Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hijōshikina's House of the Unstably Brilliant

Updates.

a part of “Hijōshikina's House of the Unstably Brilliant”, a fictional universe by Ville.Sunfall.

Look inside for more

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hijōshikina's House of the Unstably Brilliant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Updates.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:44 am

After judging the Last role. On who gets the last spot.

I will make the rest of the updates tomorrow evening. So you have till then to finish your CS.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Updates.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:47 am

Yay~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 pm

So I recently updated the Cast.

There will be another genius.

And there will be more Cast added later on into the R.P. So when that happens, don't be surprised. :3

I have accepted the final roles. It's in the information. Ill start the R.P either tonight or tomorrow. So that will be the 1st or the 2nd.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:46 pm

I keep getting asked of how long they have known each other.

Akito and Max have known eachother for a good 5 years or so. Before the house was made and decided on.

2 years after that. Akito met Mariya, They known each other for a good 2 - 3 years. That's when the house was decided on being built.

Shortly after the house was done. The Manager Max, introduced them to Yuu and Shin around the same time.

Shin and Yuu has only known Akito and Mariya for about a good year.

Kim will be introduced shortly. She is the only one who doesn't know everyone. For the past years they have had alot of Housekeepers but none of them had stuck with.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:40 am

I got rid of the posting Order.

XD Sorry guys, but I started to dislike it, I felt restrained. So just go ahead and post whenever, just make sure you post and it is more than 400 words.

Don't forget to use COLOR when your character is talking and or thinking. Please and thank you.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:33 pm

My next post is written, I just have a few IRL obligations first... It will be here by tonight. (EST)

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 am

I’ll wait for your post then, Tales of the Wraith, before I also post mine, since you already wrote it. Is that alright?

Quill
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:46 am

People we really need to keep this going! It's an awesome rp! I really hope it doesn't die.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 pm

I want to remake this....

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:25 am

Okay, As of now, I Have remade this roleplay. Anyone who wants to rejoin can pm me or reserve their desired spot in the new rp.
roleplay/yatogoras-house-of-the-unstably-brilliant

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!