Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires and Halflings (Wings_Take_Flight and Flysociety)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.
Annabelle listened to his angry words and knew he was right, how he planned on helping her she was still not sure. Slowly she watched as Jeremy stood up and looked down at Annabelle with hunger in his eyes plainly showing. A shiver of fear and sorrow washed over as she met her little brother look down at her as though she was a feast. Without moving her eyes away she spoke to Chris. "Okay...I need help." Was all she could whisper in a soft but hazy voice. She was going out once more as Jeremy took her wrist and began to slowly lick it. He was a full blooded vampire now and there was nothing she could do about it.

That saddened her and she wished so badly to bring him back to normal. But as weak as she was and as sick as she is she could never do such a thing. Besides, she was now giving into her vampire side which was the last step to becoming a full one as well. Jeremy just beat her to the punch, he was always so wise. With a sigh she yanked Jeremy's small hand and brought him to her; he instantly bit into her chest and began to suck the blood.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Chris rejoiced as he watched his words hit home with Annabelle, but wondered if he had said too much she looked worse than before but what else was she suppose to look like when coming to face with all of what had happened. He watched as the boy was now awake again with the look of hunger reappearing in his face, he defiantly couldn't allow the boy to continue feeding on her. He walked over toward him and administered the technique once more, watching his sudden alive body lose all lively hood.

"He can't be allowed to keep feeding on you as if you are some meal besides constant feeding on a vampires blood will just make him worse, it is the equivalent to a energy drink and when you come down you will just want more blood. My place is not to far from here and I have a hefty supply of blood stored, it is probably about a mile or so away. But you yourself didn't even have the strength to walk a inch I don't think you could stand to run a mile, so there are two things we can do: You can feed off of me, but this might make you a full vampire now instead of maybe some months from now or however long it would take or I could carry you both but I might not reach home before your brother wakes and he will just be more anxious to feed and only human blood would satisfy him then I doubt I will be able to subdue a vampire in that heavy of a bloodlust....So what will it be?"
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Annabelle listened to his words and noticed that both options were not at all what she wanted. What she wanted was to just go home and forget any part of this day, but she could not do that. With a sigh she closed her eyes while leaning her head up against the wall. "I think I should drink from you but just enough for me to get to your place...I am going to turn into a vampire anyways if what you said is true so I might as well not fight it. Right?" With that she stood up and watched once more as the world began to spin, taking a step forward she began to fall and only was able to catch herself by clinging onto Chris's shoulders. Annabelle rested her head on his chest and was surprised to find that she could hear his blood pulse through his body. It scared her to know that she was so close to being a vampire. To become something she hated so passionately was the worst fate she could ever choose; but she didn't choose this and there was nothing she could do about it now.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Chris knew how hard this must be, her whole life being completely turned upside down. Her brother was now the thing she hated most and now she was on the verge of becoming one too; Then to make matters worse she was in the arms of full breed vampire and was on the way to his house, this had to be her equivalent to the world ending. "Unfortunately yes...I know how hard this must be for you and how you just want this day to be over with and how you must feel that if I had not come to your bar none of this would have happened; but you simply can't deny the inevitable...So if you are ready then so am I."

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Annabelle met his eyes while gently biting down on her tongue; how hard things get for them. With a sigh she gently released her tongue and began to run her tongue over the top of her teeth. She didn't have any fangs yet which meant that she was not a full bred vampire yet, that gave her some comfort. "I am ready." Those words were an obvious lie but what else could she say to him? 'No, I am not ready so if you could leave that would be nice.' But then where would she be? A blood lusting vampire like her brother and then somehow get killed by others? No, this path was hard but she needed to take it to the end.

How was she going to do this? Most likely how she did it when she was passed out in the bar; he would cut his wrist and she would drink from him. That thought made her shudder with a mixture of fear and disgust. Deep down though their was excitement and yearning. "Lets just get this over with." She said while gently taking his wrist and bringing into her mouth, brushing her lips against it.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

(Sorry for taking so long, been busy)

Chris watched as she hesitantly started to feed from his wrist and the feeling crept upon him once again luring him into unconsciousness. His thoughts drifted back to how he first dealt with this dark combination of a gift and curse. He had accepted it fully and lived off of what he had only seen on TV and read. It took him a while to adjust to feeding on humans so he broke into blood banks and fed off of animals; Until one day his bloodlust got the best of him and he found himself at his parents house and everyone inside brutally murdered, his mom, dad, brother, and sisters all victims of his hunger. After fleeing into the sewers he mourned their death while starving himself and trying to commit suicide. Eventually he realized that the old Chris was already dead and who he was now was a completely different person. So he surfaced as the new Chris and tried to find other vampires to begin his new life with, but failed as he had learned that vampires were very independent. After years of roaming the country he finally arrived here and decided to settle down which was shortly after the new vampire laws were made.

Throughout his years of roaming he decided if he had ever happened upon fresh vampires he would give them the help and provide them the family he didn't have. Which is exactly what he was doing with Annabelle and her brother.... Chris soon regain a bit of Consciousness after a unknown amount of time and figured she had enough so he was able to manage the words "That should be enough Anna."

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

The blood was a sweet and new taste, it almost burned her body as it flowed throughout her it was so hot. It tasted so good to one part of her but so horrid in the other part; it was like her body was deciding to rage a war right at this very moment. For a moment she thought she was going to go crazy with the mixture of the painful, bliss that was taking over her body but soon enough Chris's voice echoed into her mind. It was slightly muffled from the energy coursing through her but with the last of her human instinct she was able to pull away from his wrist. The sudden urge to throw up came inside of her but she managed to hold it down; it would not be good to throw up what she had just ate to live now would it.

Her light, green eyes met his as she looked at him with sudden anger. But the anger washed away as she realized he was only just trying to help. "Thank you." She managed to cough out to him. "For helping me and my brother." With the back of her hand she wiped the blood off of her pale face but knew that it would not help. Somehow blood would find it's way back to her lips.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Now regaining more of his conscious the world around him slowly came back into view. He barely picked up on what Annabelle was going on about so he just nodded in agreement. He shook his head as if it would scramble everything back to normal, which it did so he headed over to the sleeping boy and held him against his placing head on his shoulders. "I trust you have regained you strength, So lets not waste anymore time and get out of here.

With that Chris took off running once more and was soon up to his top speed occasionally slowly making sure that Anna was able to keep up. They stuck mainly to alley ways and a occasional rooftop. His house was just up the street so he ended his run and changed it to a brisk walk, and there it was. It was not what you expected a vampires house to look like: It was white modern very family like house, it had a stone walkway leading up to steps, trees and bushes were scattered throughout the yard, with what looked to be a two floor house, and it even had a driveway leading to a garage, there was also a small pool in the back but it was never put to use.

They approached the door and he Chris grabbed a key from under a lawn gnome conveniently placed on the porch. Before entering he mumbled "Home sweet home."

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

The run to his house was very awkward seeing as he could go fast and jump on rooftops; Annabelle could do neither. She had to follow him on the ground and try not to lose him which proved to be slightly easier then she thought. His blood in her helped her speed to rise quickly, which allowed her to be able to follow him with more ease if she had been full human. Finally they had reached his house, and when she saw how big and nice it was she could not help but let out a noise of surprise. "Wow, this is really nice." She managed to comment before following Chris into his home. Her and Jeremy were used to only a three room apartment seeing as her job payed horribly; even if she was friends with her boss, he didn't pay very well. The thought of her boss sent waves of sadness through her; Jeremy had killed many. She was most definitely out of the job.

With a sigh she ran a hand through her long hair and walked over to Chris; she took the boy from his arms and gently cradled him. He was now a full blooded vampire and would forever stay as a five year old, what a horrible fate. Her fingers gently wiped a stray, brown hair from his face. He looked so peaceful asleep. With a smile she sat down on the couch and placed a small kiss on his forehead while trying to think of what to do next in their life.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Chris shut the door behind them and breathed in the scent of his home, which could be described as normal, no real distinctive scents. He had bought the place pre-decorated with up-to-date furniture nothing brand new and state of the art, but nice none the less; It had three bedrooms and two baths, a dining room with a computer, full kitchen and pantry, and the basement where he kept all his vampiric necessities and of course washer and dryer. Even though he as a vampire Chris kept all his human wants like: cable TV, Internet, electricity, and other things commonly found in a regular humans homes except food at least human food anyway. He had no job but he still kept a nice lump sum of money to furnish his wants and needs which he came across though what he called "willing robberies" where he put humans in trances and made them give up whatever valuables they had on them.

He made his way trough the hallway and towards the basement door. As he walked down the stale air entered his lungs making him cough a bit. Down here is where he kept his blood in a walk in freezer he also kept a few firearms and extensive medical supplies just in case he got hurt or someone else did. Grabbing four bags of blood he returned up stairs and sat the bags next to Annabelle. "This should be enough for him and you if not there is more in the basement. Other than that make yourself at home for as long as you need, I rarely have company that isn't a meal so...Anyway I have cable and a computer in the dining room and the bathroom is next to the basement door and if it is sleep you need then I have spare rooms upstairs. So if you have no questions then I will be off to my room."

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

For a moment Annabelle didn’t say anything but woke Jeremy up. He stretched and met Annabelle with his dark, brown eyes. A smile formed on his plump lips when he spotted the bags of blood, he reached out with his tiny little hands but ended up not being able to reach it. With a sigh Annabelle picked it up, opened it then handed it to him for him to feed off of. With excitement that hurt Annabelle, he began to gulp it down in such a manner that Annabelle had to cringe in disgust.

Looking up at Chris so as not to watch the scene, she gave a smile and thanked him once more. “I think we are just going to sleep here for today. Thank you though for everything.” A weak smile formed on her face as her fingers began to absentmindedly run through the little vampire’s hair. She began to eye the bags of blood, she had no intentions of drinking anymore of that stuff. All she wanted was to sleep and forget about the shit she had just gone through. With that she looked down at her brother who was now sliding off of the couch and walking up to Chris in interest.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Chris was about to head up to his own room when he saw the little vampire boy started approaching him; last time he had done this he had aimed to kill him, but now he hoped everything was different. The kid kind of reminded him of his little brother Jacob, there was no real resemblance between them he just reminded him of him. He knelt down so he was at the boys level and placed his hand on the boys head and rubbed it like you would do a dog. "Hey there little guy, what's your name?'" he said as it had just noticed he didn't know the boys name.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

"Jeremy." The little boy said with a grin as the older vampire began to mess his brown hair up. Annabelle could only watch the two as she began to hope that nothing too bad would happen. Last time Jeremy had attacked both her and Chris but now they were just acting as though they had met for the first time. But hearing Jeremy giggle brought her own smile to her face, slowly she stood up and took her brother by the hand.
"Jeremy, I think that maybe it is time for us to go to sleep now." Jeremy yawned and looked up at his sister while reaching his arms in matter that said he wanted to be held. Her smile grew as she bent down and picked him up; he leaned his head against her chest while closing his eyes.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Chris smiled back at the Jeremy and was ale to reply "Well hello Jeremy, I'm Chris!" just then Annabelle picked him up saying that it was time for bed. Not to his surprise the boy was nice as could be when he wasn't hungry, if he had just meet him now he would go as far as to say he wouldn't hurt a fly, but as he had proved earlier he would go further than hurting flies he would kill humans without mercy or a second thought. Chris stood up now looking down on the two "Well you can have your pick of two rooms they are both on the left side, mine is the only one on the right." After he spoke he waited for no reply, he just walked up the step and headed in his room to prepare for sleep.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Annabelle watched as Chris left with a slight smile; before she went up the stairs herself, she picked up the bags of blood and gave them to Jeremy. His eyes widened and began to drink yet another bag as they went into an empty room which contained only one bed. Placing the bags of blood on the desk, Annabelle kicked off her shoes and crawled under the blankets; her body feeling so sore as she just lay there looking into the darkness. The windows seemed to be bolted shut to push out all the sunlight, well looks like she was now on the vampire schedule. A shudder passed through her at the thought but all she could do was shut her eyes and cling onto Jeremy who was now laying right by her. Already asleep.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Chris shut his door behind him only leaving a crack to allow any sounds to enter just in case. He didn't really want to get a nights rest without a shower to fully relieve his body of stress. Taking off his clothes he walked into his personal bathroom and turned on the water making it as hot as possible. It was a walk in shower with a small bench so he just sat there letting the water hit him and coarse over old battle wounds and scars. As his muscles were now relaxed he dried himself in a hurry now to go to sleep. He put on a wife beater and boxers and let himself fall into the bed but not before closing his thick curtains even though he had special glass put into the house that prevented the suns rays he still didn't enjoy the sight of the sun. Now laying there with the cover half over him he stared into the ceiling allowing himself to gradually fall asleep.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Annabelle held Jeremy tightly against her as she slept; it was days and nights like these where she was glad to have Jeremy with her. She didn't feel so alone with him so close to her and the fear of being alone was cast away with the thoughts of him. Her lips gently placed a kiss on his head as she awoke on her own; the room was pitch black and for a moment she had not thoughts of where she was. This scared her but what scared her more was the memories that passed through her. A soft whimper exited her mouth as she remembered what Jeremy now was and what she was quickly turning into. Slipping out of bed she walked out of the room and into the kitchen where she just leaned against the counter and thought.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Chis awoke to the sounds of footsteps against the hard wood floor, which at first sort of worried him until he remembered Annabelle and Jeremy. It sounded more like they were sneaking away more than trying to reach a destination so he assumed it was Jeremy, being the young curious boy he was. He got up and slipped on his robe and headed downstairs to check on the boy. Checking the usual spots of the living room, computer room, and seeing as the bathroom door was still open that left only the kitchen so he made his way there.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Annabelle heard footsteps and quickly turned around to see Chris, her face turned a light shade of pink as she felt guilty. Though she didn't know why since she was not doing anything wrong. With a sigh she ran a hand through her hair and met his eyes. "Sorry if I woke you. I just needed time to think is all." Her hair fell in front of her eyes once more as she tugged down on her shirt shivering from the cold floor on her bare feet.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Chris was laughed a bit expecting to see a little boy but turned out to be Annabelle. He noticed how she shivered still a little human he thought. "Its okay, like I said earlier I'm not used to having company. I actually thought you were Jeremy." he said laughing as he walked to the kitchen table and took a seat.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!