Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Half-Breed Haven

Updates and Plot Discussion

a part of “Half-Breed Haven”, a fictional universe by Belladonna Dawn.

You are a half-breed and have come to the Haven to live free from hatred, but somethings aren't as they seem. Danger lurks about and it's your job to help your new home while finding love, making friends, or performing in the Half-Breed shows

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Half-Breed Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Updates and Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 pm

This is where you can ask questions about the plot, discuss plans about where you'd like the plot to go (If you want to fight someone, start a group like a band, love interests, etc.)

It is also where I'll be posting updates like bands that have been started, the DRAW competitors, and any other important events.

First, i'd like to start with the starter groups. They will be three groups who will each have a leader and basically it's an introductary thing so that people can start to intermingle. Leaders, all you have to do is act like you know exactly what you're talking about and try to ask personal questions (e.g. favorite things to do, values, favorite animal, etc.) It's more for character building than anything else.Here are the groups:

Group 1--
Leader: Coralie Flora
Members:
Victor Lucian
Fae Love
Joshua Sullivan

Group 2--
Leader: James Harper
Members:
Lia Dove
Alpha Bell
Vi Lucian

Group 3--
Leader: Faith Harper
Members:
Elliot Parker
Daciana Sullivan
Jamien

I tried to make it so characters weren't doubled up (as in both your characters in the same group) and also to have two girls and two boys in each group. this may be editted if more people join!

If i messed up with my plan or you have any questions, please tell/ask me!

After everyone has thier first post up, we'll have a time jump to when everyone's in these groups. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Updates and Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Okay, for the guys who are not on the list:

Nero- group 1
Dren- group 2
Kieran- group 3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Do we wait till our group leader posts?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 pm

I don't want this to take forever, so, no, just go ahead and start!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Alright!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:50 am

I just now found this OOC group. I'll post tomorrow now that I know which groups my chars are in.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 am

That's alright! Thank you! :D

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm confused! We went to our groups right? Did we move back to the Haven?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Basicall yeah. I just did Haven because James moved to another location.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 am

So what about our places?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 am

Well, um, what do you mean?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laura-Dora on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 pm

The only reason my post said The Haven was because I accidentally forgot to change it and when I realised it was too late ^^
I'm not really sure where we are going next with the plot though?

Laura-Dora
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:06 pm

I was just wondering if we stopped writing in those and just moved everything to the Haven place.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Okay, so we're going to move onto the DRAW now. Yay! :D

You should begin training if you are in it and the actual thing will be either this weekend or later this week (Due to the fact that my non-existant life has decide to show up for the weekend)
Here are the Pairings:

1.Coralie vs Faith
2.Victor vs Vlashneer
3.Rose vs Daciana
4.Jamien vs Joshua
5.Vivian vs Fae
6.Pheobus vs Elliot
7.Keiran vs Lia
8.Nero vs Drendale

Harley will be an alternate for one person who doesn't post in the DRAW.

Rules for the DRAW:

-This is where you get to post and be VERY creative to try to win the battle.
-Everyone gets one weapon.
-All fights will take place at once, so when you are fighting, put the number of your battle at the top
-These are only the first fights, so they shouldn't take that long (only a few posts)
-Failure to post for an unreasonably long amount of time will result in a disqualification
-Anyone can give up. If you are planning to leave us for a long time, then please give up the fight
-The winners of each fight move on to the next round until there are only two people left
-Characters can die in the DRAW. It's up to you, though, if you want this to happen.
-Characters can also be seriously hurt
-No one is invincible
-If a battle is taking a long time and you don't wrap it up, someone will be declared the winner (probably the most creative person) so we can move on
-since this is only the first round, it should be quick. The next few can be longer and more intense.

So that's that! Anyone have any questions?

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlashneer on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Is there a particular time of day that the fights will be taking place in game? Also, would the entire draw take place over the course of a couple of in game days or all in the same day, so that say, fresh wounds from a previous fight would have time to have healed some, or would they be more of a hinderance?
Familiarity, the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.
Devotion, the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of their faith.
Conviction, the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.
Fellowship, the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.
Trust, the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Vlashneer
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 am

There's not any particular time because my noon may be 5 am for someone else, and it wouldn't be fair to force someone to get up at 5 am. So it will just be whenever people can post!

Also, the DRAW will probably be like a fight every in-game day. Likely, there'll be a character in the hospital who can heal or something to keep it fair!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlashneer on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Just to make sure, since it's the weekend and all, are we going through with the Draw still?

Vlashneer
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey guys my comp is working again so I will try to catch up. I will try to post by Thurs. at the latest.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valerie_Nix on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:25 pm

*thumbs up* Got it, I was supper busy last week, but I should be able to be on whenever this week.
"Damn modern people and their wizard’s tools." -Jericho

"I hear stupidity is a fatal disease. Doing my own experimentation to see if that’s true or not. If I survive, we’ll know it’s not. If I die…well, it’ll suck. Bad. And I won’t be happy." -Asmodeus

"Its okay, you looked all bad ass until you hit yourself in the face" Shaun from Psych.

"We have to get her the best, 'cuz she's Christmas in a cup!" -A Customer.

Valerie_Nix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlashneer on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm kind of waiting until someone responds to my last post until I can really do anything.

Vlashneer
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!