscles flexed under his clothes, and felt himself grow instantly protective of this girl...what was happening? All he could think about now was keeping Sophie safe....and making her his. She had become his entire universe with just one glance.

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:43 pm

((I'm perfectly okay with that. It's a good intro. And remember, the vampire families are at war with eachother, so I don't think they would be sending friendly texts to eachother...))

Claire sat in her seat, and didn't jump when she felt the familiar buzz of her phone in her back pocket. She leaned forward in her chair, and slid it carefully out of her pocket, watching Ms. Steineman to make sure she didn't get in trouble. She looked down quickly, and read her new text from Kerra. A smile broke onto her face, but disappeared so she wouldn't get in trouble. She leaned back, her phone held against the desk so it wasn't visible, and she texted back:

who? who? tell me! i promise not to tell him!

She pressed SEND, then shut her phone silently, and slid it back into the back pocket of her jeans. She glanced over to Alex, making sure he hadn't seen. He hadn't, from what she noticed. She crossed her arms across her chest, awaiting an answer from Kerra.
Last edited by holaagurl14 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Sophie looked up as the boy started talking. "Yah nice to meet you too." she said sarcastically. He had stopped mid-sentence, maybe she stank. Good, she didn't need a boy liking her anyway. Then she stared into his eyes and she felt a mix of emotions. Love, then nervousness, then confusion, then hatred, until rage filled her whole body. She wanted to look away but try as she might her eyes wouldn't budge. Her body started quivering as the desperate need to drag her eye's from his, filled her whole body. She swore her whole body was turning red and that smoke was spitting out of her ears. She couldn't speak, she wanted to scream to somebody, someone please slap me! Then a single tear streamed from her eye, down her cheek, then finally dropping to her hand. That broke the trance, she hadn't ever cried since she was four. She wiped the remaining parts of the tear from her cheek then her eye and snapped her head away. She didn't hate him, she hated herself. Why did she have to be like every other girl who was obsessed with Frett. But she wasn't obsessed, she hardly knew him, hardly talked to him. But the worst part of it was, she feared him.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!