Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: The New Coven(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Twilight: The New Coven(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Here is the OOC: post473095.html#p473095

((We'll start it a few days after they moved in with the Cullens))

Melody sat in her rooom, headphones in her ears and her Ipod playing "What I've Done" by Lincon Park. She quietly sung along as she sat at her window looking outside, seeing a figure jumping from tree to tree.

Mia jumped from branch to branch and tree to tree enjoying her self. She always loved being outside. Maybe Alice or Bella would come out and join her. She laughed as she saw her sister, well adopted sister, looking out the window watching her. As she went to wave at her she slipped and fell to the ground. Luckily it didn't hurt her. She was a half blood so she would have a few brusies and cuts but nothing major.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Twilight: The New Coven(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Alice was suddenly standing next to Mia smiling down at her. “Are you alright?” She asked holding out a hand to help Mia stand up, even though she probably didn’t need the help.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Mia gave a sheepish smile and took Alice's hand, standing up, "Your lucky, I bet you wouldn't even fall. No vampire would." Half vampire, half grace, half human, half, clumbsy. That's what she always thought when she fell.
Melody came out of the house, "You know Mia, it really isn't that smart to be climbing around on trees." Mia was like her little sister. Well, really she was her adopted sister, but they looked so old that it didn't seem like it. Even so she was always protective of her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Alice smiled at both of them and got "the" lookon her face. "You know i have some outfits that would look really cute on you too..." She trailed off into her own head thinking about what colors would look good on each of the girls. "We should all go to my room, i have the perfict outfits." She repeated he self and started walking toawrds the house.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:17 pm

"Your turn." Melody said pushing Mia forward, then running off as fast as she could.
Mia sighed, knowing there was no way she could out run Alice. It was impossible for her. She followed her up stairs to her room, "So what do I try on today?" She asked, trying to seem at least alittle happy about the clothes. The outfits were cute, but there were so many it normally took hours.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:35 pm

"Yay!" alice grabbed Mia's hand and pulled hger into the house. They passed th grand pieano and went up the stairs to Alices room. " so i have two outfits and i'll let you pick which one you want to wear."

"which do you want to try on?"

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Mia sighed, "I suppose I'll try the yellow one." She said and slipped it on, "How does it look?" She asked Alice turning around like she always wanted her to do when she dressed her up.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:54 pm

It’s perfect on you!” Alice clapped her delight. “only now you need accessories” She went to a jewelry box on her dresser and pulled out a diamond necklace. Walking back over to Mia she clasped it around her neck. She stool back and examined her. “You are gorgeous.” She nodded. “The outfit is yours to keep, I bought it with you in mind anyway, I was thinking about having a masked ball….what do you think?”

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:08 pm

"A masked ball sounds cool." She said with a smile. She looked in the mirror, suprised that she acctually looked good in a dress for once.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Oh Melody im glade you came, i bought you an out fit too although you can also chose which you would like." She pulled two more dresses from the closet.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Wisp sat drawing in the living room. Her clan had recently moved in with the cullens, to the best of her knowledge Bella, Edward, and Renesmee were spending time in their cottage. She heard a few zippers in Alice's room, she had probably dragged someone into a game of dress-up. Wisp smiled at the memory of when she had been dragged into the game before. She had ended up in a green number. Wisp hated wasting clothes so she had worn it to a musical at the 5th AVE theatre in Seattle. Image Wisp sighed and put her drawing aside, getting up and walking to the kitchen. She decided to play a prank on someone. She got a sprite and started sipping on it. Sprite never held a good taste for her and being a vampire she didn't need it, but just the concept of drinking something normal for once comforted her. She pulled out a piece of paper from a folder and proceeded to write, concealing her excellant caligraphy with writing that looked like a 15 year old boy had written it.

Dear Cullens, I know your secret and I'm going to tell the world unless you pay me a hefty sum of 5,00000 by 5pm tonight.

ps I'm in love with Alice.

Whisp snickered as she put the note on the fridge. It would be worth seeing everybody freak out for once, if anyone bought it. Not that anyone was around to see her write it of course, but Edward could probably tell everyone that she had done it, based on her thoughts. Alice also probably had seen her write it as well. Man, Whisp thought. Living with these vampires is no fun, you can't keep a secret from any of them!
"For the first nineteen years of my life nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called The Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end." -Rose Tyler

DarkSea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:37 am

Renesme had left one of her favourtite books at the Cullen house. She made her way over their quickly.

The house seemed quite, except for the sound of Alice gleefully gigling and the sound of zippers. Not again.

She walked into the kitchen and saw Wisp.
'What're you doing,' she asked.
Image Image Image

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:19 pm

"I knew I should have waited longer..." Melody sighed, "I guess I try the red one."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Alice gave Melody the red one to try on and examend her after she had it on. "It's not too bad...if you want you can go through my closet and look for a dress you like better, that is if you would prefure a different one then this."

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:56 pm

"This one is fine." She said wanting to get out the dress as soon as possible. She gtot into her normal clothes and walked out of the room.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Wisp turned around when Renesmee walked in. "What are you doing?" she asked. Wisp freaked a little, she didn't expect for anyone to find her so soon, although she didn't show any emotion on her face to give herself away. Wisp smiled at nessie. "Just sipping a sprite, want some? It probably tastes better to you." Wisp sipped some more of her sprite and then walked toward the living room.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Jasper and Michael were a few miles away hunting. Jasper was actually showing Michael some of the hot spots around Forks. Apparently, Michael and Jasper hadn't made it to mthe hot spots yet, because ther was not an animal worth hunting in the perimeter they were in.

"I can feel that you are getting a little impatient, but we're getting closer." Jasper said, responding to Michael's feelings.

"I don't see, hear or sme...." Michael inhaled the scent of a doe in the area. Michael gave jasper a smirk. "Ok, I guess you were right. Hm...How about we race for it. Who ever gets it first, can leave with a quenched thirst whilke the other stays out here looking for something else." Michael wanted to have fun and make this hunt interesting. Jasper looked in the direction of where he knew the doe was and a small smile crossed his face.

"Alright, but we haveto give it a head start." Jasper's smile quickly faded as he approached the nearest tree and punched it. A loud thunder-like crackle was made by the tree almost snapping. Michael's and Jasper's ears perked up as they could hear the light hopping of the doe. They both got into a ready stance, waiting for the sound of the doe's feet to disappear. It was so silent, they didn't budge.

"Go!" Michael shouted as they moved at the second. They whizzed through trees and brushes. jasper had the advantage of knowing the forest and was ahead of Michael. The doe had no chance against the two predators that moved at their paranormal speeds. Jasper was concentrated on the doe, when Michael kicked a large rock in his path. Jasper would have easily jumped over it, if Michael hadn't gave him a light shove. Jasper stubled but recovered without falling, but Michael already had his the doe on the ground restrained. Jasper gave a disapproving look and Michael smiled.

"We never spoke of any rules, so don't look so grim." Michael said before biting into the doe and feeding on its blood.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anima on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Adrian drifted through the living room then and into the kitchen where he could hear Renessmee and Whisp. He shot a poorly veiled look of disgust at the can of fizzed sugar water in Whisp's grasp. He would never understand the girl's craving for human substances. He smiled at her though and Renesmee too. He was not quite sure around his new coven-mates, but he was willing to work to get there.

Halfway into the room, he spotted the note attatched to the refridgerator. He rolled his eyes. "Oh my," he droned without any real urgency. "Our secret has been discovered. Whatever shall we do, especially since our ransomer has forgotten to tell us where to leave the money..." He rolled his eyes again. The note itself reeked of vampire, of Whisp specifically. Whisp's sense of mischief was leaving her in her old age, he thought with a bit of a smirk. "What do you think we should do, Whisp?"

Anima
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:27 pm

"I think you should cut the sarcasm and give me credit for trying." Whisp retorted defiantly, she took another sip of her sprite and then threw it in the trash. "I'm going to go play dress up with Alice. Try not to bore everyone to death, Adrian." Whisp rolled her eyes and then stuck her tongue out at him, then she skipped up the stairs and headed towards Alice's room, passing Mia and Melody on her way.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:05 am

Mia walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Seeing Renesme she smiled. There were on;y three half blood and having others around was probably the best thing that happened to her. She remembered for the first few months of her life there was no one around, not even a vampire. But now there were vampires and her own kind, "Hey Renesme. Hey Adrian. What's up?" She asked sitting down in one of the chairs.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!