Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight RP

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:27 pm

He jumped down, "Fine..." He pouted playfully with a grin before he started walking away slowly, "Your funeral.."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:46 am

She rolled her eyes at the wat he pouted and started walking down the beach the oppisite way he was going, "Stupid vampires. They need to all die."
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:25 am

((Cool Tell me what you think of this))
Name Tyler Kaiser
Age 19
Race Vampire
Apperance He has short blond hair and sharp golden eyes. He is 5''8' and wears a worn T and jeans at all times.
Bio: He watched his family die when he was young and also saw the massacre of his pregnant wife. He was turned because he was on the streets during the night.
Other. He is partially talented and is running because he is being chased by two volturi, JANE AND ALEC!! He stole something of thiers that they really want back.. He is searching for someone that no one will ever know! MAYBE

Tyler sits in the woods that he considers his room for the time being, sensing no vampires or others approaching him he feels content to sit as the sun filters down through the branches of the trees. He wonders again how much more stupid he could be for taking something from Alec and Jane, the two offensive vamps for the volturi. He also wonders how he would find her or him, he didn't even know!! Without this persons help he would die, but from what he hears this person fears vampires, or is at least wary of them.
He lets his skin feel the sun, the small amount of warmth barely affects his frozen skin or his dead heart. He loves it all the same though just sitting like this makes him feel at least remotely human. He wonders about his curse or maybe a gift. He is a vampire, that means life eternal, or a lifetime of misery. It also means hiding from humans, always in fear of what might happen. A small crack in the distance alerts him to another prescence he runs as fast as possible, going so fast that sound is not even possible to touch him. "Please," he whispers to the air and everything around him. "Don't let them catch me not yet!," and he is gone, going to the one place that everyone has heard of, to the one family that would stand against the volturi. Hopefully the Cullens would not give him a wide berth like some would, hopefully he would be safe....... Where are you he wonders as his speed increases just that much more.

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:34 am

THe smell, the taste, the scent, all of it hit him at once and he knew he was either dying in hell or living in heaven, he didn't want either. He smelled such a sweet little smell and knew that other vampires would be attracted..... He would have to do something. He stopped and forced himself to inhale the smell and get used to it. He then ran forward. There she stood a wonderful young woman who looked so sweet and vulnerable that he could have laughed.
"Who are you?" He whispered out in a soft sweet voice that he hoped would charm her. He knew she knew he was a vampire because he could smell she was something special. Hopefully she wouldn't freak.....

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:39 am

OMG Just so you know you forgot one of the werewolves, the least favorite of all the men, LEAH CLEARWATER. Yeah Seth's older sis.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:21 pm

((opps, your right, I did forget her))

Melody turned to see another vampire and rolled her eyes, "Great another vampire hopeing to get a taste of blood from me, well your not gonna get any so just leave." She said and turned starting to walk away.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Jacob rolled up to Bella's house in his crappy yet sturdy Voltswagon Rabbit with ease. He lazily got out, shutting the door behind him. As soon as he got out, the sweet stench of vampire hit his sensitive nose. He quickly looked around in panic and ran inside Bella's house, closing the door behind him.
"Hey! Bells? You OK? I smell 'newcomers' and its usually not a good thing with you." he said in a slight panic tone from downstairs.

"But why do that when there's a BITE to eat in front of us?" Mika said mischieviously as she popped out of nowhere, infront of Melody with a wide smirk on her face.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 am

Melody's eyes widened. Three vampires. She knew that she could handle one or two, but three was another story. They could easily over power her. But that didn't meen she wouldn't put up a fight. Slowly she started to back up and get ready to use her powers on the vampires.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:07 am

Tyler could feel the change in the air as the strange girl backed away, he knew she thought she was in danger but hoped he would be able to talk to her. Besides that she seemed to be afraid of the other vampire that seemed to be too close to him for comfort. He walked foreward with his hands raised, trying to calm the girl before him. He could sense the power that seemed ready to leap from her but he knew her basic structure made her weaker than a vampire. He could kill her if he chose to and yet he did not want to. "I won't hurt you. No one will hurt you as long as I am around." The words seemed to be the only thing that he could say that would at least warm her to the subject of him being thier. "I won't drink your blood don't worry about it." Still he didn't know what to say and now the other vampire came to close for comfort. "Ms. Vampire I suggest you back away from me before a fight presumes. I don't want to hurt you and you shouldn't want to hurt me. I hope." He felt another vampire further out and also that he was most likely smelling the fact that two more vampires had just surrounded his likely feed. "Please don't be scared....."

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Melody relaxed alittle, but kept ready just in case the vampire was lieing about him not hurting her. She had seen many deaths over the years, and one of them she remembered most was her parents, who were just killed by vamires a year ago. Vampires were not to be trusted.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Mika quickly morphed into Tyler and stuck her tounge out at him, crossing her arms.
"Ms. Vampire I suggest you back away from me before a fight presumes." Mika mocked him and morphed back into herself, backing up, cautiously.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 pm

((please don't tell me this is dead, I really want it to go on...))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Bella heard her name and walked towards her door. "Funny. Come on up! Or I'll come down. Either or!" She called and waited for a response. She hadn't seen Jacob for awhile, and she really missed him. "And don't worry, Edward's out hunting!"

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:08 am

" HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!!!!" Tyler screeches out as he watches the female vampire morph in front of him, his golden eyes shining with wicked happiness. He knew he had a few more days before feeding would be nessecary and when it became that bad the woods would offer him plentifully. "Wait why are you still cautious?" His voice is sweet and soft as he speaks to the strange human who had something about her that made her not fear him and not run in an instant, he could feel vampires around him and was not sure just how he felt about that, he wanted a new friend, not food. Others would definitely think differently. "Wait I know. Do you know of a vampire family called the Cullens?" Slowly cautiously he takes another step toward the girl, he could still feel her tension but some of it had disappeared.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 am

She took another step back as he stepped forward. She had heard of the Cullens and how they fed off of animals, but she still tried to stay away from were she thought they would be, they were still vampires after all. "Yes." Was all she said.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:57 pm

He sat watching them, whistling quietly, "So amusing little witch. All of you actually.."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Jacob bonded up the stairs in 3 long strides with ease.
"I really wasn't kidding about the 'newcomers'. I can smell them. There close, too." Jacob stated, looking around.
"The Cullens? Of course, I think everyone has. As for my cautiousness, I'm being carefull so you don't steal my food." Mika sighed, keeping an eye on Melody and ignoring Pistis's little comment.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:44 am

Melody's body tensed as the vampire said she was food. She felt her powers building up and sooner or later she would have to use them. Seeing as she was surrounded by vampires, now was the perfect time. Suddenly a barrier came out from the ground knocking the vampires back. As they were in a daze she began running and made it to a group of about ten people. They couldn't attack her if she was in a crowd.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 am

He didn't care he had been attacked by someone, his body stood erect and his anger swam through his veins. He charged the other vampire, she barely dogded as he let out a loud hiss and chased after the girl. He hadn't wanted to scare her but now he didn't care the little witch had dared to strike at him. He would show her his own might. Maybe he would- DAMNIT. He knows he wouldn't hurt her but the other two vampires would, he kicks at the ground as he tries to speed up to catch up with the girl before the other vampire that would, in all occasion, suck her dry.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Melody kept in the crowds noticeing that one of the vampires had still followed her. She stayed in crowds of people as she went from street to street hopeing that maybe she would be able to lose him as she made her way around groups of people.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!