Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: A New Generation

Vampire Knight: A New Generation.

a part of “Vampire Knight: A New Generation”, a fictional universe by Pizzahutmarioparty.

Many years have passed since Yuki and Kaname have left Cross academy, but the fight for peace between Humans and Vampires continues.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampire Knight: A New Generation.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:12 pm

actually it takes exactly 4,697 licks to get to the center. =_=
Image Image ImageImage Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 pm

...It really depends, like how you lick it.
Otherwise..
YOU JUST RUINED MY POINT. D:<
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 pm

MWAHAHA~!!!

yess...~ that is my goal!!! >:D

haha.:P

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 pm

I will call Slender man on you to stalk you till you go insane, me and him go waaaay back.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 pm

I will get cookie monster on you! along with jackie chan!!!! im asian, so i can call him!!! >:P

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm

D:< I got Chuck norris's number, what now!?
Then again..Chuck Norris doesn't need a cell phone; he just speaks normally and the other person listens.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm

hahaha... xDD

oh ya!?! well i can sick.. er... um.... -thinks hardly.-

WELL I CAN SICK SNOOKIE ON YOU! and we all know that would be scary ;P

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

I think you just won this battle, for now...

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:40 am

Batman. 'nuff said.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 am

haha, but pshh...! super man could pumble batman any time he wants!

and him and hugh heffener are unstoppleable together!!! xD

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Alright guys, I am going to make a vampire character here. She won't come in till later, you can say she is some what important. Though I don't want to spoil anything...
Stella probably has a idea who she is. <_<
*edit*
Also I am going to throw up a NPC box, basically their characters we can kill off and do whatever with them. So if any of you pure bloods wants a snack, thar you go. Unless of course you want to snack on the prefects then ask first~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:48 pm

@Straight: Hugh heffener may have an army of bunnies at his disposal, but Darth Sidious has UNLIMITED POWER!!!

@Pizzahut: So who plays the headmaster? I'm a little confused on that.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:54 pm

HAHAHA! xD that comment about hugh heffener or whatever made me crack up~! xD

oh, you may say Darth Sidious... but I say...

YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the force be with you young ones. :3

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Well, seems Stella took the liberty of playing the head master so I will leave it to her I guess.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Okie dokies!

Psssh Yoda is no match for Vegeta! ....wait. I lied, because Yoda's power level is 8999!

Whoops, I mean, ITS OVER 9000!!!

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Vegeta is no match for...darn what was that pink guy's name, boo? No no...=_=

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Uhm, not to sound like a complete DBZ nerd but I think you're talking about Majin Buu....

Besides, the fanfiction between Sebastion and Ciel from Black Butler would send him crying to his momma's house in fear. xDD

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Ah that's right! Thanks so much, I watch DBZ as a kid so my memories on the characters are a bit blurry.
Hehe just as expected, at least one person would get themselves hurt and totally just walk it off or not notice it.
:p Not that it's a bad thing, just guys...I understand the whole vampire blood thing. Don't go over bored with hurting your character to make her/him bleed to attract one of them. If it doesn't work the first time, don't continue it or remind us in every post your character is bleeding.

Sorry, I just tend to be very aggravated when people constantly remind the fact " Such and such was walking down the path her/his hand still bleeding, but still hasn't noticed." If a vampire doesn't some then no one was interested in interacting, though this doesn't mean don't do it at all.
We need a little action here and there. :)

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:54 pm

oh, sorry i didn't mean for it to attract vampires or anything... its kinda gonna go along with what ima do with Sika.. haha.. sorry. :P
and she isn't bleeding; its just raw like an eraser burn. :)

ah and don't worry... WE ARE ALL NERDS~! xD

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Oh no, it wasn't directed at anyone. It was just one of those " Just to let you guys know." things.
I thought it would be better to tell everyone now, before it did happen and I would get agitated. Also I know that Straight :) So don't worry...I can't wait to Sika go RAAAGE.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!