Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:10 pm

[[awe that sucks. why were you shoveling lava rock into a trailor?]]

Jacoby looked at his phone. He sighed. Whatever you want..anything you name it. he sent back to her. He had a feeling he was going to regret that in the end but he needed her help.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

((because it's in the area where our dogs need to go and if they walk on it it will cut their feet up.))

Audrey read the text and smirked to herself. Ok I'll do it, but I'm not telling you what I want you to do for me just yet. She texted back.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:23 pm

[[that makes sense]]

Jacoby sighed. Okay..deal. he sent back. Now he was scared.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 pm

((yeah it wasn't fun and we're not done. we have to do more tomorrow.))

Audrey smiled as she read the text. She really sisn't know what she was going to make him do yet, but she would think of something. When the bell rang, Audrey walked out of her class. She saw Colton first since his class was only a few doors down from hers. To her Colton was very much like a brother and Audrey was like a sister to him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 pm

[[damn that sucks.]]

Jacoby got up when the bell rang and decided to go find Audrey. He walked down the hall until he saw her and walked over. "Hey so what are you going to make me do?" he asked her as he looked at her.

Emery walked out of her class and saw her friends standing in the middle of the hall. She walked over. "Hey guys." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:48 pm

((yeah i'm so not looking forward to it.))

"What do you think would be fare to pay me back?" Audrey asked as she looked at Jacoby.

"Hey." Colton said with a smile when Emery came over.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:12 pm

[[i wouldn't either]]

Jacoby shrugged. "I told you whatever you want." he said to Audrey.

"Hey Colton. How was class?" Emery asked since Audrey and Jacoby seemed to be having a conversation of their own.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:41 pm

“Then I guess you’re just going to have to wait to find out what I want. Either that or you tell me what you think would be fare payment.” Audrey said with a smirk.

“It was boring and easy like always.” Colton said as he looked at her.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Jacoby sighed and leaned against the locker. "Fine." he said.

"Same here." Emery said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 pm

“Ok so now that that’s settled do you want me to come over to your house after school or what?” Audrey asked as she gave him a smile.

“So I think I’m going to ditch this next period. I have Biology.” Colton said.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Jacoby nodded. "Of course." he said with a smile.

"I'll come with you." Emery told Colton with a smile. "We have a race to finish anyways mister." she said smirking. She knew Colton knew exactly what she was talking about.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 pm

“Ok, so shall we get to our next class?” Audrey asked Jacoby with a smile.

“We do don’t we.” Colton said as he smiled.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 am

"I guess we shall." Jacoby smirked. He looked at Emery and Colton. "You guys going?" he asked. "Nah..Colton and I have a race to finish." Emery said with a smirk.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Audrey looked at Emery and Colton with a smile. “That sounds like fun.” She said and Colton nodded in agreement. “Yeah and I’m going to win,” Colton said.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 am

"Only if you cheat again." Emery said with a smile. Jacoby smiled. "Well you guys have fun with that. We're going to go class." he said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 pm

"I didn't cheat last time." Colton argued. Audrey shook her head with a laugh. "Well come on Jacoby let's get to class." She said as she began walking.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 pm

"You did too." Emery said as she grabbed Colton's hand and led him out of the school and down the walk way. "We'll make it fair this time." she said with a smirk as they got to the opening of the woods.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm

"And how are we going to make it fair?" Colton asked as he looked at Emery.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

"I don't know..how do you think we should?" Emery asked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

"I don't know either." Colton said as he looked at Emery.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!