Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampyre [restart]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampyre [restart]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:26 pm

Seth squinted slightly at her, almost like he knew that she would say that even though he didn't.
"I am not afraid in any way of what you are, the reason I came here was because you're in my hunting ground. I suggest you leave..." He said, his eyes glowed a red-sih color under his hood. They got bright then slowely faded away as if he was flaring up at her. He held his arm out, directed at the door like he was expecting her to leave along with her 'friend' Moon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:14 am

Blood looked astonishingly at the man. “You…expect me to leave? What have I done to deserve hostility? These times are much too delicate to be this antagonistic. Young vampires are so disliked by the elders that we are being killed off as though we are nothing. And these werewolves,” Blood said with distaste in her words, “I hear are springing up from everywhere. It’s disgusting, and it’s futile for us to not detest one another. I may be an elder vampire, but I do not agree with what they are doing to young vampires. And this girl…Moon. She’s younger than both of us it seems, and she could be killed. The elders have someone new with them. Someone that can track newborns, and adolescent vampires. I can feel some sort of change arising in this area,” Blood hissed out the line, “And it is not a good change. So if you would like me to leave, you shall have to fight me. I will be here if the Elders come. They have been searching for me for far to long. It is time that I face my past, and you will not be the one to stop me.

“I would much prefer that we did not fight, I could, use your help. Although I am one of the oldest vampires, there are many more of them than there are of me. And you seem very strong, so does Moon. I could use her help as well. I’ll offer help to you both in any way you deem necessary, but afterwards. This wouldn’t even be the biggest fight I would have to face. But it still is quite large. I’ll fight the biggest myself. I’m just asking for your help now. Would you lend it to me? And if not, will you at least let me stay here without being hostile?”

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am

Moon listened and not to interrupt she sipped her bloody mary. Blood seemed to be making sense and Seth slightly non-hospitable. She smiled at the cooling affect of the bloody mary. For some reson she was getting very hot and heat was not her friend. Wiping her hand across her forehead she addressed Blood.

"SO your saying we are valuable in aide to you? During this battle you and the elders fight with eachother? Or is it a thing of protection and just trying to help my kind the younger ampyres as you say?"

Moon continued to sip her Bloody Mary as she waited for a reply.
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:25 am

“Honestly?” Blood asked, “I’m mostly asking so that I can protect the younger vampires. My brother, when he was just turned, by me, and he was only thirteen years old, an Elder came to me, asking me where he was. They lied to me, telling me that they wanted to train him, I wasn’t young then, I’m one of the eldest vampires there is, but I’m not in the Elder’s Gishlem group. They do not include me in their decisions because I choose not to join them. With that being said, I thought they had made a place to train newborns. I trusted them against my better judgment. It was the biggest mistake on my part in the more than 3000 years that I have been a vampire. I regret it earnestly. But I cannot take it back. And with that decision I made, they took my brother and slaughtered him. I shall never forget him, nor will I ever forgive them. I want to kill every single one of them that ever planned that attack on my brother. They were attempting to get me back for not joining them. I know so much vital information about vampires from my years of being a vampire, that they think that they need to know, and I refuse to give them that information. Except, they have no idea how much their decision pushed me away. They had even hoped that, if they destroyed my brother, that I would have no distractions and want to join them because of that. Now I just abhor them with so much hatred. It’s disgusting of them. But yes.” Blood sighed, and looked at her hands. They were bleeding because she had them in a tight fist. “If you both joined me, I would probably end up asking you to go somewhere far away, telling you that there was a battle there, just to keep you both safe. I want the Elders to kill no one else. Ever. They repulse me. Furthermore, I do not want to give them the satisfaction of getting to kill any more young vampires.” Blood looked up from her bleeding hands. “Do you understand where I am coming from?”
Last edited by Krisuvial on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:15 pm

(OOC: Wait now I'm confused I thought she was named Blood.)

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:24 pm

[[O.O.C. Oh, I'm sorry, I accidentally used the name of another of my characters. I fixed it though.]]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:21 pm

Seth crossed his arms looking at them both.
"the only person a vampire has ever cared for was themselves. Why do you think that I should think of you any better? Elders seemed friendly like you tried to kill me in the past, 1000 years I haven't trusted kinds like yours again. Tell me why I should help you? You were one of the ones who tried to kill me in the past, and almsot succeeded. Now, might I remind you." He said directing her to the door like he did before. "You were leaving."

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:02 am

Moon looked at Seth.

"Might I remind you I was having a conversation so if you don't mind. Have a seat and listen in it might be of use to you."

Moon sipped her Bloody Mary and wiated for Blood to continue.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 am

Rosalie looked at the man angrily. "I suppose I should adress you first. “Me? Rosalie fumed. « You expect me to accept the fact that you’re going to blame me for that? I’ve never had anything to do with the Elders. Ever. My father did, and it disgraced me until the day he…” she struggled for the right word “Died. I guess you could say. But anyways, if they ever tried to kill you, you should know that I never had anything to do with it. Unless…” Rosalie choked on her words, horrified into speechlessness by the realization. It was as though something was tugging on her mind, pulling her back.

She saw a dark alleyway and a man. He beckoned her with his finger, and she went. He made a deep, soft, purring sound with his throat, coating her with a false sense of security. “Is-is” she stumbled on her words, “there something wrong with my father?” Slightly afraid, yet comforted by the purring, she asked the question. Confused by why she had been beckoned to the Elders shelter. She still went towards the beckoning finger as he slowly nodded his head. When she was within arms reach he grabbed her wrists and dragged her into a building, whose door was held open by another guard of the Elders. The then Rosalie was terrified, letting everyone around her know how she felt because she was so obvious with her emotions. She had yet to learn the art of hiding her feelings.

Her eyes popped open wide when she looked down the long, dark room to the place where 13 large chairs were placed next to each other in a line, a larger one in the middle of them all, left empty. A dark haired “young” “man” next to the empty chair, patted the seat. “Rosalie, why don’t you come and take your rightful place?”

“That’s my father’s seat,” She said, pretending not to know the truth.

“No, my dear. Your father was weak, or became that way over the years. We had to dispose of him. Leaving you his rightful heir, since your mother died some years back.” He smiled evilly.

“But…you can’t. He was your head leader.”

“Key word “was”, love. Now, you, are” he stressed the word “are”, “much stronger than your father was or would ever be. And much stronger than any of us on the Elder council. Much, much stronger.”

Rosalie, losing her fear, gained her courage. “I refuse” She spit out the words. “You are vial creatures!” She looked at the dark haired man, and glared into his eyes.

“Oh, come now Rose, don’t be so hasty to pass judgment. You’ve killed. And after tonight, you will be as bad as us.” He smirked.

“What?” She asked bluntly.

“One way or the other, we will get you to come with us and kill someone, by the name of “Seth.”

“Is he human.”

“No, very much a vampire my dear.”

“Then no!”

“Ah, you forget, there are twelve of us and one of you. And we’ll use any means necessary to make you do it.” As he said this two of the guards behind her grabber her arms, attempting to restrain her. She flung them away and started towards the man. She put her face an inch from his and growled, snapping at him.

“I could kill you now.” She said, hostile.

“Please do. But first, honor me with a kiss.” He leaned forward, a dark red substance on his lips, and kissed her. She licked her lips to get the substance off after he leaned away. As soon as she had done it, she regretted it, and started to feel dizzy.

“Wh—what have you done?” She asked, unsure.

“Nothing my dear. Nothing that will truly harm you. I just gave you some of my blood, mixed with another potion that will let me control you for a short time. It will be lovely.”

At that, the led her away and her memory faded.

“I…I’m really sorry Seth. I had no idea. I blocked it out of my memory, and they forced me to do it.” She bowed her head, took out her dagger, and began to stab the table in front of her in anger.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:46 pm

"Wait hold on I'm confused. First we're arguing and now your apologizing. I'm really losing it."

Self conscience about if it was the drink playing with her mind and hearing. Sitting back comfortably Moon waited for an explanation. She hoped it would clear the hostile air and fix what seemed to be wrong. Straightening her skirt Moon folded her leg over her knee and looked from Seth to Blood. And back again.

"So can I get a short and simple explanation on why your apologizing. I think a blacked out and skipped a step during this fight."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:20 pm

"Long story short?" Rosalie asked Moon. "I might have, unintentionally, attacked him. I was under a drug, somewhat, and they forced me to attack him. It was long ago, and I wasn't in control of myself. So I guess that is what I'm apologizing for." Rosalie looked down to the table where she had made the stab marks. "Does that make sense to you? I blacked out most of it, especially the part where I helped attack him. It was a long time ago, probably before you were born. They don't do things like that anymore. At least not so openly or obviously. When they do do it, they don't fail. They don't let anyone like him just walk around again. They've never missed a kill before." Rosalie redirected her stare to the man, "You must have been strong. And ever stronger now. I probably lost some of my power when he took over my mind and body. He was stupid, I'm really sorry." She bowed her head to him again.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Moon nodded in understandance. She looked to seth for any signd of approval from Blood's apology. Moon uncrossed her legs. Leaning back into the table.

"So elders controlled you. Tried to kill him. Then before that killed your father and tried to put you in the throne correct. Concluding the fact you hate them, want nothing of them, or to do with them. Which is why you want our help to one protect us and try to save our kind."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:24 pm

Seth watched Blood, she really did seem to be sorry and telling the truth.
" Look," He said pulling up his sleeve to show a black scar of where vampire fengs had sliced into his scin and where he pulled away from her which made a long slice up his arm.
"You where the only one able to get to me, you almost succeeded in killing me. I was lucky to catch someone with no legs while I had this wound!"

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Moon just stared at the scar on his skin. It was nearly four whole shades lighter than himself. Most scars are barely noticeable but this one seemed to want to be heard and seen. Like a reminder of what could have been the end of his life. Strangely Moon thought this was cool and awesome.

"Umm..I truly am sorry to break up this heartbreak session but Mr.Sun over there is waving a us."

Moon pointed to le soleil(the sun). Digging in her bag for a pair of sunglasses Moon ofered a pair of her former father's to Seth and an extra of her mom's to Blood. Tossing her own on she waited. The decision to move or stay shoulkd be made quick.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:47 am

Blood glanced quickly at his scar, then grimaced. Not having much time to feel remorse for her folly, she internally cringed. Taking a passive glimpse at Moon, she nodded. “You are right. But let us not stay here. I have a place, it’s not especially close, but relatively.” Quickly she stood, taking the sunglasses off. “I cannot wear these. It’s hard enough to find my home in the dark, but wit h the sun and with sunglasses I’ll never find it. I’ll have to rely on my eyes completely, with nothing blocking them.” She lifted her hood over her face, and clasped the cloak around her body. Taking a fleeting glance at the two vampires she said, “You both may come if you would like. I have more than enough room for accommodations.” She paused to look out of the Inn’s window. “Make your choice quickly. I’ll leave now, if you would like, follow me. It’s your choice.” With that Blood glided gracefully out of the Inn, and walked quickly to the forest. When she reached the woods she broke into a wind-breaking run, passing the trees in a blur.

After an hour of easy running for her, she finally reached her home, which was blocked off from the sun. She went to the front door, and then turned around, to see if one of them had followed.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:14 pm

For two seconds Moon thought about whether to stay or go. She chose to go. Without knowing how to gett to he grandmother's there was nowhere for her to stay. Upon walking outside she saw the dusty remains of her feed. Walking past it or him....rather she fixed her sunglasses and spotted Blood not to far off. Quickly chasing after she wondered is Seth would follow.

"Blood!! Wait I can't see. Slow down some please."

Moon jumped to a tree and finally caught up to Blood. Breathing hard she followed and tried to keep up.

"Thanks for waiting....."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:06 am

Blood smirked at Moon, “Heh, not one for running I see. It’s second nature to me, so it’s fine. I’m sorry I didn’t wait, I heard you, but it was distant and didn’t really register. I lose myself in running, very easily.” She paused in her dialogue, and clasped her hands behind her back. “I was hoping he would come.” She looked towards the woods, then turned away from Moon to face her door.” If he does come later, he will be free to enter if he would like. Both of you, whenever you need, can come and go as you want.” Blood opened the door, showing the extravagant entrance room of her home, leaving Moon in shock, Blood smiled to herself, and shut the door behind Moon.

“My real name is Crimson.” Blood said to Moon, as they sat across from one another, Blood sitting on the floor in front of the “just for looks” fire in the fireplace, and Moon sitting comfortably on the dark couch. “My full name is Crimson Madeline Blood. Cliché, I know. But my parents were very cliché people. They name my late brother Dracul, very embarrassing really.” As she spoke, and old man entered the room carrying two glasses, both filled with blood. “Lady Blood,” he bowed out of the room after handing the two vampires the glasses.

Blood shook her head. “No, he’s not a vampire.” She smiled, “But yes. Most vampires used to call me Crimson. My friends and family used to call me Madeline or Maddy. I’ve only recently started telling people my name was Blood. I’m attempting to hide my true identity. You may call me what you’d like.” She looked at Moon, “I hope you find everything to your likening.”

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:39 am

Moon accepted the cup. Taking a deep breath trying to catch what she lost. She sipped and hoped there wasn't any drug or sleeping agent in it. Moon listened to Blood speak and listened attentively.

"I see. Thank you for your hospitality. So Crimson right? How long you lived in these parts?"

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:06 am

Blood smiled. There was distrust in Moon's voice, but she seemed willing to try to trust Blood. "Well, I used to live in Germany, and Russia, but for the most part, I've lived here. Around 2000 years." Blood looked around, she had a small stereo system in the corner of the room. "I'm going to turn on some music, is that alright with you? I usually listen to older music, but, I know how the new born vampires are, they like to stay connected to their times. I'll turn on "The End of the World", know it? By the Living End? Ah, probably not. Oh well. I'll help your music tastes." She laughed softly, but felt uneasy. It was easy to pretend that something bad wasn't going to happen soon. So much easier than dealing with it. She just wondered how long they could keep up the charade.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:24 pm

A small light knock came on the door made by Seth. He had followed Moon and Blood into the forest and to the house secretly incase it was jusy an attempt to assssinate him like they tried to 1000 years ago. He looked up at the sky at the stars and waited for the door to open, or at least a reply.

OOC: Sorry for such a small post but i couldn't think of anything to say.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!