Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: The New Coven(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight: The New Coven(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:40 pm

"You quenched?" Michael asked Jasper who had come back from his nice snack on a deer that wasn't too far from where Michael had caught the doe. Jasper's eyes widened a little, because he didn't expect Michael to be waiting, especially if he didn't have to.

"Yes, now lets get back to the house." Jasper said.

"Race?" Michael smiled.

"No" Jasper said as soon as the word escaped Michael's mouth. Michael was a little annoyed at the fact they would probably run to the house without having any fun. Michael felt that out of all of the Cullen, Jasper was the least exciting. Jasper and Michael made it to the house within minutes Before entering the house, Jasper could feel several emotions within the house, meaning there was a lot of people currently inside. Jasper walked in with Michael behind him. They entered the house like polar opposites. Jasper had a look of unease on his face and Michael had a joyful smile. Adrian, Mia, and Renesme were the first ones Michael and Jasper had seen. Jasper let a quick smile cross his face and then he headed upstairs. He went into Alice's room and let a smile cross his face, this one was about 2 seconds longer than the previous one. Jasper already knew what was going on, Alice's favorite game of dress up. Meanwhile, Michael stayed in the living room with a smile on his face, thinking that it was enough of a greeting. He landed himself on the couch and sighed.

"I just swear that Jasper is the worst guy to hang out with The only fun we had was a race to catch a simple doe." Michael said aloud. Michael saw that Adrian was in the kitchen, so he figured he'd ask for something. "Hey Adrian! Do you know what's good after a nice drink of blood? Some soda, so how you pass your best friend a sprite." Michael said smiling.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Whisp went through the gigantic closet and giggled at some weird looking clothes pieces. She picked up on what was happening downstairs, she had passed Mia and Melody so she guessed they would be downstairs with Adrian and Renesmee. Jasper and Micheal had apparantly just come in, so Alice would no doubt go downstairs to greet them. So many people downstairs meant that would be the last place for Whisp to go. Whisp generally loved being around people, emphasis on People. Whisp had never been around so many vampires, or half-vampires, in her life. If it were just one other vampire she would be inclined to start a fight, play a trick, have a race, or do some other challenge, but with so many people she only wanted to be alone. (Give her some time to at least plan a better prank, at least)

Whisp pulled out a small writing pad from her pocket and set it down on the floor, then she set off to put a lounging dress on. Whisp setteled on a long black flowing dress, she smiled and twirled in the mirror, then she picked up her pad and headed toward the attic. There weren't enough rooms to house everyone when her coven moved in, so she stepped up and offered to take the attic. Whisp sneezed when she climbed the ladder into the dusty attic. Why Whisp still sneezed while no one else could she didn't know. Whisp pushed past some cobwebs and then plopped herself down on her small bed. Of course vampires couldn't sleep either, but Whisp 'slept' anyway, even if all she could do was lay down and daydream all night. She looked around her room. There was a boombox on her lamptable and a bunch of boxes on the floor. A few cases of sprite and cola were scattered around the boxes, and then a harp in the corner. Whisp sighed and then began to write on her pad. She was working on a poem. She scribbled a few words down and then she sighed. Whisp couldn't think of anything else so she put her pen down and slipped her writing pad into the lamptable drawer. She reached over and turned her boombox on, blasting maximum to her linkin park cd. Whisp knew that it would pobably annoy at least ONE person downstairs that her music was so loud. She leaned against the wall and started singing along to the song, 'In the end'.
"For the first nineteen years of my life nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called The Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end." -Rose Tyler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Rumor heard the noise coming from the living room. She sighed. Michael was back then.

She glided into the room.
'Are you silly little boys drinking human things again?' she asked, twirling a ribbon through her fingers. 'I don't understand why you do.'

She twirled the ribbon around his head then moved on, spinning and twirling the ribbon. She liked ribbons.
Image Image Image

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 am

Michael chuckled at what Rumor had said. It was offensive, but it didn't seem phase Michael at. In response, Michael decided to answer her somewhat rhetorical question.

"Comparing human blood to animal blood is like comparing a gourmet meal to scraps at the bottom of a trash can. Human blood is absolutely delicious you should try it sometime." Michael said as he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a sprite. He opened it and began gulping his sprite.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 am

Rumor folowed him agiley, winding the ribbon around his neck.
'Oh really? Well, It's hard tto be a ''vegitarian'', but I can't bear to think of the poor little humans getting hurt.'

he easily plucked the sprite from Micheal's hand and tasted it.

'It's a little plain, don't you think?'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Alice came skipping down the stairs humming a song that edward had played on the piano other night. She walked through the living room and stopped to look at the Tv which was on a random station. She watched as race cars zoomed around the track. She smiled a certin smile to her self and spoke loud enough for anyone in the house to hear her.

"I wonder what it would be like to race, maybe i can get a race car...." She trailed off as she tought about it.Maybe she could be in a race, did they allow female drivers? How would she look on camra anyway?

Ooc Sorry i was away so long

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Mia sighed, and walked into the living room just in time to hear Alice's comment, "You should try, I bet it would be fun." She knew it would be fun, though the fastest thing she had driven was a go chart and she ended up crashing it. After that her family said no more driving for her. She still hadn't gotten her lisence yet.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Alice smiled at Mia. "You could drive with me!!! or you could sit next to me while i drive...?" She frowned. "Do race cars have passenger seats? You think i'd know these things after all the living i've done..." She stood still as a statue her eyes still on the TV. "I should learn more obout these cars." She mumbled this as her eyes foloowed one car and then the next around the track.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:58 pm

"Thy do have passanger seats, but it's too dangerous to have someone in the car with you..." She said watching the tv. For lice it wasn't dangorous at all, but for Mia it was. She may be half vampire but she was still half human. She could die if they got in a reck. She sighed and watched one car cross the finsih line, winning the race.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:23 pm

"Well, you know that i woukldn't let anything happen to you, i am a much better driver then those people, not to menchen if anything was going to happen i would see it ahead of time."

She nodded her head while tapping it with one finger.

"Though if you really dont want to thats fine, maybe Bella will..."

she looked off into the disttance and suddenly her face went blank and her eyes widend. images of things flashed in front of her eyes. A thunderstorm...a pale fidgure running through the trees...a house that was on fire....and an all together bad feeling.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:36 pm

"Huh?" She said when she saw the blank expression on Alice's face. When it turned back to normal Mia touched Alice's arm, "What is it? What did you see?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Alice came back from her vision and gasped in air she didn't need. She turned to to Mia and shook her head.

"I'm not sure, it was so jumbled....it was so...bad feeling" She shivered a little. "Something big is comeing, their were vampires...tones and tones of vampires and they were all runnning through the forest...all together. There has never been a groupe together larger then out own and the Vultri." She looked a mia trying to think of what to do. "where are all the others?"

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:43 pm

"I don't know. Their all in different place." She said a worried look on her face. What would happen if those vampires came? If they were larger then the voltori then they had a problum.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Alice sat on the couch and crossed her legs under her. She calmed herself. "We will have to wait untill the others come, it's about time we had a family meeting. untill then i will try to see more."

She leand her head back and closed her eyes. If she were human she could have been sleeping. She brought the images she had seen back into her minds eye. First she examined the Thunderstorm....she focused on the sounds and realized that it sounded more like thier baseball games. only the thunder was countinus, there was no pause between. Looking harder at it she pulled up the image of all the vampires they were.....celibrating?

At this realization her eyes snapped open. "Why would they...." She loooked at Mia "They are all celibrating together, they are happy....but what they did feels wrong, to all of them. I don't understand it!"

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Mia frowned and scratched her head, "How old are the vampires?" She asked. It make make a difference if they knew what the vampires were, "Are they new borns, or adult?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Alice frowned as well "they are adult, and we are amoung them... i reconize vampires from all over, but...none of them are the Vultri... its as if something happend to them."

She pulled up the picture of the burning house and as she exsamend it realized something with a type of horror.

'they burned the home of the vultri...they burned it all, but it hasn't happened yet. But then when?" She mummbled this a little but so that Mia could still hear her.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 pm

"They..burned the house down..." That shocked her. How could anyone do that. It seemed impossible. She sat on the couch next to Alice, trying to think about these vampires and how they could even accomplish such a thing.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:25 pm

OOC: can i join????

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Alice stood and paced the living room. This couldn’t be right, it wasn’t what happened, the Vultri were like gods to the vampires. Who would kill their gods?

“Maybe I saw something wrong, you know my visions aren’t always dead on, and something could still change..”

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:08 am

"I hope you're right." She said frowning. She flipped the channel on the tv to a person playing guitar and singing on stage, "Now there's something I'd like to do." She said with a smile. She had always loved music and could just imagine herself on stage singing and playing guitar for a crowd.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!