Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight RP

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:32 am

((Okay cool))
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 am

Name: Rosalie Lillian Hale
Race: Vampire
Bio: Rosalie was brought into the Cullen family as a companion for Edward in 1933. However, the two never responded to each other as anything other than a brother and sister. In 1935, Rosalie found Emmett being attacked by a bear and brought him to Carlisle to be saved. She has married Emmett publicly several times, as she is all about show and being fussed over.
Appearance:
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:20 pm

((I like the profile. You can start whenever))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:31 pm

((I need our Bella to post again before I do...))

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:27 pm

((okay))

After a while Melody woke up. She took her book inside, then started walking down the street. She had heard that there was a reservation that had a beach and wanted to go see it. She had heard that there where Werewolves there and thought they couldn't tell she was any different from humans. But she didn't know that she gave off a scent that was alot sweeter then humans that Werewolves could smell. She knew vampires could smell it though. After an hour of walking she finally made it to the beach. She silently sat under one of the trees and watched the waves that rolled by.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:45 pm

(( UGH! I'm waiting for Edward..... But I guess I can post.... ))

Bella stretched and slid off her bed, and walked to her bedroom window. She opened it, and looked around to see if anyone was coming. She sighed. Nobody was coming. Since Edward was still 'camping' she had hoped that she would see Jacob. Bella walked back over to her bed and sat down, fiddling with her hair.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:02 pm

"Where is it?" Pistis whispered, looking around with a tasteful smile, "I can smell it..." His lips curving into his smile and his fangs gleaming; streaming through the trees in silence, "The sweet taste of blood is dancing on my tongue. Oh how I can't wait to endure this little brat. Little witch--Little wit-ch, come out and play." He chuckled to himself as his red eyes beamed.

White hair streamed down his face, masking his features as he finally walked out and smiled, "Hello little one. Melody. Correct me if I'm wrong." His eyes turned to a tasteful luring blue.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Melody looked up and gave a gasp. It was one of the same vampires that had tried to kill her. She scrabbled to her feet and quickly started running away. Even though the venom of a vampire had no affect on her, he could still suck all of her blood out of her to kill her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Pistis smiled as he darted and appeared in front of her, grabbing at her throat with a grin. "Oh. Don't go anywhere my dear. Your blood smells so good." His hand scratched slightly against her arm with a drop of blood on his fingertips as he licked it off. "So delicious..." He hissed as he put her down, "I will not kill you just yet. Very slowly, let you be tortured." He laughed as he turned his face away. "So evil and wicked ain't I?" Chuckling, "Wasn't always that way but the thirst... always wins."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:00 pm

She held her arm were he had scratched it, trying to stop the flow of blood. Even though she knew it wouldn't work and he would just do the same as he had before, she still tried running in the other direction.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:03 pm

Darting back in front of her, "Don't out run a Vampire little girl. Your arm is painful?" Snapping at it as he put his lips to it, "One small favor I will adhere to." Moving his lips away, she was healed, a small.tiny. miniature scar left.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm

She quickly jerked her arm away, "L-leave me alone!" She said backing away from him. She glared at him as she did so.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Turning his head from her, "I heal you and that is how you treat me!" He gasped as he flecked to her side, "Your blood is too good to leave alone. Maybe for a taste I will go but otherwise no. No point to kill you and waste all the possibilities but so many are after you Melody. I will even be kind to... guard you for a payment or two. Dark creatures are on the run, more dark than me. All accounted towards you. "

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 pm

"I can take care of myself." She said still backing away from him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Turning his head, "Three more like myself are after you. Under my own hand they will be wanting." Chuckling greatly as he looked up and couldn't help himself. "Enjoy your time in this land for it is drawing to an end witch."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:46 pm

"Whatever bloodsucker." She said fiddling with the ribbon in her hair and started walking away again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 pm

This girl starting to catch his interest as he appeared on a tree above her. "My speed annoying you malady?" He amused as he looked at her, "Why do you keep running? Scared that I'm going to catch your... neck." Looking into her eyes. "Strong little witch..."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:33 am

She looked up at him, "Would you just leave me alone." She yelled at him "Your not getting any of my blood so you might as well leave!" She said getting annoyed. If he didn't leave soon she would try to use her powers to get away.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 am

Do I have to be one of the already listed characters? If not then I will make a new character! I Wills Have Fun with THIS RP either way.....

You are way cool for making this by the way... This should be fun!

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:16 pm

((You can be a made up character if you want))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!