Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight RP

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Mika sighed," And the chase begins! My favorite part!" with that Mika took off and easily caught up to Tyler.
"Not thinking on stealing my food are you?" She asked with a smirk.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 am

Tyler smiled he had dealt with harder vampires than this in his days with the Volturi and frankly this one did not scare him. From what he could tell she is normal. The crowd in front of him made him wonder at the intellegence of the girl again. She knew how to hide from him and the girl vampire without difficulty, he would have to do one of the things he knew how to do. Thankfully he would only be revealing a part of his power by doing this. 'Melody' Tyler's mind echoed toward the girl trying to enter the very powerful mind of the witch. 'If you hear me then listen.' He gathered his thoughts and unleashed them. The fact that he would not hurt her in anyway blistering through his mind on its way to her trying to gain admitance. He knew that he could only do this a little before hurting her fragile mind. His last thought was one he was sure would confuse her. 'Want to be friends? Your chances against the other vampires will be better.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:50 pm

She looked back at him using her own powers to speak with him, 'Why would you want to be friends with a witch, bloodsucker?' And continued walking staying with the crowd.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Mika just looked back at Tyler for a moment.
"What is he planning?" She asked to herself, quietly.
"You do know I'm only doing this because I'm bored, right?" Mika smiled to Tyler, trying to gain his acceptance.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:51 am

Tyler barely heard Mika as his voice reached out to the witch 'Because why not, you can use magic and I have my own little toy. Besides why not. I am not a human bloodsucker, a animal yes, but not human. Trust me. I can follow you until the day is over, then break into your house or you can talk. Your choice not mine.' He slowly retracted from Melody's mind breaking the connection between thier minds. He turned to Mika, "Hmm. You attack innocents when you are bored? I peronally like to ddrink animal blood, at least that way I don't kill a human, which is much easier to track and find if the humans or Volturi decided to investigate. Just so you know. But I suppose I am bored to. Wanna be friends?" he cast her a dashing smile in hopes it would call her in and calm her away from attacking the little witch who hopefully would also be his friend.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:35 am

"Sure! I might as well. I obviously have all the time in the world!" Mika lightly laughed, smiling back.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:48 am

"SO do I!!!!" Tyler says doing his best not to laugh at the truth to her words. He sees the girl walking away and talks in a very rapid fashion.

"The girl is special, she could be very powerful with a good master! Lets teach her how to fight."

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 am

"Ok. I know many ways to fight seeing that my mom taught me before she died." Mika smiled, agreeing with Tyler.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:56 am

"I like that idea, that way she can protect herself." Then help me, Tyler thinks in his most dark mind. "Then she won't be scared to talk to vampires!!!!!" *Psychotic smile

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 am

"Ah, touche'. By the way if you don't already know, I'm Mika." Mika said as she flashed one of her famous smiles.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 am

"Oh hello. My name is Tyler. Well then are you going to be enrolling in the very small school here? I am, a JUNIOR! I love being a junior. I like making everyone else seem so stupid." he gives a smile and laughs hysterically.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:44 pm

"Hai. Yes I am." Mika smiled.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:15 am

"Good then I suppose I will see you in school tomorrow, which means the girl will be there too. We should watch out for her, there are supposed to be more vampires in the school. We will keep them back. If you are okay with that." Tyler's mind had become cold and calculating, he knew that if he got into a fight with any vampires then both Alec and Jane would find him easier since they could sense his power when it exploded. He took a uneeded breath of air and let it out quickly.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:33 am

"Alright! Oh! I don't exactaly know what your thinking but I'm not gunna hurt ya....I think of you as a new possible friend!" Mika smiled.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:40 am

"Good then maybe we should figure out what our classes will be tonight. Tommorrow school will start." With that Tyler went in the direction of the large vampire family called the Cullens wondering all the time if they would accept him.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Mika just blinked and smiled, continuing to follow tyler.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:10 am

A smile crossed Tyler's lips as he smelled the girl following him. He didn't mind she was pretty... He smelled tons of vampires around him, this would be the home of the vampires.

<WE'S NEED CULLENS!!!!!>

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Mika lightly sniffed the air, slightly paranoid.
<Yeah, I think we do....>

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:59 am

The smell of vampires permeated the air and took him away with the power of it.

<<<CULLENS!!!>>>

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Seeing the vampires run away calmed her, though she knew they would most likely be at the school she was going to tomorrow. Sighing she walked back to her house. She looked over to the house next door and noticed a very tall boy walk into it. Her eyes widened with shock wondering how anyone could grow to be that tall. She stood there a moment then walked into her house. She sighed and walked up the stairs and to her room.

(She lives next door to Bella)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!