Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Valdez University

Valdez University

a part of “Valdez University”, a fictional universe by RainbowMotorcycles.

Here at Valdez, students will discover alot. About others, about themselves, and about life in general. Welcome to college.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Valdez University”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Valdez University

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Yup, I have several games made myself and there are a few that just screamed to a halt. I'm still trying to get them going again but I need maybe 2 other players to help continue one of them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:08 am

Make Banana post! I PM'ed her, but no reply. I don't mean to hassle her, just so you know :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Hey, Something: If you would like to, you can control her character as little as possible and get out of the conversation you are in. I'll try to find someone to replace her.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Okay, that's too bad though. And I'd rather not take control of her character. I'd just mess everything up. So unless one of you will take control of her for the moment, I will just give it one more day, and then I'll post :)

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Sorry my post is short, but I just gotta get in this again! :)

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Yay! Well, at least you posted. I havent been able to get on the computer lately for more then half an hour, so I'm going to try and write up something good, but it may seem a bit rushed. Sorry! *^_^*

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Could one of you link the latest page to me? I still can't access it since this thing is being weird.

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 am

I can wait here for a while till you both can post again, Don't worry about the site problems. Its just every time they do a holiday graphic switch some, Something usually happens.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh and btw, Thanks for the correction of Lobster Bisque. Honestly I am not surprised I missed the whole thing, Food linguistics is not my strong suit.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Oh, you're welcome :) I am an aspiring chef, so food linguistics is just one of my specialties XD

By the way, sorry for my absence from OOC. I wasnt paying attention

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey, does either of you know someone who can play one of the other characters?

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:59 pm

I will ask some of the people in my other RP (Which is seeking other characters by the way ;) )

But I wont get around to posting 'till tomorrow or the next day. I have alot of cleaning to do tonight and tons of cooking to do tomorrow.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 pm

I could try to ask around as well, However I haven't heard from any of them since before the holidays.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 pm

I'm glad that the game was close so we could grab some other players, Cause I just got contracted to Rome 2 days ago and I will be here for maybe 3 more days.

Just Pm me when your ready to start back up again and I will be back on.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!