Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight RP

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Twilight RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:00 pm

This will be based off of Twilight, except now a witch has moved to Forks after being chased by Vampires due to the fact a witches blood is sweeter then a humans, of course the Vampires can sense something starge about her, but dosn't know she is a witch yet. Will the vampire family help the witch or leave her to be killed by the three evil vampires?

Rules

PG-13
No godmodding
you can have up to 2 characters
I can add more if I need to

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:

I will be playing the witch

Name: Mia
Race: Witch
Bio: She has been chased into Forks by three vampires who are now still searching for her. She gets alittle nervous when she's around Vampires, Werewolves, ect.
Appearance: She has hazel eyes
Other: Likes to read

1st evil vampire: Proclaimer
2nd evil vampire: Kyosminenotyours
3rd evil vampire: articefive
Edward: kdawg3000
Bella: animchicita13
Alice: starryglamourgirl07
Jasper:
Emmett:
Rosalie: MEGAcya
Carlisle:
Esme:
Jacob: Kyosminenotyours
Seth:
Leah:
Embry:
Quil:
Paul:
Sam:

If I forgot anyone tell me
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Twilight RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Never read Twilight (plan to eventually if I can get my hands on a copy) but I'll play an Evil Vampire. ^.^ I won't post a skelly yet XD I might just keep it a secret. (too lazy)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:39 pm

((lol, kay, I'll add you))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:00 pm

I'm reserving BELLA!! I will be back in a sec to post her. WOOT!

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:05 pm

((cool now we just need some more people before we start))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm

((I almost forgot, this will be based before breaking dawn, so bella is still human and still lives with Charlie. Also my character has just moved next door to her.))

Mia sighed as she walked around her front yard. She kicked a rock over and over again and it was begining to get boring. Being the new girlin town was not fun at all, but she had no other choice. If she hadn't came here the vampires would have killed her. She sat down on her front steps and thought about all of this.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kdawg3000 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:22 pm

((Twilight is a wonderufl book! Your should read it sometime, it is certianly worth it. :) ))
Name:Edward
Race:Vampire
Bio:(If I can remember most of it) In the early 1900s Edward was born to ill parents, whom had been stricen with a fatel illness, which Edward was bound to recieve at one point. Early on i his life he was taken away from the threatening illness, his parents surley to be dead by that time.
A kind vampire named Carlisle had taken him in, turning him into a vampire under his own will. This also gave him the ability to read minds, as he had somewhat of the ability to tell more about people when he was still just a simple mortal. From the on he lived everyday with the Cullens, with his adopted silbings and parents to be with him through thick and thin.
Appearance:Image

kdawg3000
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:37 pm

(( YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT AN EDWARD!!! WOOT WOOT!! AND ONE THAT READ THE BOOKS!!! WOOT WOOT!!! ))

Name: Bella (( Um... Mind blank... Last name?? ))
Race: Human
Bio: Bella is an only child living in the town of Forks. Her mother is living with her step-father, and Bella is staying with her dad Charlie. She gets woozy when she sees blood, and her best friend is a werewolf, Jacob. However, her boyfriend/fionce is Edward, a vampire, so the two naturally despise eachother.
Appearance: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/ ... dBella.jpg
Other:

animchicita13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:07 am

((lol, yay! um...you didn't have to make a character sheet for them, but anyway her last name is Swan.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Bella sat in her room on her bed, completely nervous. In three days she was getting married. She wrapped her arms around her legs, and wondered where Edward was. She thought that if she was with him she woud feel a little better.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:11 pm

(( May I claim Jacob and an OCC? Pwease? 8D))

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:43 am

(Hmmm... I guess I'll join you. I'm ABSOLUTELY obsessed with the Twilight saga ♥ Play as Alice?)
Image <----- Spare a few clicks?

Please check out my Popular Topic(s):

Yu-Gi-Oh GX : Get Your Game On! (Recruiting!)

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:51 am

((Sure I'll add you))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:59 am

Mia silently sat on the steps of her house and decided it would be better to read then be bored. She walked inside and got one of her books off of a bookself then walked back outside. She layed down in the grass on her front lawn then opened her favorite book called Inkheart and beganreading. She had read it four times before, but it never got old to her. After about an hour she closed her eye and fell asleep right in the middle of her front yard.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:14 am

((Hello? Isn't anyone still doing this rp?))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Name: Mika
Race: Evil Vampire!
Bio: Was changed by a random vampire after he devoured her family while she watched. The rest of her story is unknown. Has the gift to change her appearence.
Physical Description: Gray shirt w/ skull heart, Black pants, short black hair w/ red bangs in 2 ponytails, skull clip, red eyes, red and black arm warmer things
Personality: Sometimes a dork,likes to fight and drink blood
Picture: In my icon and here!
V V V
~*~*~*~*
Name: Jacob Black
Race: Human/werewolf
Bio: described as a Native American of the Quileute tribe near Forks, Washington.
Other:cheery, passionate, adventurous, but quick in temper
Appearance:Image
Last edited by Kyosminenotyours on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:40 am

((cool accepted, you can start posting if you want))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:10 am

would I be able to join as a "full grown" Reneesme? *puppy dog eyes*
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:14 am

((Sorry but theis is based before Bella get pregent and still live with Charlie and goes to high school. So Reneesme isn't born yet. Maybe you can play someone else. We still have alot a canon characters and one more evil vampire left.))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:28 am

hm... I'm thinking imma take Rosalie, if that's okay. I'll get her profile up ASAP

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!