Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A vacation turned disaster [OOC + Sign ups]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

A vacation turned disaster [OOC + Sign ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:21 am

The Plot
It is said that this island somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean was a beautiful place,a great place to go for a vacation.Families,couples,friends...Many people flock here for a vacation,their dream vacation.There was this group of people who decided to have their vacation there.They stayed in this huge mansion,the only place on the island where you can stay.However,things soon got sinister.People started going missing and these people were stranded on the island.Soon,the people who went missing were found dead.Who is the murderer?When they found out who the murderer was,what would happen?How many survivors will be left there then?

More Info and rulez
When they arrive at the mansion,the guests will be brought to the lounge to check into their rooms.There is also a bar,restaurant and other features in the mansion.It's a pretty charming place to be in.
-The murderer will be chosen by me.Please DO NOT ask me to make you the murderer.
-The murderer will be amongst the staff.He/She will not be the hostess or any of the guests.
-No Godmodding.
-I'll be the one telling everyone who died.The murderer will pm me the name and I'll tell everyone.
-If you die,you're allowed to make another character.PM me and I'll get your next character in.
-Please do not kill if you are not the murderer.
-You can come either with your family,friends or by yourself.
-Please keep romance PG13 which means hugs and kisses only.
-The other basic rules...
-I'm the GM so I set the rules.

Rooms(up to 3 ppl per room if you want to share rooms.Will add more when necessary.)
1:Dr. Stein
2:Karen
3:Levi
4:Jaycee
5:Scott
6:

Jobs available(more might be added.)
Manager:Janice
Assistant Manager:Name
Receptionist:Linda/Name
Waitress/Waiters:Addy/Name/Name/Name
Chefs:Jolene/Daniel/Name
Bartender:Blank/Lashun
Cleaner:Valerie/Name/Name

Character Sheet

Mansion Staff
Name:
Appearance:
Bio/background:
Personality:
Job:
Others:

Visitors
Name:
Appearance:
Who you came with:(If none then jux leave it.)
Bio/Background:
Personality:
Room no:
Others:

Here's the IC!--->http://www.roleplaygateway.com/vacation-turned-disaster-t15017.html
Last edited by NightLady on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A vacation turned disaster [OOC + Sign ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:36 am

Name:Alexis
Appearance:Image
Bio/background:Alexis has been living here all her life and inherited this mansion from her grandfather.Throughout the years,she managed to hire people from many different places and managed to create her new career.She has been managing the place for a few years now and earned great money just by using this mansion left behind by her granddad.
Personality:Outgoing,Cheerful
Job:The hostess,owner of mansion
Others:nothing much

Name:Karen Kusuma
GenderFemale
Who you came with:
Bio/Background:Karen had just graduated from university and decided to come here for a vacation before she heads home to find a good job.She seems to be always cheerful and is a smart girl.Throughout her years studying,she never got a grade below a C.She graduated from university with flying colors and thus,her parents decided to sponsor this trip when they heard that she was going on this vacation.
Personality:Cheerful,short tempered,a little shy.
Room no:2
Others:
Last edited by NightLady on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:41 am

Mansion Staff
Name: Janice Young (referred to as JY)
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/green%20eyes%20anime%20girl/chadni98/anime%20girls/Grace.jpg?o=59
She has dark brown- red hair and big, green eyes. She is skinny but surprisingly strong. Her eyes are impossible to read and often her expression is blank. She looks pretty but cold. Her hair is often tied up in a tight bun. She wears suits that are black, white, brown, grey or dark blue, covering the scars she received from the past.
Bio/background: Since young, she was abused by her parents. The hostess' grandfather was then her neighbour, took pity on her and adopted her. (night lady hope u dun mind :P)Ever since then she stayed with her guardian. Somehow, she is good friends with the hostess, like sisters, having grew up with her.
Personality: She speaks only when necessary, and none have seen her laugh before. Firm in her orders, she is often feared by her staff and everyone does when she says in the hotel.
Job: Manager.
Others: -NIL-

this okay night lady?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
piecing back together the smithereens of dreams
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

happy me:]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:03 am

accepted,people,please please please join....

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:07 am

haha. looks like you are unpopular. just kidding :D

happy me:]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samickie on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:44 am

Mansion Staff
Name:Jolene Ishii
Bio/background:A rich run-away from home girl
Personality:Stubborn and caring
Job:Chef
Others:Her father is actually the CEO of a company,but after her parents disapprove her of studying culinary skills,she ran away from home.
Thank you for all of your support...
Cheers,
Samickie

Samickie
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iRogue on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:49 pm

Mansion Staff
Name: Artemis Blank. Preferred to be called Blank.
Appearance:

Bio/background: Once a bartender for one of the hottest clubs in hollywood, Art became tired of the scene. Too much glamour, celebrities, and worst of all, drama. He decided he wanted to go solo and rid himself of any stress. When offered the job as a bartender of a mansion on a tropical island, he couldn't refuse.
Personality: Art is a great communicator, one of the most important things in the profession he is in. He can listen to people's problems, and give even better advice on how to deal. Many people find comfort in him with their secrets or problems, and he is always ready to lend a helping hand.
Job: Bartender.
"I joke, no stress. Love, Live, Life, Proceed, Progress."

iRogue
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marred_Shell on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:18 am

This looks fun... Here's my character :3
Name: Valerie Green

Bio/background: Originally a high school graduate working odd dead end jobs in her small hometown, Valerie always had dreams of something bigger. Saving up her money and moving to the big city and bleached her hair, changed her name, even her personality, running away from her past and becoming a whole new person. She got a job as in a cleaning service, eventually was promoted as a maid for rich people. When she saw the opportunity to be a maid on a tropical island resort she leaped at the chance, signing up immediately.

Personality: Outgoing and cheerful Valerie will engage in small talk with anyone. Dedicated to her work, she really wants to keep her job and will go to great lengths to keep the customers happy. She doesn’t take kindly to too many questions being asked about her past though...

Job: Cleaner
"Words. So innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."
-Nathaniel Hawthorne

Marred_Shell
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iRogue on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:04 am

You have a lot of staff members. Where's all the visitors lmao :p

iRogue
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:28 pm

okays,you're all accepted.Lol,i seem to only have one visitor...

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iRogue on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Maybe you should advertise about the beautiful mansion a little more :p

iRogue
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:51 pm

still have room for one more? Well..two more ^^;;

Name: Lashun Yoshiyamaka (yoshi for short)
Appearance: Image
Bio/background: This is Lashun first day on the job. She has had prior exprience of being a bartender at a famous club, Emurgen-C, and decided to move up to tending in a mansion.
Personality: Lashun is a spontaneous and friendly, making it quite easy to make friends. She knows that there's always a time to play and a time to be serious, yet she'll try to slip a small joke to relieve tension. She's also a romantic daydreamer; love is what she hopes for but doesn't look for.
Job: Bartender
Others: She brought her older brother with her to prove that she could take care of herself. (ironic, huh?)

Name: Levi Yoshi
Who you came with: Lashun, younger sister
Bio/Background: Levi runs a shack on Miami beach, working on raising money to purchase - if not built - a sea-side home in the future. Once he heard of his sister's new job away from home, he closed down the shack for the "holiday" to go with her.
Personality: Levi is a fun and caring family person, though when around new people, he doesn't speak unless he's spoken to, making some people think he's anti-social. He's very protective of his sister, especially when boys are around.
Room no: 3
Others: none

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sefrof on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:18 pm

Visitors
Name: Dr. Kururu Stein ( likes to be called Dr. Stein )
Appearance:
Image no skrew in his head
Bio/Background: Dr. stein is a very skilled surgent and he loves his job alot almost to much and he soon started to do surgerys for people who did not really need them so the director of the hospital and forced him to go on holiday to relax and cool his head
Personality: he is normaly calm and cool headed but very sadistic but he can act crazy when he get hyper
Room no: 1
Others: don't stay alone with him to long he might ask if he can dissect you

sefrof
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iRogue on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:40 pm

Nice :) We're getting more visitors. Let's see what jobs and people we have already.

manager : Janice
hostess: Alexis
chef: Jolene
bartender: Blank, Lashun
cleaner: Valerie

Room 1: Doc Stein
Room 2: Karen
Room 3: Levi

iRogue
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Thanks for the report,iRogue :).I'll just wait for a few more visitors before I make the IC and start the RP.Btw,Lashun,Levi and Dr. Stein are all accepted.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iRogue on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:36 pm

haha Sorry. I know that's your job. Perhaps I was just getting a little excited =P

iRogue
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:13 pm

Nah,I don't mind.It's okay,you don't have to apologize...
:D:)
The IC's done alr.
Here's the link.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/vacation-turned-disaster-t15017.html

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:44 pm

Mansion staff
Name:Jake Remolds
Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy/the_wootness/anime_guy.jpg?o=3
Bio/background:reaveled in rp
Personality:He is manipulative and likes to be nice.He is a good actor and loves to be silly.
Job:Owner
Others:He loves watching action movies and takes martial arts
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:52 pm

Um...Do you mind changing ur job?Cause I'm the owner alr.Other than that,your profile is fine with me.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:21 am

Name: Addy (Adrien) Savelle
Who you came with: No one
Bio/Background: Adrien worked at an animal shleter, and as a photo-journalist in San Diego. When she was offered the job as a wiatress of an island, she couldn't resist, and accepted.
Personality: Addy is very mother-like, when it comes to people who are suffering or sad in any way. She tends to try and start conversations with people she doesn't know, to try and get them to actually talk.
Room no: 3
Others: She has a puppy, named Ian! A fully white husky pup. ^.^

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!